10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inevitable Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 pm

She smiled. She was so happy to hear that her feelings for him were returned, and that she wasn't just some pathetic girl seeing a best friend in the first real friend she had.
"I'm really glad to have met you too, you're like the baby brother I never had," she smiled widely. She deliberatly called him a baby brother, though he was probably much older than her, to state that she felt more mature. This of course couldn't have been further from the truth, but it was fun to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 pm

He coughed. "Baby?" Shang stared at Charlotte with a shocked and disapproving expression. "Exactly how old do you think you are to name me the younger brother?" He sneered. He figured he was older than her by two, a year at the least.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Why should you get to be the older brother when I'm so clearly more mature?" she laughed. She knew this wasn't true, but it was too much fun to tease him. To make it worse, she made a point out of messing up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:41 pm

"Mature?! I have yet to see that one, Miss Clumsy." He nudged her and then pointed to his ruffled head. "Oh yes. This just bursts with maturity," He stated, sarcastically as he attempted to fix his head. "I'm more like the older brother and you know it. Just ask Mulan when you meet her." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 pm

She couldn't help but laugh out loud at his sarcastic comment. He was right of course, she had always been a kid, and nothing less of a kid.
"So just out of curiousity... how old are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 pm

He laughed along with her. "I'm 22 and the middle child in the family, believe it or not. How about you? Any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:55 pm

She shook her head.
"I'm an only child," she said. He was so much younger than he seemed. So maculine, so strong... she would have guessed he was at least thirty.
"I'm 19," she said hesitantly. "But that doesn't change a thing," she said and acted offended as she crossed her arms and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 pm

"Hmm I guess I'm surprised." He stated when she replied that she had no siblings. "But then you really must come from a family with money?" Shang glanced at the camera and leaned into Charlotte as he whispered, "Is that maybe why you were kidnapped?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 pm

She jumped and turned to him, having her wide eyes only a couple of inches away from Shang's face.
When his words hit her, she started blushing again and looked down.
"Probably..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:19 pm

He leaned back and sighed. "I was told he takes us for some sin we've committed but I don't understand that one."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:21 pm

"Maybe he considers being spoiled a sin," she said and laughed flatly, trying to wave it off.
She looked up at him for a while, seemingly considering something, thinking long and hard.
"Alright," she said eventually. "You can be the older brother," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:26 pm

He looked at her and faked a gasp. "I thought I already was?!" He grinned and rested his head against his arms. "I wonder if anyone has actually tried to trick John. I mean he seems to trick and take advantage of others like he did Cinderella. She's pregnant with his child now."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:28 pm

"Gahh," she let out annoyed. Would the drama never stop? She didn't even want to think about it right now, she was just too tired.
She closed her eyes and rested her head against Shang's shoulder yawning childishly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Shang looked down at her and smiled. Mature. Yeah I can see that one, Charlotte.
He frowned as he thought about what the villain could stoop to hurt them. Rape, kidnapping, murder. All of what he has learned is unsettling and he became nervous as he watched Charlotte rest. "Please stay careful in this place." He murmured into her ear as he stared into the camera that watched them closely. Yet, another person that has become important to me. This is his goal to bring hurt like no other when he takes a life away...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 pm

"If not, I'm sure you'd just save me again," she said halfway asleep already, as she snuggled her head closer to him to rest more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 pm

He looked down at her, genuinely surprised. "Again? How did I save you the first time?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:44 pm

She smiled, surprised he hadn't caught what she had meant.
"You always seem to catch me when I fall," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Ohhh! He blushed from embarrassment. Since when have I gotten so slow?
"I hope I can catch you before you fall next time. Hopefully, there won't be one but..." He drifted off as he looked at the bedroom door. It felt like a while since he's been in this room. If this John kept to a schedule, he was sure it won't be long before they're moved again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 pm

"I hope so too," she muttered before she fell asleep, holding his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. It wasn't the most comfortable sleeping position, but in a room with absolutely nothing but stone, she saw this as the better alternative.
As she closed her eyes and her thoughts were taken over by dreams, pictures and memories of Dimitri filled her head. She wasn't even sure if she should call it a bittersweet dream or a painful nightmare...
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Shang shifted closer to Charlotte and bundled his cape into a makeshift pillow. He placed it in his lap and gently moved her head onto it, positioning her into a more comfortable sleep position. He held her hand and watched her sleep. Goodnight Charlotte... He thought before drifting off into a light sleep with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inevitable Morning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3