10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a positive little note for a day! ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Just a positive little note for a day! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Just a positive little note for a day! ^^   Just a positive little note for a day! ^^ EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Decided to post something positive on here! ^^ For anyone on here or, anyone who is reading this. Just for anyone who is having a hard time with life. Or, just needs to hear something positive! ^^!

1. Because sometimes you just feel tired. You feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within yourself, try to find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse

2. Turn you dreams into wishes,
Your wishes into goals,
Your goals into reality,
And your dreams will come true

3. I know it hurts. I know that. But if you give up now, you may be missing something greater than you could ever have imagined. & no one wants to miss something that will change their life forever. Just keep holding on, & I promise it’ll get better.

[[Those three positive comments, made my morning. So, I had decided to share them with you. I hope they help !]]

~Chelsea
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Just a positive little note for a day! ^^   Just a positive little note for a day! ^^ EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 am

Ok, I really needed to hear this......thank you Chels for posting this! I <333333 you ^^
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Just a positive little note for a day! ^^   Just a positive little note for a day! ^^ EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:29 am

Aww Chels Smile

This definitely made me feel better. I got to bed at 6:00am this morning (You know why too), and I work later today. And I have finals to study for, so many finals... and I'm so stressed over it. I work all weekend and no time to study. Sad I'm actually going to read some sociology in a minute... thank you for making me feel more optimistic. Smile I'LL SHOW THESE FINALS A THING OR TWO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Just a positive little note for a day! ^^   Just a positive little note for a day! ^^ EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:24 pm

good advice Poca really needed that *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a positive little note for a day! ^^   Just a positive little note for a day! ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a positive little note for a day! ^^
Page 1 of 1