10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...

Go down 
+5
xLilo
Wendy
Aladdin
Pocahontas
Cinderella
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... Empty
PostSubject: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm

So... as some of you know, after the first of the year or so, I will be moving out of my parents house...

Well... when I move out, I won't have internet and I won't have it again until I can pay for it myself.

So, yeah, I really don't know when I will be able to have my own internet.

Ylva, I personally find it unfair if I was gone for like 2 months and Cindy is still alive, but hasn't done a thing... So, if you don't want to kill Cindy until after the baby is born, then that's fine.

I could rp her having problems with the baby, causing her to have to go to the hospital for a while... then after the baby is born, you can kill her.

I'm not going to ask you to keep her alive when I don't even know when I'll be back. I love this rp, I have met so many amazing people, but real life gets in the way of rping and I can't just quit my real life...

I love you guys, I hope that we can still be able to talk on mibbit whenever I get internet at my place.

~Cinderella/Johanna
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:22 pm

I'm really going to miss you...

-crying right now-..I hope everything works out Johanna..Really really do, I'm going to miss you..

I hope everything works out at your new place! ;')
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:28 pm

*hugs* No crying! Why are you crying? D:

I hope it does too, actually, I'm sure it will. I'm really anxious and excited about it, to be honest XD I'll get internet again when I can afford it. <3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Cause, my big sister is leaving..Q~Q...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:35 pm

My Cindy.... :'(

Oh dear Johanna, I don't want you to leave! It's funny... The times I've talked to you during this rp, you and I seem to have a lot in common. Maybe it's just me, but we seem like it to me. Smile

I love talking to you because know just what I'm trying to say, and you can always empathize. <3
Thank you for every moment you've spent listening to me and talking to me, you're a great person. <3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:40 pm

@Poca *hugs* I'll come back, even if it isn't in this RP.

@Aladdin I feel the same. And thank you so much :') I think we make a great team when it comes to having things in common.

I'll give you my email, so you can still get in contact with me in some way. Vent to me about problems, tell me what's going on with Josh, anything you want, and I'll answer when I get the chance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:47 pm

@Cindy

-hugs too death- you better contact me through email when you can!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

@Poca I will! <3 *hugs to death back*

But I won't be without internet yet. It will just only be at real late night after my finals that I'll be online >.>
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm

I will miss you big sis :-D
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:02 pm

@Wendy, I'll miss you too, sorry we never really got a chance to rp Sad
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Aww.... Sad
I will miss you...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 pm

CINDY! I am really going to miss you... ó.ò I will keep her alive for about a month and a half before I do anything, just because I love her so much and would hate for her to disappear >.<
I LOVE YOU! >.<
I promise I'll kill her if you still havn't come on by then, I just really don't want to.. v.v
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm

@Lilo I'll miss you too Sad I'm still going to try to rp with you a little this week.

@Ylva I'm going to miss you too ;-; Okay, can you make it a month and a half from the time I actually leave >.> I'm not really leaving until some point after the first of the year >.>

I LOVE YOU TOO!

</3 I know... I wish you could just keep her alive... like put her in a coma or something and then she wakes up later....

Oooh, with no memory o.o *coughs, then smacks brain* Stop plotting, brain... It's really whatever you want to do, Ylva, it is your RP.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:56 am

D:

I'm going to miss you </3
But obviously real life does have to take priority.. as you said you can't just quit it. You know im sure you will be able to find some kind of way to keep cindy alive whilst still leaving the rp if you and ylva talk... this doesnt need to be the end for you two! <333
Anyways i hope everything in your life goes well.... school, moving out, and everything else [thinking may not get to say this later when you are internet less :3] Hopefully once life becomes more steady again and you can get some form of internet access you can come back or at least keep in contact <3333
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 am

Dear Cindy,
I will miss you ;_; You're my younger sister....*cries* I will miss you, when you leave. So after your finals be prepared to do a lot of RPing with me! *cough* I am happy that you and Tommy are getting married soon and I wish I could see the joyous event. I <3333333 YOU!!! *huggles you*
Love,
THE ELDEST *cough* XDD
Snow
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:41 am

@Dimi I will miss you too Sad Maybe I can talk something out with Ylva >.> XD *hugs* Thank you so much :') Right when I get internet again, I will be on mibbit when I'm not busy X3

@Snow XD Haha XD I will miss you too, but you have my email, so email me, especially when you're going abroad! And rping when I can XD

Thank you *hugs* I'll send pictures X3 I <3333333 YOU TOO! <333

XD I blame Chels for that XD I think she gave you an ego boost >.> XD lmao
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 am

<//////////////////////3
-heart breaks- Imma miss you ;_;
I cannot write a proper full of love reply right now. But I really am going to misss you! ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...   Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp... Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, got some news that will affect me being able to rp...
Page 1 of 1