10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... Why I'm not Online..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

... Why I'm not Online.. Empty
PostSubject: ... Why I'm not Online..   ... Why I'm not Online.. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 pm

well, I just wanna let you all know why I haven't been in here so much, and why I wont be in here so much a couple of days.. Even if it doesn't affects you.
I have been a horrible daughter to my parents, but they didn't know it.. Kinda. I've lied so much and they found out what I had lied about yesterday. So they're very disappointed in me and because of all the things I've done, they took both of my computers and the internet..
And because of all the trouble, I don't wanna come home. I've been asking around for couches to sleep on so that I don't have to meet my parents again for a while.

The only time I can be in is when or if I'm in school and have a break from my lessons.
I hope to see you all again soon, and I'll miss you all <3

//Helga - Emmi - cck95 [u]
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: ... Why I'm not Online..   ... Why I'm not Online.. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:20 am

YOUUUU BAD GIRL :O joking dude, hope everything turns out good soon, i will miss you Smile and try o face your parents and get over it, no point punishing them and yourself :/ well hope to see you soon online Smile
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ... Why I'm not Online..   ... Why I'm not Online.. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:10 am

Aww, I'm sorry for whatever is going on... I hope things get cleared up! You're not a horrible daughter Em, and they love you. No matter what it is, you guys will get through this and learn from it. Smile And I'll be here for you!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ... Why I'm not Online..   ... Why I'm not Online.. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 am

awww girl. I hope everything will be better soon <3 i seriously do.
I'm sure your not a horrible daughter not at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Why I'm not Online..   ... Why I'm not Online.. Empty

Back to top Go down

... Why I'm not Online..
Page 1 of 1