10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show (a ShangxSnow fic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Show (a ShangxSnow fic) Empty
PostSubject: Show (a ShangxSnow fic)   Show (a ShangxSnow fic) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:08 am

[Ooc, yes I did make a pet name for them XDD anyway enjoy]
Snow White smiled, even in her sleep she felt safe and calm her smile grew as she felt warm breath on her neck. "You know, you look beautiful when you sleep." a very familiar voice whispered in her ear, she blushed and then slowly opened her eyes. Her blush grew when she remembered the events of the night before and how she was now....naked.
Shang smiled appreacitvely down at her and it was difficult for Snow White not to ogle his bare chest. For a moment they just studied each other before Snow White slowly shifted underneath him. Her movement caused some friction and as a result she froze, Shang's satisfied smile widened.
He chuckled warmly before capturing her lips with his, she smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. She pulled away and caressed his face with one of her hands, "So I think I got a little distracted last night." She said, her words caused Shang to laugh.
"You and me both." He finally said, before smiling down at her, she giggled and slowly worked herself out from under him and stood up. "Well I don't know about you, but I need a shower after all that activity." She said and winked at him before turning and heading towards the bathroom. She didn't get far before Shang caught her from behind, "I hope there's room for two in there." he murmured in her ear before kissing her cheek. She smiled up at him pulled him with her, "Well I guess you'll just have to find out." She said, the door closed behind them.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: Show (a ShangxSnow fic)   Show (a ShangxSnow fic) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 pm

ooc: Mmmm Snowy wants some smut? Cool Me likey
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Show (a ShangxSnow fic)   Show (a ShangxSnow fic) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 pm

XDD o////o yeeah *cough* I needed some smut XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show (a ShangxSnow fic)   Show (a ShangxSnow fic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Show (a ShangxSnow fic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Fanfics-
Jump to: