10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wazzup Bestie?! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Wazzup Bestie?! :D Empty
PostSubject: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:14 am

Aladdin woke up, and he held his head as he laughed to himself. He had JUST been talking about switching rooms with Thrax when they passed out. He opened his eyes, curious as to where he was. Aladdin recognized the room; He was last here when he was roomed with Helga. He looked around and only saw one medium sized mattress, and not much else. He looked for his new roommate, and was happy to see Anastasia sleeping in the corner.

He stood up, a little whoosy, and walked over to her. He bent down and gently shook her.
"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead." is all Aladdin said before he sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 am

(OOc: HAHA! I thought it was funny we were just talking room switching to!)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 am

[OOC: @Thrax Oh I know, it was timed perfectly XD]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 am

Anastasia felt someone begin to gently shake her and partially awoke.
Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead.
Suddenly a smile crept upon her face. Even being half asleep, she could recognize that voice. She pushed herself up, looked at Aladdin, and smiled.

"Well, hello there." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 pm

He saw her smile, even with her eyes closed. That made him happy, and he smiled in return.

"Hey Anastasia! How are you? I'm glad to see you're alright... The last time I saw you, we were both outside at gunpoint with a raging John on the loose. What's been going on?" Aladdin asked as he wrapped one arm around her in a side hug.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:20 pm

"I'm doing well. And yea, lets hope that we never have to meet up like that again." she gave a small laugh. " I was just roomed with a girl who said she knew you... her name was Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:29 pm

"Agreed. And if you know anything about this key he's after, please don't be associated. I had no idea what he was going on about, so I thought I was going to get shot for sure. That poor boy... And I wonder how Sinbad is doing." Aladdin made a grimace and continued.

"I was just roomed with a girl who said she knew you... her name was Jasmine."
Aladdin smiled, feeling warm inside.

"Jasmine..." he said, happily. "Yes, we know each other very well. She's the only person in my past I remember. We were best friends growing up, and I tried to protect her, I did..." He remembered sleeping beside her in the cold abandoned building, when suddenly they were yanked away. He escaped, and she was taken to the palace. For weeks and weeks he tried to save her, but he was chased out of town.

Who knew they'd meet up here and become so much closer?

"We were separated for years; I thought of her every day, feeling guilty. And then I met up with her again here. Unfortunately... I wish she was free for once. I wish you were too... I'd do anything to save you, you're my best friend." He looked at his feet, thinking of all the people in his past he failed to save. He felt terribly about it.

"Then, then we were roomed together... Twice in a row." He smiled again, memories coming to him. "Then drama happened. It was a mess, Anastasia."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:47 pm

"Yea, I still cant get those images cleared out of my head. And I can assure you, I had no idea what he was talking about either."

"Yes, I remember you talking about her once before. And now I've finally gotten to meet her." she gave a small laugh.

"I wish you were too... I'd do anything to save you, you're my best friend."
Anastasia loved knowing that she had made a best friend here, and that the two of them would protect each other through anything that came across.

"Then drama happened. It was a mess, Anastasia."
This worried her.

"Is everything alright?" She asked while placing her hand on his back.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 pm

"Now everything is fine, but it wasn't for a little while."

Aladdin sighed and took a deep breath, ready to ramble on about a long, complicated story.

"Jasmine was with Thrax who used to be Sweet who was in love with Pocahontas but then she called him a monster so he changed his looks and his name and they are all prisoners and while he was here he met Jasmine and fell in love but then he still loved Pocahontas and cheated on Jasmine and they weren't working out and then we got roomed together and I asked her to dance and then BAM we fell for each other without trying like it's been built up since we were kids and I guess that's just how it ended up and then she cheated on Thrax with me and we both felt terrible and then Jasmine told Thrax and they ended it on decent terms and then the next day we switched rooms and I woke up and Thrax was my new roommate and it was super awkward at first but then we talked it out and he's a super cool guy and right when we were talking about how annoying it is getting gassed to switch rooms we were gassed and I woke up here!"

Aladdin said it all so quickly like the way people tell stories when they are full of drama. It was basically all a run-on sentence, but he still used a lot of facial expressions and voice inflection to express how he wanted to say it, so it was still interesting and explained pretty well.

[OOC: I know you probably think I'm mad for posting it this way, but that's okay. I've had a long week. XD]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Anastasia listened to Aladdin's story. After about five seconds, she was trying to put all the facts together and sort everything out. He was speaking so fast and saying so many things that it took her awhikle to comprehend it all.

She was looking up at the ceiling and trying to comprehend it all. Once she figured it all out she looked back at Aladdin, who had already finished telling her everything a few seconds before. She gave him a smile of reassurance.

"That's crazy..." She honestly didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:25 pm

"Yeah... Pretty sure it was like some weird soap opera. Sorry for going off on a tangent, I'm just in a weird mood, and I'm excited to see you again." Aladdin smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Anastasia laughed. "It's alright! That's what I'm here for. And I'm excited that I get to see you again too!" She said as she gave him a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Aladdin smiled and laughed slightly, returning the hug.

"So what's been new with you? Met anyone new?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 pm

"Ummm... I've met a few new people. I've met Jasmine, a man named Naveen who really scared me, and a..." Anastasia knew how Lilo and Aladdin were connected, but she didn't know how he would respond or if her even knew what she had done. "and a... a little girl." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 am

"Naveen... I don't think we've met. A little girl? It's sad when kids are here.. I've met a few. Who was it?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Anastasia was very hesitant in answering Aladdin. "Her, uh, her name is... is Lilo.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:43 am

Aladdin could tell she seemed very uncomfortable and unsure to tell him. Last she had known, he hated Lilo. Anastasia hadn't been updated.

"Don't worry, Lilo and I are good now. We were roomed together twice in a row, talked things out, learned each other's perspectives. I understand her a lot better now, and she's sweet. I don't hold what happened against her anymore, she's a complex and complicated girl. So you don't have to worry about sending me into a crazy raging fireball. So what's your opinion on Lilo after meeting her?"

Aladdin was curious as to her answer, as Lilo was an interesting person; And everyone reacted differently to her. She was a difficult person to understand.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Anastasia gave a small sigh of relief after Aladdin hadn't reacted badly.

"She's... she's an interesting little girl. I almost didn't know whether to be sorry for or scared of her. She is a complex person." Anastasia replied.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:28 pm

"Sorry or scared... I agree. Kind of both. Yet oddly enough, it's as if it doesn't phase her. She's not afraid of the world. She's not afraid of being here, of these games he plays. She's not afraid of pain, or death, or anything. Inside, she does have that part of her that longs just for the love of others, not a life full of crime and death and pain. But she's a brave girl."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:57 pm

"Yea..." she said with a small sigh "It was even almost like she was alright with being here. Like it didn't phase her. I really didn't know what to think of her... but in the end, she was a very sweet girl." Anastasia looked down to her lap and flattened out what was left of the bottom of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm

"I agree completely." He noticed her pulling at what she had left of her clothes.
"Looks like the longer you're here, the less clothes you have months later. Happens to everyone. It seems like that vest I had was such a long time ago..." He still had just his pants, and they had holes and tears everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Anastasia gave a small laugh.

"Well this is a lot compared to what I had for Halloween. I was wearing what felt like almost nothing then. But, yea, I remember my dress being all the way to the floor... and now its at my knees." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 am

"Let me guess, you were a Playboy Bunny!" Aladdin laughed a little. "Jasmine was too, so I'm assuming several girls here were."

He looked at her dress, and he thought back to how long it was when he was first roomed with her so long ago.

"On the plus side, wearing little clothes seems to be a trend around here. Look at you, keeping hip with it!" Aladdin smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 am

Anastasia laughed. "Yea, I was a Playboy Bunny. Probably wasn't the smartest choice..."

On the plus side, wearing little clothes seems to be a trend around here. Look at you, keeping hip with it!, she heard Aladdin say.

She gave him a little nudge. "You're so weird." She gave a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm

"Haha", Aladdin laughed. "Why yes. Yes I am. It's how I stay sane around here!"

And with that, Aladdin stood up, walking around the room humming to himself, in a very random good mood.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 pm

(OOC: You two are awesome! *lol* Now I'm in a good mood too! *many O's XD*)
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:20 am

Anastasia began to laugh at Aladdin as she saw him acting in such a good mood.

"You're the only one that can make me laugh this much, and it's all thanks to your always being such a positive person." She said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 am

He turned to her and smiled.

"Well, I'm glad. Because I love hearing you laugh. You're a positive person too, Anastasia... I just think you forget about that sometimes. As have I."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:58 am

"Yea, some of the things that happen here don't help to much with the positivity." She said as she gave a tiny laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:53 pm

"There's always hope, Anastasia, no matter how small."
Aladdin smiled and touched her hand.
"Never forget that."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:29 pm

She placed her other hand over his,
"I won't." she reassured him as she gave a smile. "Amd you never forget it either. And that I'm always here for you. Even when I can't physically be with you, I'm there."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 pm

He smiled, so thankful for her friendship and kindness.

"I'll never understand why someone like you is in this place. I wish I could stay with you longer... But I've been attempting to keep track of the days, and I feel like we'll be switching rooms sometime soon." Aladdin sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Bestie?! :D   Wazzup Bestie?! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Wazzup Bestie?! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 10-
Jump to: