10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:50 am

Lilo smiled. "There is a garden somewhere in this place and a pool."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:18 am

He leaned his head back to look at her again. "Really!!?? That's awsome. I hope I could see them someday. Have you been there yorself?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 am

Lilo nodded. "Yes, I saw both places." She giggled about the expression in his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 am

He gave her a quetioning look. "What's so funny?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:37 am

"You! You're cute when you're excited."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 am

He blushed, looking away. "It's not funny. I've lived my whole life near nature, so locked up like this really doesn't suit me."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:12 am

"Would you take me with you? I would love to see how it looks like in the place you lived before."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 am

He looked at her surprised, but then smiled. "Ofcourse I would! But I hope you don't mind cold. I live in Alaska." He said grinning widely to her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 am

Lilo shivered. "I can take that. It's not Hawaii but I'll survive. Is there much snow? On pictures I saw there was always much snow."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:37 am

"Only in winter. The summers are warm, but don't get too hot." He laughed at her. "You live in Hawaii? What's it like there?" He asked tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:54 am

"Hawaii?", Lilo titled her head. "In Hawaii it's always warm even in winter. We haven't got snow only rain sometimes. But the beach is awesome and the ocean is so blue...", Lilo started to rave.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:26 am

He closed his eyes and tried to imagine what it was like. "Oh! That sounds beautifull. In the winter it's very dark. But the moon shines bright and we have the northern lights, it's beautifull too. And the white snow shines in the dark." He tried to describe his view as best he could.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:30 am

"I love the moon and the darkness.", Lilo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:38 am

He let out a smal laughter. "Well I guess you would feel right at home then." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:40 am

Lilo smiled softly. "Then take me with you."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 am

He grinned at her. "I will, if we ever get out of here." Kenai became more serious again.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:58 am

"Do we need to get out of here that fast? You'll only leave me too early.", Lilo looked at Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:15 am

He frowned at her, tilting his head. "Huh? What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:21 am

Lilo blushed. "Everyone leaves me. I'll be alone again when this game is over.", she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 am

He frowned. "Why do you think that? I wouldn't leave you."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 am

"But everything would be normal again. Which means everyone goes back to their work family etc."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:48 am

"And what about you? Will you go back to Tzipporah?" He asked sitting up, looking to her eyes. "But just so you know. I won't break my promises." He said seriously.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:26 am

"I don't know. Maybe... I want to stay with Jasmine. And I don't want to loose you.", Lilo looked at her hands. "You can't be sure. Everyone breaks his promises sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 am

Kenai smiled at her, messing her hair. "Well when the time comes you can choose. Besides I'm not sure if I want to go back to Alaska anyway. It would be too painfull." He said leaning to the wall crossing his hands behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 am

Lilo crawled on his lap. "Then we go away and search for our own country to live."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:26 am

He smiled down to her. "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 am

"A good one?", Lilo tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:02 am

He smiled to her. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 am

Lilo smiled back and hugged Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:27 am

He was surprised, but returned the hugg.

OOC : sorry for the short post >.< cant think
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 am

(OOC: It's okay. I'm editing so I'm replying slowly)

Lilo sighed. "What now? Playing games again?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:06 am

"How about a guessing game? 20 guestions and we have to find out what animal the other is thinking." He suggested straightening his legs.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 am

"Okie. You're the first.", Lilo waited for him to nod so she could start guessing.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 am

He tought up an animal, and smiled a little. "Okay go ahead."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 am

"Does it have four feet?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:04 am

"Yes." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am

"Is it small?", Lilo asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:21 am

He thought about it for a moment. "Well, I would have to say no. Don't know how small do you mean, so lets just say it's smaller than me, and bigger than you."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 am

"Mmh...", Lilo tilted her head. "Does it have fur?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 am

"Yes it does."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am

"Okay, so it has four feet, is bigger than me and has fur.", Lilo thought. "Is there something special about it?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:53 am

"What do you mean by special?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 am

"Like does it has something other animals don't have."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:59 am

"No."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Lilo sighed. "Does it have brown fur?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:12 pm

He thought for a moment. "Some of them might have."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Lilo looked at her hands, then lifted her head to the ceiling. "Does it have paws?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:18 pm

"Yes it does."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Lilo mumbled something and then looked in Kenai's eyes. "Is it a bear?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 pm

He smiled at her, and winked. "No, it's not a bear. But i'll give you a hint. It's also a predator."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next