10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Captive Captain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shang

Shang

The Captive Captain Empty
PostSubject: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:07 am

Shang awoke with a gasp and stood up, tensing as he quickly scanned the room. He spotted a tv, a full-size mattress, and 2 doors. He yanked open the one closest to him to find a small bathroom. He strode over to the other one to find it wouldn't budge.

"What?" He said in a whisper as he tried pulling on it more, adding a little more force on each try. With an aggravated sigh, he looked up at the ceiling in deep thought. It wasn't long before he noticed a camera almost hidden, in a corner nearby. He also spotted a phone on the floor next to it. He checked the camera to see it was on and narrowed his eyes as he pushed the "off" switch, picking up the phone to find it dead and the same with the tv.

He went back to the bathroom and examined it as well. At least there's running water. He filled the sink with water and stared at his reflection in it before washing his face and hands thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:27 am

{OOC: HI, Roomie XD}

Cinderella woke up to a voice she had never heard before. She groaned as she sat up. She was so sore and so tired. Images of what happened in the garden with John and some others popped into her mind. She grimaced at the memory of the little boy being shot and then grimaced more when she remembered what happened to Jane...

She shuddered. I hate this place so much...
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:57 am

(ooc: Hiya!Razz)

Shang hadn't felt the presence of another person before he entered the restroom and when he emerged, he was a little surprised to see a woman sitting on the bed. He sized her up quickly, taking notice that she was pregnant and from the way she was looking, he could tell she had been through something bad.
"Hello. I'm Shang." He said, remaining at the door, uncertain if he should approach her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Cinderella looked up and offered the Asian man a small smile. "Hi, I'm Cinderella..." She said, feeling like it was a never ending cycle of introducing herself.

"So," She said, standing up from the bed. "where are you from?" She asked, unsure of how to start a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Shang remained standing firm by the bathroom but after she introduced herself, he bowed and said, "It is nice to meet you, Cinderella. I am from China but," he gave her a concerned look. "How is your health? Are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Cinderella smiled at the respect he showed. She gave a bow back, feeling it was respectful to do so.

"It is nice to meet you too, Shang." She said, smiling at him. She looked away when he asked if she was all right. "I am... I guess." She said, sighing.

"I... I'm guessing you don't know about what is going on..." She said, looking back at him, with sad eyes.

"We've been kidnapped and there are several more of us here... We're tortured, murdered, raped..." She said, looking away again, her eyes growing sadder.

"The one who kidnapped us, says we have sinned... At least, that's what others have told me... He's never actually told me to my face that I have sinned... But, that doesn't matter, I guess." She said, crossing her arms on her chest. "He forced me to help murder a woman... It was either her or the rest of us in the garden..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Shang smiled when she bowed. He had a feeling she wasn't from his country but was pleasantly surprised when she returned the gesture. He frowned and approached her slowly as she explained the situation. He become shocked as she ended her explanation. "I am sorry you had to go through that Cinderella... but it is a good thing you are alive. You and your child." He sat on the bed in deep thought.

(ooc: I'll spare you his thoughts as its quite a lot! xDD)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Cinderella placed a hand on her stomach when he mentioned the baby. "Yes... we are lucky to be alive..." She said, softly, before sitting down next to him.

She offered him a smile. "You have a different air about you then most of the people I have met here. Are you by any chance in the military?" She asked, remembering how men that had once served or were serving had a different feel to them then others.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:38 pm

"I am a captain serving in the army for China." He stared focused at the wall ahead, glancing at the camera in the corner every so often. "How many people have been kidnapped here?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:41 pm

She tilted her head up to look at him. "Wow, impressive." She said, smiling.

She sighed, looking away. "A lot more then twenty... new faces keep arriving... while old ones disappear... but never really leave..." She said, with a grim tone.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 pm

{OOC: I'm going to bed now, Shang :3 I can't wait to RP with you more later Very Happy I think shang and Cindy might become good friends X3 Goodnight! <33}
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:03 pm

(ooc: Night Cindy! Very Happy I'm surprised you were up so late. Yea I think they will too. Well you'll see this in morning so have a nice night!I love you)

Shang nodded. He understood her perfectly as he thought about his brother. Its been a little over a year since his death, yet it still feels like the funeral was just yesterday. He sighed loudly when Cinderella brought up the amount. "Its as bad as I thought. There has been global warnings of mass disappearances. They must be pretty organized to actually kidnapp a military official..."

Shang got up and walked to the camera and picked it up, making sure it didn't have an auto-on button or something. He turned back to Cinderella. "Do you know who your captors are?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:23 am

"One man... His name is John Smith." She said, looking away, with no emotion in her voice.

She could feel that he would be shocked to discover that it was one man who was doing all of this.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 am

ONE PERSON IS DOING ALL OF THIS?! Shang dropped the camera in disbelief. "What in the world is this place that one man can capture over 20 people without anyone's knowledge of there whereabouts? John Smith..." He picked up the camera and check it. "He watches us through this?"

He looked at the phone and the tv and thought for a moment. "He uses a person's sin as his reasoning to the kidnapping, slowly killing us off and torturing us for his what- his own enjoyment. It sounds too twisted to me." He stared at Cinderella. "Even psychopaths and serial killers contain deep disturbances that generally leads to the cause of their actions. Wether its in their pasts or present... this will just get worse if it hasn't already."

He set the camera down and crossed to Cinderella. "That's off but I have a feeling it won't stay that way for long." He put his hands on her shoulders and stared into her eyes. "Tell me everything you know about this John Smith, please."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:40 am

Cinderella looked at him, surprised he was able to turn off the camera. "I'd give that thing a good smash, just in case. He'll replace it when we go to sleep anyways."

She sighed, looking away. "John Smith... is a man that needs a lot of help... His parents died when he was a little boy... He believes his old neighbor did it and she may have. There's no real way to ask her now..." She said, trailing off.

She looked at the ground, rubbing her stomach. "He also happens to be the father of my child..." She said, softly. "I didn't know who he was at the time when it happened..." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:48 am

Shang glanced over at the camera and shook his head. Its no use smashing the camera if their captor could merely replace it. Besides, he knew he would have to conserve his energy. He looked at Cinderella and listened as she talked. His frown deeped as she mentioned her baby also being John's.

"You would think he'd give you favorable treatment considering you are carrying his child." She looked so weak and he was sure she was mentally distraught inside after her recent event. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe you should go freshen up. I suggest a warm bath would probably help you relax. Thank you for telling me all this, Cinderella."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:19 am

Cinderella shook her head. "At the moment, he's a bit unstable. Apparently someone has messed with a key and it seems like someone has taken something from him..." She said, before looking at him. "He's breaking down." She stated.

Part of her wanted to cry for him, but... she knew he was more dangerous now then ever.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

"A key? Do you know what was taken?" He frowned as he thought, they usually make more mistakes the more unstable they are but they can also become the most dangerous. He watched Cinderella and he wanted more than anything to tell her it will be alright but that was a lie, he wouldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Cinderella shook her head. "No, only John and the person who took it know..." She said, looking up at Shang, with a feel of helplessness.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:58 am

Cinderella wrote:
She tilted her head up to look at him. "Wow, impressive." She said, smiling.

She sighed, looking away. "A lot more then twenty... new faces keep arriving... while old ones disappear... but never really leave..." She said, with a grim tone.

[OOC: Just saying, that's a good line Cindy.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

{OOC: Thanks, Aladdin Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Shang watched Cinderella as she answered. When she was finished, he refrained from asking anymore questions. He approached her and smiled, "Thank you. You have done a good job updating me on the situation, Cinderella."

There were no windows to tell for sure but Shang was getting a bit tired as he sat beside Cinderella on the bed. I need to come up with some way to confront this John Smith. But how?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:22 pm

{OOC: Sorry that I haven't replied yet, but yesterday was a long/fast day... It's complicated, but it wasn't a good day really o.e}
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:46 pm

ooc: awh that's okay. I've been quite busy myself. So no worries Cindy and I hope your days get better for you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Cinderella nodded her head. "You're welcome, I hope it helps you enough to stay alive..." She said, looking down at her hands.

Her mind felt blank, no real thoughts came to her as she stared at her hands.

If only one person was able to escape...

Then maybe it would be enough...
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:45 am

ooc: We switch rooms in a few hours! xD

Shang placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled reassuringly. He sat down on the floor and leaned his head against the bed in deep thought. Stay alive? Has it gotten that bad already? His eyes trailed over to the camera. Those are his eyes to the prisoners. I wonder what it takes to make him physically show himself... It wasn't long before Shang drifted into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captive Captain   The Captive Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

The Captive Captain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 10-
Jump to: