10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted Empty
PostSubject: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 am

Sinbad woke up on a mattress and sat up. He winced by the pain in his leg, and as a reflex he moved a hand to it.
He looked around the new room he was in. He saw a girl lying on the other mattress.
He decided to go to the bathroom to take a better look at his leg. As he stumbled towards the door he notcied the first aid kit in the corner. He stumbled towards it, picked it up, and brought it with him to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:35 am

Pocahontas woke up, seeing herself in another room. She sighed, thanking God she was safe. Her eyes wandered, seeing nobody was in the room with her. Until she heard a man groan in the bathroom. She walked to the door, knocking on it, "Hello, are you alright in there? My name is Pocahontas."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:44 am

As he got the wound cleaned he realized that the bullet wasn't there. It must have passed right through.
He heard a familiar voice from the other room.
"Hey Pocahontas. It's Sinbad. I'm just trying to..."
He found some bandages in the first aid kit and started putting it on.
"... get this wound wrapped up. I can't believe that bastard actually shot me," he said rather upset. He was still in a bit of shock from the experience.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:47 am

Pocahontas smirked a little, remembering Ariel was his girlfriend and Cindy's ex-husband when he spoke. And Ariel's words struck her.

"SINBAD WANTED THE BABY DEAD!"

Pocahontas smiled, "Do you need any help? And what do you expect he is the Villain..He killed a young boy, even by accident.." Her eyes looked at the door, "Can't believe he did it because of a Key."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 am

"Thanks, but I think I'm almost there," he said as he finished off the bandage. It wasn't the prettiest work, but it'd have to do.
"It's true. He just seemed so... different somehow. Just because of a stupid key."
He closed the first aid kit and placed it by the sink. Then he opened the door and looked at Pocahontas.
"It makes me wonder what that key was for."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 am

"Okay, your welcome." She sighed, looking at the door, "Well I got tortured because of that key. So, it's something important." When he opened the door, she looked at him. She then shrugged, smirking as she looked at him, "I recognize you now.." Her smirked widened, "Your Cindy's Ex-husband..And your Ariel's boyfriend..The boyfriend who didn't want Odette to have her baby..And the boyfriend of the red haired bitch that I killed." Her eyes were cold, but her smirk was amused.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:04 am

"Tortured? Really?" he said surprised. Though he wasn't sure why such thing still surprised him.
He looked at her, saw her expression change as she recognized him.

He listened to what she said. Well, then there was no need for an introduction, since she already knew so much.
"W-wait..."
What did she just say?
"What? You killed..?" he said confused, but a part of him started boiling, realizing what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:06 am

Pocahontas's smirk grew cold, "I. Killed. Her." There were long pauses between her words, "Because she hurt Odette and killed a innocent life. And, I remember her telling me how you wanted them gone..What kind of friend are you?" Her eyes were cold, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 am

"Wha...." he said, still slightly confused. But the anger inside him grew larger with each breath he took.
He quickly moved towards Pocahontas, ignoring the pain in his leg as he grabbed her and threw her on the nearest mattress.
"How the fuck can you say you killed her with such a smile on your face," he shouted at her, as he pinched her hard to the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:20 am

Pocahontas's eyes widened a little, backing up fast as she tried to fight him back. Falling onto the mattress as he threw her. Her eyes looked at him, narrowing as he spoke to her. Though she started struggling when he pinned her on the mattress, "BECAUSE I AVENGED ODETTE AND HER BABY! AND GET THE FUCK OFF OF OF ME!" She kicked him in the stomach, but it didn't work..It seemed to make him angrier.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:40 am

"Shut the fuck up," he yelled in her face as he tried to hold her fast. She kept struggling. He loosened his grib a little as he felt her kick in the stomach, but soon he held her tight again. As he kept holding her down, the top of her costume got ripped. More and more the more she struggled.
"How dare you kill her," he screamed. "It was none of your business."
He ripped off the loose piece of her costume with one hand before he again pinned her down.
"You should just have stayed out of this."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 am

Her eyes widened, hearing him yell at her. She struggled even more as she felt the top of her costume get ripped, "GET THE FUCK OFF!" When he yelled at her once again she groaned, "IT WAS SO MY BUSINESS! ARIEL'S TORTURED HER AND KILLED HER BABY!" Her eyes widened when he ripped the loose piece of her costume, making her struggle more, "STOP IT! AND I WASN'T GOING TO LET ODETTE GET HURT AGAIN! LET GO OF ME!" She tried everything to get him off, getting more and more scared on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:52 am

"Odette shouldn't get hurt again," he screamed. "But Ariel didn't have to die for that."
He didn't care if he hurt her. He didn't care what happened. To be honest he didn't even really think about what was going on. All he knew was that she had killed Ariel. And she had to pay for that.
He grabbed the bandages she had wrapped around her chest and pulled them off. Her body lifted body the bed as he did so, and he could hear the fabric tear apart against her skin.
"You fucking bitch. How dare you...." he screamed. He looked at her under him. The shocked expression on her face. It reminded him of something. He had seen this before. No, it couldn't be.
He slapped her as hard as he could, watching her cheek turn bright red. Then he got off of her and hurried to the bathroom and closed the door.
He felt to the floor, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:10 am

Pocahontas glared at him, listening to him scream at her, "She killed a innocent li-!" Her eyes widened when she felt him grab her bandages. She screamed when he tore off her bandages, looking up at him with a shocked expression. She heard his yell, but she was remembering her rape. The same anger in Sinbad's eyes were the eyes of the man who raped her. The tears started come...He raped her of her innocence. When he slapped her, she screamed once again. Letting her head rest on one side. She got up slowly, covering herself up. Pocahontas trembled, getting up slowly. She didn't know what to do. He raped her..He was the one..He was the man that..She grabbed the bandages that were ripped, covering herself up. Pocahontas walked to the bathroom, "I'm..Sorry.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 am

When he was beginning to calm down he realized what had happened. She had killed Ariel. Tears started streaming down his face. He couldn't stop them, but he didn't try to either. He just let them come, sitting stooped on the floor.

Suddenly he heard Pocahontas behind him.
"I don't care," he said through the tears, trying not to let it show too much in his voice. "It's not gonna change anything."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:40 am

Pocahontas looked at him, trying not to cry as well. Though she was crying cause of what he did to her two years ago. She sighed, "Sinbad, truly I am sorry...But, what if someone tortured Ariel..And killed her baby..What would you do? I did it because I was looking out for Odette. Not, trying to do it out of blood lust." Her eyes stayed on the back of his head..Wanting to ask him why he raped her back then, but it was a wrong time for it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 am

"... if someone killed and tortured Ariel," he repeated.
"You mean like you did?" he said as he began raising his voice slightly.
He stood up, almost fell again as he put his weight on the wrong leg. He humped closer to her, grabbing the doorframe for support. Now that he was aware of the pain, he couldn't just ignore it as he had done before.

"Do you think that I wanted Odette to get hurt? Do you think that I really wanted that for her... our baby?" He stared at Pocahontas.
"Of course I didn't. But Ariel is not the only one to blame for that mess. And still you... you..."
He paused for a little while. He closed his eyes, stopping the tears from coming out.

"So I should just kill you?" he shouted as he looked at her again. "Because of what you did? Just like you killed her... for what she did. Is that what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 am

Pocahontas looked at him, staring at him as he talked, "Ariel told me you told her to kill the baby. That you didn't want it." When he shouted at her, she jumped backing up, "You touch me and I will hurt you.." Her eyes glared at him now, "I..I was just protecting Odette!" She shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 am

Sinbad continued to look at her as she jumped back.
He sighed and looked down.
"I won't... It won't change anything anyway... Except maybe making it harder for Odette," he said in a soft, sad voice.
He looked up at her again, staring at her for a little while.
"But I'll never be able to forgive you for what you did," he said harsh before he looked away again. "Never."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 am

His words stung her, and at the last sentence he spoke. It made her think of her rape, "And I'll never forgive you for raping me.." She saw the shock in Sinbad's face, "You have the same eyes as that man who raped me, the same expression as he ripped my dress off." Her glared got colder, "Your raped me of my innocence." The tears fell down, "You got me pregnant. But, don't worry I lost it on the first month." She looked down, grabbing her head, "This makes me know how much, I really hate guys." Pocahontas's voice started to raise, "CAUSE THEY DO NOTHING BUT, HURT YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:38 am

She didn't have to tell him. He knew already. He had remembered what happened back then. What an awful thing he had done to her. Something he'd never be able to take back.
A part of him wanted to apologize. But he couldn't. Not after what she had done. And wasn't he the one who had just said that an apology wouldn't change anything? So why even bother.

"If that's the case, then maybe you should just stay away from them," he said careless as a response to her last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:43 am

Pocahontas's hands turned in fists before she slapped him across the face, "And maybe you should stay away from woman. Cause you dick won't leave them alone!" Her voice was loud, "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET OVER THAT!? AND THEN YOU LET ME INTO YOUR HOME!?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:50 am

He stared at her, surprised by the slap.
"Do you think I wanted you in my house? I..." he said with a raised voice. He suddenly stopped. He had no idea what he was going to say to her. He knew what he had done back then ws wrong. But he couldn't apologize. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:52 am

She looked at him more, "You knew you did it..And yet you kept letting believe you weren't..I.." She groaned, looking away from him, "AND NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR BECAUSE OF YOU!" Her hand was over the bandage covering her upper area..
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 am

Sinbad looked at her for a little while.
He looked at the ripped clothes.
Then he moved away from the doorframe and limped towards the mattress he had woken up on.
"That's not really my problem," he said as he passed her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Her eyes narrowed, "YOU DID THIS! IT IS YOUR FAULT! My god..I fucking hate you. Go burn in hell." She walked past him, slamming the door shut. And locked it, her eyes started to water. And her calm face collapsed as she fell to her knees and started crying, hating the world right now. Hating guys. Everything was downhill, making her break down..

"I deserve nothing but torture.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted   Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Sinbad ignored her comments. The shock from remembering his past with her, had removed all will to continue what he had started because of pure anger.
He placed himself on the mattress.
He heard her slam the door as she went into the bathroom.
Sinbad allowed himself to cry silently as he buried his face. Was it really true? She was dead? And all because of... It couldn't be. He didn't want to believe it. But a part of him knew that sooner or later he had to face it. Ariel was gone as well...
Back to top Go down

Surprise sex you didn't know you wanted
Page 1 of 1