10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~

Go down 
+2
Eric
Villain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 am

[DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP: November 20th! This is when everyone will be assigned a Secret Santa!]

I know there are websites for this kind of thing, but I also know these websites confuse a lot of people, so I have chosen to do it simple ^^ (I will use a generator to decide who gets who, and I will PM you on the forum to make sure you get it ^^)

I will soon be creating my own page for Secret Santa. ALL you have to do to sign up is the following:

1. Make a Secret Santa PROFILE (I will soon be making mine, so please just copy mine and you will be fine ^^)
2. What are you? You can be a Villain, a Creep or a Saint. Here is the differences:

Villain: You will not be required to make a video for anyone else, but you will recieve a gift.
Creep: You will be required to make a video for someone else, and you will also recieve a gift.
Saint: You will not recieve any video, but you will be required to make a video for someone else.

3. How many videos would you be able to take on?

4. Your top 5 wishes of a video if you are a creep or a villain. (HAS TO BE 10 DOORS RELATED!)

Rest is just to copy off of my Secret Santa Profile which I will be making shortly ^^ Thank you ^^

Last edited by Villain on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 am

Can we post what video we'll do or not?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 am

No, I'd rather you didn't, as you should try to do something from the wishes of the person you are assigned, and it is supposed to be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:02 am

@Eric: The point of secret santa is everyone is giving a person in secret, for example I could be given you and then I would have to make a video for you based on what you've wished for ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:05 am

Oki doki thanks guys~~
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 am

4. Your top 5 wishes of a video if you are a creep or a saint. (HAS TO BE 10 DOORS RELATED!)
Um wouldn't that be "if you are a creep or a villain" since a saint will not be recieving any videos. Why would they need to make wishes? scratch
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:40 am

I was wondering that too >.>
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 am

Yeah, that's what I meant! ^^'' Classic example of how what I think does not always come out right when I say/write it >.>
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 am

I want to be bad and be a villain.... I'm just not in the mood to make too many videos for people this Christmas... But I may not join at all.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 am

It's ok Cindy, we don't mind villains in 10 Doors Wink
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:15 pm

X3 All right, I'll work on my Villain wish-list then Wink XD
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm feeling saint-like! santa
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:14 am

AWWW *cough* *is totally not fangirling over Shang* XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~   ~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ RULES FOR SECRET SANTA! ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: .:: Announcements ::. :: * .:: SECRET SANTA ~ 2011::. *-
Jump to: