10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[AU] Mrs. Smith

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

[AU] Mrs. Smith Empty
PostSubject: [AU] Mrs. Smith   [AU] Mrs. Smith EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 am

The muddy boots ran in the door with no consideration for the newly mopped floor.
"JOHN! Get that kid outside!" Chelsea yelled with a little laugh. She couldn't stay mad at Jack, she never could.
John ran in from the kitchen and swooped Jack up in his arms.
"You should do as your mother say," he said and winked making the little boy laugh.
Still with the boy in his arms he snuck up on Chelsea and kissed her cheek before breaking out in a laugh.
"I'll get him to bed," he said softly and smiled.
"When I come down again we can finally have a little alone time.."
He said it seducingly and winked making Chelsea blush the way he loved so much.

John came down the stairs thirty minutes later looking exhausted but happy.
"He's finally sleeping Chels.. that kid just never-" he couldn't finish his sentence when he laid eyes upon Chelsea.
She was laying on the rug by the open fireplace in nothing but the newly bought lingerie he, up until this moment, didn't even know she had bought.
He could do nothing but stare at her. He looked at her eyebrows, who he had run his finger over so many times the time could be counted in hours. They were now arched, looking like a preditor waiting for it's pray. The only thing giving her away was her glowing red cheeks.
"You know how to please a man," he said and laughed under his breath before walking over to the fireplace and laying down next to her before starting to trace his fingers along her bare skin and up to her blotted thigh.
"I thought you might like it," she said in a sexy voice, though the shiver and the red cheeks still gave her away. She wasn't as confident as she wanted him to believe.
He smiled and kissed her passionatly. Even after all these years, he still made her blush, and he loved it.
He laid himself on top of her gently as to not hurt the life which grew inside of her. Kelly. Little Kelly. Oh, how he loved her already. He bet she would be just as beautiful as her mother.
If that was even possible.

An hour later, Chelsea was snuggling up close, naked, in John's arms, humming a lullaby she had long forgotten the lyrics to.
"I love you.." he said it so often, yet he felt he could never say it enough. Never make her understand just how true those three words were when he uttered them.
"I love you so much.."
For a long while Chelsea refused to reply, as her cheeks grew brighter red and the lullaby came to an abrupt stop.
"I love you too John.." she whispered finally.
He bent down and kissed her softly, just like the billion times in the past, but still her soft lips gave his body a jolt of electrisity. It always would. Because she was Chelsea. And he loved her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

[AU] Mrs. Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Mrs. Smith   [AU] Mrs. Smith EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Shocked
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I LOVED IT~! OMG OMG OMG 8D!

-fangirling like crazy-
AHHHHHH -BLUSHES-
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

8D!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

[AU] Mrs. Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Mrs. Smith   [AU] Mrs. Smith EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh amazing
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

[AU] Mrs. Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Mrs. Smith   [AU] Mrs. Smith EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 am

Cute and amazing, seriously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[AU] Mrs. Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Mrs. Smith   [AU] Mrs. Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU] Mrs. Smith
Page 1 of 1