10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome back Sensei.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Welcome back Sensei. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Jasmine Slowly woke up. Rubbing her eyes. It was cold. No warmth.. She opened her eyes.
Aladdin? No.. He wasn't there..
She saw another man. Crawling towards him. Ignoring the pain in her Ankel. It was Eric.
He was still sleeping. He looked so cute.
''Goodmorning.'' She nudged him slight.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Eric's head resounded. The sounds of his nightmares seemed still very present, but he spread them. It was only dreams. Only dreams...
-Hello.
He didn't really hear this voice, just this word. But he hung on to it. He was better, Anya was alive, he had to get up and never sink again. By growling, he opened eyes. He wasn't sure to recognize her at the begining but soon, he smiled.
- Hello Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:45 am

She smiled Sitting down on the ground. ''How are you?'' She smiled. ''I guess we meet in the same room again.'' Grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:19 am

Her stomach growled. She looked over at the food. 3 hamburgers. She felt her stomach. She hadn't eaten for days.. Looking at the electric calander that hung on the wall. It was October! The tv was turned on. Seeing a house. It looked beautifull.. There was a mother crying. They where looking for some one who disseapeared. Ofcourse there where people looking for their loved once.
If only her parents would give a damn. She sighed. Turning back to the food.

It should be some sort of test. To guess what country. Hambrugers.. Junkfood. The U.S ofcourse! She took the plate and walked over to Eric. Look we get junkfood guess what country it is from! She smiled bright holding out the plate.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:44 am

Eric had a smile by seeing hamburgers. He wasn't a very good cooker, and he had to cross numerous evenings to waste these little things. one was never enough. He took one.
- Finally something good! He exclaimed.
Jasmine had a smile. Suddenly, Eric realized that she had lost weight a lot. That she had of heavy encircle.
-Jasmine. Are you OK?

OOC: So sorry to be here before!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 am

She put down the plate and held her stomach. ''Too many things that kinda kept me from eating..''
Biting her lip. ''And to be honest.. My stomach growls now.. But i don't really feel like eating those things..''
She sat down.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 am

Eric rested the hamburger, approaching Jasmine. He sat down near her, without touching her, and looked at her.
-Jasmine, did... Did Villain made you anything?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 am

''What? made me what?'' She was confused. ''What do you mean?''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 am

-Did he... hurt you, make you anything?
The memories of Anya in her own blood was still very present in his head.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 am

She frowned. ''No.. he didn't.''
i hurted myself..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 am

-Sorry, he said, before lower eyes. It's just...
He looked her in eyes.
-You seem really... Fragile and tired. But.... It's probably my imagination.
He smiled, in a fake way. She wasn't fine. At all. It was evident.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:41 am

''Yeah... I don't feel really good now..And yes i am tired..''
she sighed. biting her lip. She let one tear fall.
''Have you.. Ever like.. had to choose between the two people you love the most...'' She hid her face.
''I feel so empty now...''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 am

Eric looked her. Suddenly, what he saw in her eyes was more clear. Guilt, empties, and so many other things. He knelt down in front of her, hesitating, before of just touch the hand. Sometimes, things pass by the pores of the skin.
- I am sorry...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:29 pm

She took a deep breath. His touch. She looked up.
''It's just.. Difficult sometimes..'' Lokking down at his hand. She took her hand away from his. ''I'm sorry.'' She laughed slight.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:49 am

Eric lowered the head. Her laughter was false, nervous. He did not understand this girl. She seemed so fragile and strong at once, so broken and fragile. He did not understand her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:41 am

She saw his confused look. "I'm sorry you might thinkg i'm crazy." She rubbed her temples. "All the drama makes me crazy."

(OOC: i can go on internet with my phone but now i'm "roaming" wich i have to pay for so i'm unsure when i can be back)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 am

- I don't think that you're crazy, at all! On the contrary, you seem to be more logical than me.
He had a small laughter, a little lost.
- It's just... I have difficulty in encircling you. But it's not a defect.
He smiles, more frankly.
-Do you want to eat today?

OOC: It's more me who should excuse myself so, no prob' sweet'!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 pm

"Mm" she looked over to the food. "Not really. I'm sorry." She smiled slight.
Her stomach growled but the thought of food made her even sicker. "You can go ahead and enjoy"
She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

He smiles in his turn. He felt guilty a little to food without gene in front of her, but he would starve. He bit danxs the piece of beef, warm, and full of sauce. The stomach grumbled immediately. Closing eyes, he tried not to think that he eat as a selfish man in front of a girl almost dead. He thought of his house, his drum kit, his kitchen. His home...
-Jasmine? Where do you lived? Before here?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:23 am

She watched him eat. Seeing him enjpy it. She smiled. How gratefull a human can be after such a long time of only bread.
Hjearing his question. "I used to live in Agrabah. After i escaped my old life i tried to build up a new life. I met Lilo. But it didn't take long beforre i was able to get everything togethere i came here." She looked arround. "But i am happy though. I'v met so many nice people in here, maby more than i should outside." She smiled bright. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:09 am

Eric frowned by hearing the name of her city. He didn't feel like if he know it. Doubtless an Arabic city, but where? He sighed.
- I lived to Lawrence, it is a town in Texas. I have a big house, but I lived exclusively in 4 rooms.
He smiles.
- I met Lilo, she's a strange but very brave girl.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 am

She smiled. "Lilo has her own personality. But that makes her so amazing! She is so grown up for her age. She thinks like us"
"So are you like rich? What job did you do?" She frowned. She had never had such a luxe. Her life was simple.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:23 am

Eric smiles by thinking of Lilo.
- I think that she makes more than think as us. She acts and speaks in a other way. Her.
He smiles, a small smile of excuse. It was true that he had never said to her what he was.
- I think that you have of to hear a lot of secret here, I hope not to shock you. I gain a lot of money because I am a hired killer. Very good, thus very expansive. It is why I have a big house. I needed.... To have a big space if one day, my boss decided that I had become too good.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 am

She leaned back. "So many killers here! it wouldn't be a big shock if everyone would just kill each other."
sighing. "We are all so cruel to each other. Watch the news and all you see is war. Never love. Never"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 am

Eric lowered the head. Her reaction didn't hurt him, he was used. But... It just had been a long time since we had throw him to the face all the horror of his profession. He lowered the head, crossed the hand in his hair.
- It's not as if I had had the choice, he murmured. As if it was easy! So easy to love when we have nothing nor anybody, when we have to fail, and when we wished to be dead instand of her. It's not exactly as if I had had the choice, he repeated in raising the head.
This time, the eyes were cold, without anger and without hatred, just dead.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 am

She looked at him. She could see that this guy had been through allot. She wanted to take his hand. She bit her lip. Taking away her hand just even before they could touch. "I'm sorry." She said with a broken voice.
"You have been through allot and i shouldn't have said that." She looked down. "I have to know my place."
She played with the fabric of the panty.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:28 am

Eric sighed, putting the hand on the eyes.
- No, don't excuse you. You are far from having had the worst reaction.
He removed his hand.
- Don't excuse you. After all, I am the dregs of the humanity. At least, it's what we have to think of me.
He still sighed.
- Do you want anything to cover you?
This time, he offered her a real smile. The way he says to her that he didn't hold it against her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 am

She was glad that he took it well. Seeing his smile. It made her happy too. " Do you want anything to cover you? " she starred at him for a moment. "I don't think that is a good idea. You need your clothes!" She said with a joking voice. "Besides if it is cold we can always do some sort of sport right?!"
She smiled back nudging him slight. "I can always hop arround like a bunny"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 am

Eric had a smile.
- In fact, I thought more of giving you the carpet or a towel than my shirt, but...
He had a light laughter.
- If you want to do some sport, it's not of refusal, he made in getting up. I would have to remuscle me a little, he added in making play his right hand.

OOC: Gonna sleep, sorry! See you tomorrow ;D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 am

(OOC: i'll sure try to be online tomorrow Wink )

She smiled jumping up. " How about some muscle training than?" She winked. "Now on your knees and give me E0!" She yelled in a man voice. Laughing afterwards. "Or how about some boxing? Hitting the wall as much as you can?" She had the widest smile on her face. "Or some wresteling?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 am

Eric looked at Jasmine, happy to see her smiling. It made for a long time, almost never in fact.
- I am not against a little wrestling, I haven't do it since... Since Kida, in fact.
The glance of Eric darkens some seconds.
- But you are sure to want to beat? You will stand?
You will accept a direct contact?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 am

She nodded. "Give everything. I don't care if you beat me." She winked playfull.
"I can't be hurt anymore." She jumped arround.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 am

Eric watched at her jumping almost everywhere, but her last sentence held him.
-Jasmine, you're ok, sure?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 pm

"Yeah i'm fine." She wrapped two arms arround her stomach.
Standing there for some seconds. Just starring to the wall where Thrax was behind.
"I'm fine."

She sat down again. "I'm sorry my stomach decided to turn again..."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 am

Eric squatted again in front of her, without touching her this time.
-Jasmine... I suspect that you don't want to speak about it but... You are not fine. If your voice say it, your body betrayed you. I am sorry that I cannot make nothing. Please if there is anything that I can do...
Seeing the carpet near to her, he bent for took it and tightened it to her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 am

She gave a weak smile to Eric. Looking at the carpet. The black one....
Shivering. ''Too many memories..'' She let her hand go over the carpet. ''i'm sorry..''
''I don't want to bother you with my feelings..'' biting her lip. ''They don't matter. I'm the girl who chose to walk alone..''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 am

Eric smiles, slowly.
- I was the boy who had believed to choose to walk alone. But in the end, I locked myself into my memories, into my dreams, into a madness.
Quickly, he began to undo the buttons of his shirt, under the glance intrigued by Jasmine. Without smiling, he removed it and showed his back to Jasmine. Two scars, apparently deep, very visible, very violent, blocked the back, in the shape of V.
- And I became crazy. During not many time, but enough, he murmured in fixing the wall in front of him.
By sighing again, he sat down, again in front of her, ironing his shirt.
- Don't let you make that. Don't lock yourself. I don't tell you to confide me but don't drop you. By respect for youself.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Her eyes widen. Seeing his scar. "You, you did that to yourself?" Looking down. She felt bad for him. "You must have been through allot..."
She laid one hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry."
How could such a hurted man come here. He was so wise, and strong.
"I have respect for you. You are strong."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:47 am

Eric's eyes became grave, hanging a few seconds.
- Yes. I'm do it to me. As if my work didn't put me enough in danger, he made with a smile, sad. It was little after my 18th Christmas. I was alone in the house but... Well, I fixed an Angel, attached on the fir tree. A glass angel. I don't know exactly what took me, I believe that I really became crazy a few minutes. I broke the Angel and I have... I have incised my wings.
He had another smile, as when we tell an old unimportant story.
- My... My Mom found me and help me. But I would keep them for life. For me remind me.... Not drop me.
He raised eyes towards Jasmine, realized, surprised, that she touched him. He smiles, without daring to make also. He didn't want to hasten her.
- I'm far from being strong, you know? I was even be very weak, there's a little time there. But... I would never drop. No more. It's necessary that those who I love can count on me.
Eric smiles to Jasmine.
- Don't.... Don't draw your wings. Don't engrave them to you. You deserve better than that.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:17 am

She starred at him with her eyes widen. Surprised by his words.
''I'm sorry you went through allot... maby you should look back at the memories who make you happy. The time you've spent with the once you love. The times you where happy.''
She looked at him. ''Life is hard sometimes. But you can always make it better.''
''I know i won't get crazy because i can look back at the times i was happy. And keep living and stay strong for the once is love. You are strong because you find it necessary to be there for the once you love.''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:07 am

Eric smiled in a very soft way.
- There is realy a fewl good memory in my mind, but they are very precious me. I guards them for very difficult moments.
He smiled again.
- It is just necessary... To keep the head outside the water. And don't drown yourself.
He smiled. In his spirit, memories began to return. The first time when he had met Helga and Miguel. Penny. When he had learnt that Esmeralda was his sister. That he had a family. The anonymous marriage in which he had assisted. His meeting with Anya.
He smiled.
- It is necessary to know how to swim between waves. Without having of wings.

OOC: Ofc, it happend before my TTW with Aladdin Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:50 am

"You are a very poetic man ." She smiled. Letting one hand run through her hair.
"It's best to stay positive in the worst times. Though sometimes it's really hard." She sighed.
laying down the carpet and resting on it.

"Memories. It's best to keep them near."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 am

Eric smiled, in a gentle way.
- It's better, but far from being easy. The life isn't.
He sat down in front of her.
- Thank you. You are the first who say that I am poetic, to tell the truth, my sentences often give me the impression to be stupid.
He smiled, before tilting the head behind.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 am

''No your far from stupid!'' She closed her eyes. ''Your smarter than me that's for sure.'' She grinned.
Crawling up like a ball. The carpet was soft.
''I'm sure the people who told you that are stupid themself.''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:08 am

He smiled.
-No one tell me that I was stupid, except my friend when I need to hear it.
He looked her.
-And you're not stupid. At all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sensei.   Welcome back Sensei. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome back Sensei.
Page 1 of 1