10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ariel and Peter - Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Ariel and Peter - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ariel and Peter - Part 1   Ariel and Peter - Part 1 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 am

{Sorry if anyone wanted to use Peter Pan as anything}

Two friends, a girl and a boy. One a mermaid with red, the other a boy with ginger hair.

She used to sing to him, and used to play to flute. Their names, Peter and Ariel. Two best friends.

"Peter?" Ariel asked Peter as he sat drawing a picture of her.
"Yes Ariel?" Peter answered, he put his pen and paper down on the sand.

The beach Ariel and Peter were at was the place where they first met. They met by Ariel singing on a rock, and Peter just hearing her sing.

"I wonder what it is like...to be human" Ariel wondered, she didn't have the power to be a human yet, she was only a mermaid, she was only 10 at the time.
Peter looked at Ariel's face.
"Well Ariel, its not that good. You can hold your breath underwater, humans can't do that"

Peter loved Ariel, but he didn't have the confidence to tell her. He couldn't, and also he knew she had some sort of special relationship with this girl, called Kayley.

"Well when I become human I am going to run on the beach, with the wind in my hair, and run with you and stuff" Ariel giggled.

"Yeah with me..." Peter said looking into Ariel's eyes. "Ariel I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?" Ariel asked.

"Ariel, I..I" Peter stuttered. "You know what it doesn't matter".

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

Ariel and Peter - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariel and Peter - Part 1   Ariel and Peter - Part 1 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 am

awww poor Peter :-) and i love this awww
Back to top Go down

Ariel and Peter - Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Fanfics-
Jump to: