10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Ready To Die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

I'm Ready To Die Empty
PostSubject: I'm Ready To Die   I'm Ready To Die EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 am

Cody woke up once the sleeping gas was gone. He was surprised that he was still alive. After his encounter with the psycho Kayla, he has never been so scared in his whole life. He thought for sure it was his close to his death. He knows that it was Kayla's fault. Even though he was only a kid, Cody felt that he lived his life. He felt that he failed to protect his mother and he was weak.

Cody turned to face the camera. He hoped the villain was watching him. "Look, I know you want to torture people against their wills. And I can't always stop you from doing this. But there's a favor I'm asking of you. Please, please do what you want to me. You can torture me or kill me. I don't care anymore. I'm no longer worthy enough to save my mother. I know I will die sometime in the future. I saw it in a dream." Then Cody turned away from the camera and looked at his mother. She was still sleeping. Cody smiled down at her.

Then he turned his attention back to the camera. "But keep my mother safe from any harm. She doesn't deserve this."
Back to top Go down

I'm Ready To Die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 10-
Jump to: