10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unconventional Halloween

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

An unconventional Halloween Empty
PostSubject: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 am

Dimitri and Charlotte woke up together. The two mattresses in their room had been pushed together so they could, and Charlotte had curled up next to him in their sleep.
Their orders had arrived, waiting by the door. Dimitri was first to wake up, and he slowly rolled over as not to disturb her.
He had a quick look at the costumes they had ordered before picking up the two pieces of pie and bringing them over to her.
Nudging her gently he leaned over. 'Wake up!' he said, 'They've arrived.'
He took her piece of pie on a plate a held in it front of a sleeping Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 am

Maybe the surroundings weren't perfect that morning, but everything else was.
Waking up side by side with Dimitri, with breakfast in bed, if you could even call what they were sleeping on a bed. Still, it was perfect.
She yawned softly and smiled at him before taking one of the pies and positioning it in her lap.
"Thank you," she whispered, still a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 am

[OOC: Sorry I went to watch a movie and now its nearly our room change... im sure we can quickly finish this tomorrow if we have to though ^^]

He handed her the pie and took his. 'Haven't had food like this in quite a while..' he said. 'Pumpkin was never my favourite, but I'm not going to complain.'
He looked around and found the plastic cutlery. He handed Charlotte a fork and knife before taking his, eating some of the pie.
'We have our costumes too- want to have a look?'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:19 am

[OOC: Yes, we can ^^ I have always told people they can finish their RPs even after the roomchange, as long as they don't drag it out for days, so we can do that ^^ BTW, I am putting our costumes on the costume list under Announcements now, so just look out for it ^^]

She moaned softly. She just woke up.
All she wanted to do at the moment was to relax a bit until she was fully awake.
"Want to finish eating first?" she asked gently and offered Dimitri a fork with a piece of pie on it, holding it up before his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 am

He smiled. She didn't seem like a morning person- maybe he was just naturally restless in a place like this. If he kept moving then he didn't have to focuse on this place, at least not all the time.
He leaned over and ate the piece of pie off the fork, before quickly swallowing. 'You eat..' he said brightly. 'I'm going to go shower quickly.. that should give you time to wake up. Don't wait to look at the stuff without me..' He started walking towards the door, before remembering what he was going to say and leaning his head out of the bathroom doorway. 'Oh and Happy Halloween- sort of' he smiled, before turning back to the shower.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:37 am

She pouted the tiniest bit. She didn't want him to leave her.
As he stuck his head out of the door she couldn't help but giggle and smile at him.
"Happy Halloween," she whispered back smiling as he closed the door.
She looked down at the rest of her pie and ate it happily.
Finally some proper, good food.
Then she stared out into thin air.
There was nothing to do. Nothing.
She laid back down on the matrass, realizing this might be a mistake, as she could feel the sleepiness overpowering her again. Why were mornings so hard? No matter how much she slept, she still didn't want to get up.
She moaned and sat back up, hoping Dimitri would be out again soon.

[OOC: The costumes are on the list now ^^ Seen them? ^^]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:53 am

He stepped into the shower. It was what he normally did to wake him up. And he had pretty much been in bed the past few days, or hours- time went at variable speeds in here.
'I can't hear much movement' he called out from the shower. He wouldn't be suprised if he went back in and found Charlotte asleep.
He got out of the shower and put his underwear back on. Then he looked around the door and saw Charlotte still lying down. 'Hey!' he said, laughing and leaning over, still wet from the shower and therefore dripping over her. The cold water would be enough to wake her up.
'Rise and shine! Another day of torture is staring in front of us' he joked.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:58 am

"The only torture I can see is that gawd awful cold water," she joked and stood up, shaking a little bit.
She felt cold, but she always felt cold when she was tired. And she was always tired in the morning. So it made sense.
"Wanna check our costumes?!" she said eagerly and smiled, trying to shake off the sleepyness.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:04 pm

'Sure' he said, although he was still laughing at how tired she was. 'You know you've probably slept in here more than you would outside... we really haven't been doing anything that strenuous except lie around.' He smiled at her during that last point.
'So, what have we got?' he said, referring to the costumes.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 pm

She opened the first plastic bag and pulled out a costume. It was a dress and obviously made for her.
Normally, she would never put anything that short on herself, but she figured that if she compared it to what she was wearing at the current moment, the costume was probably a few centimeters longer.
Looking at the hat that came with the costume however cracked her up.
She quickly put it on and tied it under her chin before playing with the fake cow ears on it.
"What do you think?" she said and did a little twirl just to show him the hat.
"Cute much?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 am

He smiled at her, picking up his costume.
'I don't think I was so lucky' he laughed, looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 am

"Don't say that," she said, but couldn't help but laugh a little bit.
"I bet you'll look adorable in that thing! Try it on," she laughed as she dressed down to her underwear and put on her dress. Seeing as Dimitri had seen her naked only hours before, she didn't see it as such a big deal to show her underwear to him now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 am

He reluctantly put on the suit, before turning around slowly.
'Oh look, I do look ridiculous' he said, looking at his arms in the costume. 'Ta da!' he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:42 am

"Ridiculous in an adorable way," she said and giggled while twirling around to let him see her whole costume on.
"What about me? How do I look?" she said and grinned childishly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:14 am

'Its alright for you! At least your outfit looks reasonably cute' he said, smiling. 'I suppose its what I should have expected: its definately a cow costume alright.' He sighed. 'But I guess I should try it on at some point...'

[OOC: I keep missing you on chat Dx I go online when you are away, I leave and then when i come back you've replied on the forum D: Anyway do you want to round this up soon? Smile When Dim changes room he isn't in his costume, so I was thinking I cant have time to try it on...]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

[OOC: Sure ^^]

She leaned over and kissed Dimitri on his nose before suddenly starting to feel dizzy. It hit her so fast she did not have time to even think about it before she slowly sank to her knees and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 am

'You ok?' he asked suprised, before he too started to feel the effects of the gas. He had been exposed to it before so he didn't respond to it quite as quickly as she did, but very quickly after Charlotte fell he started to as well, before suddenly he couldn't keep his eyes open and was out cold on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unconventional Halloween   An unconventional Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

An unconventional Halloween
Page 1 of 1