10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So messed up...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

So messed up... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So messed up...   So messed up... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 am

Meg smiled wrinkling her nose at his suggestion to eat the rest of the cake, but however she didn't protest. When he suddenly left her with a small kiss she looked at him with surprise: she almost hoped to have him there for a bit longer. And, she could be wrong, but she was almost sure that was for another woman: she had too many customers used to have more then one woman to not recognize the attitude. Could be that Cindy, the one of the dinner party? Or maybe someone else? She signed: it wasn't her business. When he went out she took a new small bite of cake, but she really was too disgusted to continue to eat. She approached the waste, but maybe he could go to check. She looked undecided at the cake: no, she really couldn't finish it. She went to the bathroom and threw the cake in the water. She was sorry, but if he eat just one more bite she surely would throw up.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: So messed up...   So messed up... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:06 am

As soon as Meg remained alone she started to look around: there was a television in the room, she could watch it, but at last she prefered go again toward the bed and rest. But, actually, she had slept enough for that day. She wasn't sleepy, even if she was tired. She was however trying to sleep but the silence of the room and the tiredness woke up that voice in her mind that she always tried to ignore

So... do you feel better now, uh?

Shut up! Let me sleep!

You're not tired, stop pretending with me!

I am! So, shut up.

Oh, i'm sure that you wouldn't be tired if HE was here with you...

What! What do you mean? What are you talking about?

I mean: you miss him. You didn't want he to leave you in that way.

He's free to do what he prefer, i'm the prisoner, not him...

Oh, sure that he's free, don't be silly. You just hoped that he wanted stay with you...

instead of going with another woman

you can't now...

oh, Meg, don't pretend to be naive, it's not by you!

Ok, fine! Maybe there's another woman, where's the problem? I always been the second one, the lover...

no, you were the slut and nothing more. You still are. You can't change. But he... he told you those sweet words...

Oh, please, stop it...

Don't tell me that you belived him, Meg!

SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANNA LISTEN YOU!

ok Meg, i'll be silent... but however, face the truth... you miss him.

Meg sighed, turning on the bed. How the fuck was possible that it was true?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: So messed up...   So messed up... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:33 am

Meg turned in the bed, she was finally fell asleep a couple of hours earlier but her sleep was tormented by awful and painful nightmares. She moaned in the sleep immediatly before to wake up, sweated and with breathlessness.
In a couple of seconds she felt the horrible sensation of nausea grow in her stomach, she covered her mouth with a hand but she couldn't resist for a long time.
Recovering her energies, she jumped out of the bed to run toward the bathroom. But she was still dizzy because of the sleep and she fell on the floor, banging her forehead in the edge of the bed and opening a small deep on it, even if the bang wasn't too strong. She moaned for the pain, but she couldn't stop: she raised and runned in the bathroom without the time to close the door behind her. As soon as she arrived in front of the water, she threw up.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: So messed up...   So messed up... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 am

When she finished to throw up she moaned in pain. She felt tired and strengthless. She waited a while, resting her back on the wall, before raising and flushing the toilet, then, still feeling dizzy, she moved toward the bed, following with the hand the wall to not lose again the balance. At last she arrived to the bed and she lay down curled up on herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So messed up...   So messed up... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So messed up...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: