10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pau's apologize

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Pau's apologize Empty
PostSubject: Pau's apologize   Pau's apologize EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Guys, girls,

As you probably noticed it, Wednesday is THE day when I can't RP with you. I try the rest of the time, but school is.. Well, a bitch xD I've 11h in a day, finish school at 19h. I can't neither be online the Thursday evening, 'cause I finish dance at 20 p.m and start school at 8.am the next day.

So I wanna apologize everyone, cause I'm not very online this last time. I'm sorry. I'll try to be more here. I'm sorry. Really.

Because of me, Eric didn't know that Esmee is dead, he didn't know that it's Dimi's fault if Anya and Poca have been tortured. I'm very sorry, 'cause you all try to put it in relation with him, and he's... Never wake up when it's the time.

I wanna apologize to everybody, 'cause you all are just so awesome that my way to act make me feel like a worm.

I'm sorry.

Pau'
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Pau's apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pau's apologize   Pau's apologize EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 am

No worries my friend, it's totally understandable. School comes first, and out of school activities as well. We all know there's a life away from 10 Doors, and we can't always be here. So don't worry. ^.^ It just builds more suspense if your character hasn't found out big events, so it will work itself out in another point in time. He'll find out these things eventually!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Pau's apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pau's apologize   Pau's apologize EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 am

Don't worry <3
Everyone has lives out of here, and we all have school to deal with :3

Most people don't know about those things either... Eric will find out soon but hes not the last person to find out x3 So don't worry!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

Pau's apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pau's apologize   Pau's apologize EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:46 am

As Al and Dim said, it's fine, we all have lives. Cindy doesn't even know about Esmeralda dieing yet. So, we're in the same boat about that XD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Pau's apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pau's apologize   Pau's apologize EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Dear all,

You all are so awesome. Really. I was a little bit afraid to post it, and your answers make me... Smile. You all are so awesome, I can't deal with it I love you
I know that we all have life out of here, but most of you are really active, so I feel a little bit... Don't know. Sorry probably.
In fact, I think that I miss holiday's time when I was here everyday, writing almost all the time.

Thank you all. Really.

Pau'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pau's apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pau's apologize   Pau's apologize Empty

Back to top Go down

Pau's apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: