10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let's play a love game.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

let's play a love game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let's play a love game.   let's play a love game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 am

Thrax took a quick shower. It was very hot and it help get himself mentally prepared for going back out there. He turned off the water, dried with the one towel, and put back on all he's clothes accept he's jacket that Poca was still wearing. He took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall closes to where the girls where sitting. "Having a nice talk?" He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: let's play a love game.   let's play a love game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 pm

(OOC: sorry poca i had a busy day yesterday. And i was tired as hell.)

She looked up at Thrax. "Yes we do." Smiling.at him she looked back at poca.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: let's play a love game.   let's play a love game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 am

(OOC I think its time for the room which Sad but I think I can have some ttw with you girls Smile)

Thrax looked at them and smiled."Thats great then!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: let's play a love game.   let's play a love game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:03 am

Pocahontas looked up at Thrax, "Yeah, we're having a good.." She started to smell something funny, "Oh no.." She suddenly fell down, passing out.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: let's play a love game.   let's play a love game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 am

"Poca what wrrroonng...." The gas started to hit Thrax and he slide down the wall and fell on the ground in between both girls. Just before he passed out he grabbed both of the girls hands . But when he was holding Jasmines hand he gave it three squeezes. -I love you. Then he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's play a love game.   let's play a love game. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

let's play a love game.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 10-
Jump to: