10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TV] An Accidental Confession

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

[TV] An Accidental Confession Empty
PostSubject: [TV] An Accidental Confession   [TV] An Accidental Confession EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 am

The TV in room 1 lit up, showing Sinbad sitting not too far away from Charlotte.
"Well, there's this guy... but it's not important," she said carefully and paused. "He'd never like a girl like me."
"How come? You seem like a nice girl," Sinbad replied surprised.
"He was in love with someone else... with..." her head shot up for a moment.
"With someone else," she mumbled.
"I see. That sounds rather complicated. I'm sorry." Sinbad again.
"But people change. Maybe his feelings will change someday. Or you'll meet someone else who is just perfect for you."

"No," she looked at Sinbad.
"He was so happy when he told me about finding her."
She was smiling, but tears were starting to form in her eyes, and soon they were running down her cheek.
"I think he really loves her... and no matter what I do, I will never do anything to come between them. You should see the way he looks when he talks about her."
More tears streamed down her face, but she was still smiling.
"Although, sometimes I wish Dimitri knew how much I love him..."

If it hadn't been clear up until that moment, now there was no doubt she was talking about Dimitri. Before anyone could react to the last sentence though, the TV was turned off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

[TV] An Accidental Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TV] An Accidental Confession   [TV] An Accidental Confession EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Whenever any one of the tvs turned on it did so with a distinct crackling. It was just the sound of the static as the screen came to life, but after associating that sound with so much bad news the mere noise caused Dimitri to shudder. If anything was going to wake him up in a hurry that would be it.

Disregarding the new room, and Ariel sprawled on the floor asleep, he turned his attention to the tv screen. Sinbad was there and Charlotte, and at first he wondered if the tv broadcast was meant for Ariel. It seemed all too familiar to the screening he had seen with Eric. But he didn't want to wake her.. she'd probably just want to continue their fight.

However soon it became apparent that she was talking about him. Who else would it be?
It took him a while to process everything that was said as the room went silent and the tv went black once more. So, Charlotte loved him. Initially he thought why, after all he was pretty sure he had treated Charlotte badly most of the time. But it explained now why she had always put up with that... He sighed. He was pretty sure he was the only person she had ever.... Maybe thats why..
So what now? How could he 'fix' that without hurting her even more?

He leant back and rested his head against the wall. Was there not something in his life he hadn't screwed up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2

[TV] An Accidental Confession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: