10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Hearted Smiles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 am

"Yay, finally," he said.
He moved his hand to his chin as he thought of 3 new facts about him.
"Hm... I enjoy fencing, driving a car and riding horses."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 am

She giggled. Did he just say "yay"? How cute.
At his options she had absolutely no idea. They all seemed very plausible.
She eyed him down, trying to imagine him doing all those things.
Riding seemed to be the least manly of the options... and Sinbad himself seemed quite manly... but there was no way she could know for sure if she didn't try.
"You don't enjoy riding horses...?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:53 am

"No, I actually do enjoy riding horses," he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:56 am

He seemed to be growing cuter by the second.
"So... you don't like driving?" she asked hopeful that she would get it right this time.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:01 am

"Correct," he said and smiled at her. "...Or actually I don't know for sure. I've never tried driving a car on my own."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 am

Cute. She had never liked cars, so she was happy he wasn't obsessed with cars the way a lot of young men like himself were.
"My turn?" she asked. She had already planned her options, but was still debating whether or not to say them out loud. She hoped she didn't chicken out last minute as she drew her breath and sighed heavily.
"I'm christian..." she started easily. Here came the part where she didn't want to chicken out.
"Last night, falling asleep in your arms, was one of the best nights in my life, and I find you sexually attractive."
She blurted it out so fast he could probably barely keep up with what she was saying, but now the words were out there, and there was nothing she could do to take them back. All she could do now was blush.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:25 am

Sinbad nodded, and prepared himself for the 3 facts she'd come with.
A christian? It could be. But he wouldn't make up his mind before he heard the two other facts.
He looked surprised at her when she had blurted the rest out. He didn't know what to say. He just stared at her.
"Oh," he exclamied quietly.
What was he supposed to do? He just stared awkwardly surprised at her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am

She prepared herself for rejection. After all, what else could happen? She had been stupid, foolish, to believe that he would ever want a girl like her. That anyone would ever want a girl like her. She hunched, almost as if trying to hide herself while her face got redder and warmer, trying to prepare herself for the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 am

Sinbad nervously ran his fingers through his hair.
He had to say something. He couldn't just remain silent. He had to at least say something.
"Uhm.... I-I'm not really sure wait to say now," he said nervously, wishing he could at least have thought of something better to say.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 am

She smiled sadly without looking at him.
"It's ok, I know what you would say anyway," she said softly.
"It was stupid, let's just go back to the game or whatever," she smiled and looked up at him, but the blushing only got worse.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:46 am

He felt terrible. She was such a cute girl. She didn't deserve to be rejected. But what else could he do? He had Ariel. He'd hurt her if he did anything, and maybe that'd end up hurting Charlotte as well. He had to think of them, instead of just his own needs.
"So, should I continue?" he asked awkwardly. They couldn't just pretend that it didn't happen, could they? It would be easier that way, but he just felt so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 am

She didn't know whether to be sad or glad that he had moved on.
She just nodded silently, waiting for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 am

"Okay, then," he said in a low voice. He tried to think of some new facts, but he couldn't concentrate. Every time he tried to think of something, his thoughts went back to her confession.
It was useless. He got nothing.
"Uhm... maybe we should find something else to do," he suggested nervously.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 am

"Like what?" she asked softly and looked up at him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 am

"Just... something else," he sighed and looked down.
"I can't think of any more facts."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:19 am

"If you want me to go, I can stay in the bathroom for a while... I don't mind..." she muttered the words.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:23 am

He couldn't just send her away. That was rude. But in that moment he just needed to be alone. Or at least be away from her.
"Uhm... if you don't mind... then that'd be good," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 am

She got up quietly and left for the bathroom, closing the door behind her. They were having so much fun, why couldn't she just shut her mouth?
Once inside the door she quietly sat down by the wall opposite to the bathroom door without locking it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 am

Sinbad kept looking down as she left. He looked up when he heard her closing the door.
He leaned back against the wall and sighed.
Why did it have to turn out like this. She was really nice, and he had really enjoyed spending time with her. It just felt so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 am

She had been in the bathroom for 5 minutes without hearing a noise from the other side of the wall, but she knew Sinbad was there.
Sinbad. Why couldn't she get him out of her head? Everything about him lured her in. She was sure she didn't love him, but he was so attractive, and so hard to resist...
Without realizing it she had slowly pulled her dress up the tiniest and slid her hand under her underwear. Sinbad...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 am

The speakers went on and instantly Sinbad recognized Ariel's voice.
"But I decided to stay with Sinbad. Which I am kind of regretting," she said.
"Maybe we are wrong for eachother. I don't know. I don't feel the same anymore while I'm around him. Maybe I should end it. I just want a proper relationship."
Just as quickly as the speakers had turned on they were turned off again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 am

(OOC: Your such a badass John XD But I love that <3)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 am

He hadn't moved for a long time. He had just been caught up in his own thoughts.
They couldn't be in seperate rooms forever. Who knew for how long they'd be roomed together. He had to go talk to her. To get it out of the world.
He got up from the door and walked towards the bathroom. For a while he stood outside, considering what to say. He lifted his hand to knock when he heard the speakers.
He stopped immediately and listened to the voice. Ariel.
Did she really feel that way? She wanted to end it? He couldn't believe his own ears.
He could feel the tears run to his eyes. He let his hand fall down, but accidently hitted the door handle by doing so.
The door wasn't locked and opened up. Sinbad turned around and saw Charlotte.
"Uhm.... S-sorry," he said nervously and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:14 am

She got her hand out of her underwear and quickly covered herself, blushing more than she had ever blushed since she got roomed with Sinbad.
"I... I..." she couldn't even speak a coherent sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:25 am

"I-I didn't mean to j-just barge in like that. I should have k-knocked. Sorry," he said nervously as he walked away from the door opening. Why did he keep to make everything worse.
He moved his hand to his eyes and dried away the tears. Did Ariel really feel that way? Couldn't she at least have told him? And here he had done absolutely nothing, solely for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 am

She quickly got to her feet, forgetting everything else, when she saw he was upset.
She ran up to him and hugged him from behind.
"Sinbad..?" she asked softly.
"Are you ok? What's wrong?"
She had been too wound up in her own fantasies that she hadn't even heard the low murmur from the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 am

Sinbad didn't say anything for a moment. He just felt the embrace.
He turned around and looked at her.
"I'm fine," he said with a smile. He didn't want to talk about Ariel.
"I just wanted to apologize to you."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 am

She took his hands in hers, giving them a light squeeze.
"It's ok. Really, I'm the one who should apologize," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:48 am

"It just confuses me a little when I'm with a cute girl like you," he said in a low voice and looked down. He followed her body all the way to her feets.
"I never know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 am

She blushed as she saw him eye her.
"Well, why don't you just do whatever you want to?" she asked, completely oblivious to what that must sound like in Sinbad's ears.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 am

He looked up at her again.
"Well... because..." he started without knowing how to fulfill that sentence. He couldn't do anything because of Ariel. He stared at her for a little while, without saying anything.
He let go of one hand before he moved his hand to her cheek and caressed it.
"... it's a little complicated."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 am

Did he just...?
She was starting to feel so warm she was just about to faint.
"H-h-how...?" she asked stumbling on her words, not really remembering what they were talking about anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 am

He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear "I just want to make sure you don't get hurt."
He trailed his free hand from her cheek down her neck to her back.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:25 am

She was so flustered. She felt so warm and red and... her vision got blurry. Everything around her faded out until she could feel nothing but his touch.
She forgot her senses and her control.
She quickly leaned in and kissed him on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 am

Sinbad returned the kiss and deepened it.
He shouldn't do this. Ariel.... didn't want him. So why would she care anyway. If she didn't want him, then he didn't want her either. Or at least he'd pretend he didn't want her.
He trailed his hand down her back, down the back of her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:42 am

She kissed him back, just like she wanted to. Her heart was racing a thousand miles an hour, and she enjoyed every moment. Yet, tears streamed down her face.
This wasn't real. She didn't want this. She didn't love Sinbad, and she knew she didn't. All she ever wanted was Dimitri, and even though he would never want her back, why did this feel so wrong?
It was like every beat of her heart and every second of thought was screaming for her to pull away from Sinbad, but she couldn't. She just... couldn't help herself.
More tears streamed down her face as she closed her eyes and tried to imagine Dimitri instead.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:45 am

Sinbad suddenly felt something wet on his face. He opened his eyes and broke the kiss. She was crying.
"W-what's wrong?" he asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 am

She leaned into his arms and hugged him tightly while letting her tears stream down her face. She had wanted this hadn't she? It was unfair for her to stop now. But how could she continue?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:52 am

Sinbad sighed and pulled away from her.
"This is why I shouldn't do such things," he said slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

"No," she said and smiled up at him. It wasn't his fault.
"You're sweet, and great, and handsome, and... perfect. It's just..."
She didn't know what to tell him. She just knew he could never do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:00 pm

"It's fine," he sighed and patted her head. There was always a but.
He walked a few steps, to the nearest wall and leaned his back against it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:02 pm

"No," she ran after him and hugged him.
"You got to believe me, you're perfect. You're everything I ever wanted. Which just makes it harder to let you go..." she whispered the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 pm

He looked at her for a little while.
"We both know that isn't true," he sighed. "You want Dimitri. And that's fine. That's just how it is."
Why did everyone have to lie about such things. Why couldn't they just say it as it was.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:09 pm

"Of course I want him," she had to laugh at his silly line.
"One night with you isn't going to change something I have been feeling for years."
She looked up at him before hugging him tight again and snuggling her face into his chest.
How could she let him go? Dimitri didn't even want her. He didn't even know. He was even with someone else... with... her... and yet...
"But don't say it's not true... because I do think you're perfect," she said lightly and smiled up at him.
"Just the way you are."
She tapped his nose with her finger lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 pm

"Maybe one night won't change your feelings. But it mind end up as something you'll regret."
He caressed her cheek.
"And we wouldn't want that to happen, now would we?"
He looked up at the ceiling and then back at her.
"I think I'll take a little nap now."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:18 pm

He was right. But she didn't want him to be.
"We could... you know... try to take is slow...?" she asked hesitantly, somewhat hoping he would say yes. But when he said he wanted a nap it felt like a whole other rejection all over again.
She smiled a bit bitter.
"I take it I'm not allowed to sleep on you tonight?" she asked and laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Sinbad walked a little away from her and sat down on the floor.
When she spoke again, he looked up at her.
He sighed and smiled at her.
"I don't want to be blamed for you not being able to fall asleep," he said in a joking tone.
He laid down on the floor, resting his head on an arm.
"... so if you still want to, you are free to use me as a pillow."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 pm

She slowly walked over to him and laid down on his chest, just like she had last night.
"Thank you again... you really are perfect," she smiled as she hugged him close.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Sinbad laughed slightly at her comment.
- ... just not the right person, he thought to himself. But he should probably be used to it by now. No matter how happy they seemed... no matter what they said... they always wanted someone else.
He placed on hand under his head, and patted her slightly on the head with the other.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 pm

She thought about it, and decided on going for it. After all, why not?
She lifted her head and kissed him softly on his lips, letting her lips linger over his for a few seconds after she broke the kiss.
"For everything," she said and smiled before laying her head back down on his chest.
It didn't take her long to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearted Smiles
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next