10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:08 pm

(OOC: I have some time before going to work... ^-^)

Lilo looked at the two sleeping woman. Helga was really sweet in her way. She smiled. But the other girl... It was like she lost her voice. Kayla was so silent... Lilo shrugged. Her glance fell on the walls. She remembered that she could talk through them to other rooms. And while the others sleep why shouldn't she try it?

"HELLO? Is there someone?", Lilo touched the wall with her fingers. "ANYONE?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Aladdin had been trying to sleep, with no success as usual. Wendy and Aurora were sleeping on the opposite side of the room at the moment, when suddenly Aladdin heard a tap on the wall.

Assuming it was someone on the other side, he quickly scooted over to the part of the wall where the taps were coming from.

"HELLO? Is there someone? ANYONE?" He heard a girl say.
He didn't recognize the voice right away, so he introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm here. My name is Aladdin. Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 am

Lilo smiled. She could hear someone! So the walls aren't that soundproof.

"Hey, it's Lilo here. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:04 am

"Lilo, nice to meet you. I'm doing alright, about as good as you can get in here I suppose. How about yourself?" Aladdin was glad to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:06 am

"I'm feeling really good! I met so many nice people in here.", Lilo sat down next to the wall. "Can I ask you how you look like?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:09 am

"I have too; It's great to have met nice people here and made friends." Aladdin smiled and looked towards Wendy and Aurora, glad that he knew them.

"Sure! Feel free to ask me anything really. I'm Arabic... Dark hair, dark eyes, tanned skin, fairly tall, muscular. I'm originally from Agrabah, but I've traveled around the world. You?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:17 am

"I'm small, have dark hair and dark eyes. My skin? Uhm...", Lilo looked at herself. "I have normal skin I think... I didn't travel that much... But maybe I have time to travel when I get out here. When I want to get out here."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:25 am

"But maybe I have time to travel when I get out here. When I want to get out here."

That last part made Aladdin smile like none other.

"I like your attitude, Lilo. Everybody else here seems to have lost that attitude. How long have you been here?"

Last edited by Aladdin on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 am

"Mmh... I don't know... I think I'm here since it started. And I begin to love to be here... This kind of game makes me giggle.", Lilo leaned against the wall and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:29 am

[OOC: I'll be back soon, I have to go buy dress shoes for choir. And then when I get back, I can't be on too much because I have a sociology test later this afternoon and I have to study. Just a heads up Smile]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 am

(OOC: It's okay! ^-^ I need to do some stuff too! I will wait till your back. <3 And when we see us tomorrow it's okay. Take your time. :3 *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 am

Aladdin was surprised at her response.
Man, this kid is hardcore. Aladdin thought.

"I think I've been here since it started too... I've been here for months, I lose track of the time. Love being here? I wish I could agree with you, but this place is breaking me down. I didn't mind so much at first, the only thing that bothered me is being locked up. Like I said, I'm used to traveling around. It wasn't until my personal life with my family was destroyed that made this place unbearable for me. But I'm glad that you have a positive attitude for this."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:38 am

"You're family got destroyed?", Lilo wondered. "How? I mean how do you can get a family here? I knew I adopted some man here as big brothers and before a few hours I get a big sis too, but a real family? I think that's ridiculous..."

Lilo sighed. There happens more in this house than she knew of.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 am

"Yeah, there's actually quite a bit of family here. My old roommate Anastasia, she's cousins with another prisoner, Cinderella. And Cinderella was engaged to Sinbad, another prisoner. It's crazy; Everyone here seems to know someone out of this place."

Aladdin thought of his family, and how it was completely torn apart.
"My fiance was a prisoner here, and she was pregnant. So a couple months ago, she had the baby. My son, Aaron, was born really early, and his life was at risk. So, we gave him to the Villian so that he wouldn't die. I miss my son.

Then not long ago-" he paused, saddened once again by the painful memory. "- My fiance was killed. I feel lost without them. I miss Aaron and Esmeralda more than anything."

[OOC: I went to the bank to cash checks, and I forgot my wallet at my dorm... So I came back to eat lunch and grab my wallet. Then now I have to go get shoes! Haha. Smile]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 am

(OOC: XD Have fun!)

"I didn't met someone I'm related to here... I think that's good.", Lilo giggled. "It would be scary if they would be here..."

Lilo gasped. "Esmeralda?", she shut her mouth and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:25 am

"Yeah, it is good. At least you know they're not in a place like this. I don't mind the dangers of being here, if something happens to me then so be it, I'm not afraid of death. But losing my family... That's a whole different story."

Aladdin leaned against the wall, looking at his feet.

He heard Lilo say "Esmeralda?" in a surprised tone. This puzzled Aladdin a little bit.
"Yeah, Esmeralda, or as people called her for short, Esme. Why, did you know her?"

[OOC: And the 'I-may-have-killed-your-fiance' awkwardness ensues XD
Haha, alright, I really have to go now. Toodles! I'll be back later.]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 am

"Uhm... no... yes... I don't know...", Lilo felt uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:05 am

[OOC: I think I stay out of this Razz This could be very "fun" to read XD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:09 am

(OOC: Aww... Why?)
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:25 am

[OOC: It will be fun to see Lilo's and Al's discussion about Esmeralda without me interrupt it Razz]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:30 am

"Uhm... no... yes... I don't know..." Lilo said to Aladdin.
Aladdin was so confused by her answer, he twisted his face and wondered what she meant by that. He could feel tension in the air, and he wasn't even sure why.

"No? Yes? You don't know? I'm sorry, I'm really confused... What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:34 am

[OOC: I know, right? XD I'm looking forward to this interestingly awkward conversation. I'm not even sure how Al is going to react to it, when he eventually finds out. The awkward will build, because she's my next roommate. o.O But I get my son back Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:47 am

"I'm so sorry."

Lilo stared at the wall on the opposite of the room. Then to the sleeping Helga and Kayla. It was weird. If the "Esmeralda" she was told to kill and had fun to do it, was Aladdin's "Esmeralda" that could cause really much trouble. And it would explain why she was exhausted. Giving birth to a child wasn't easy.

"That couldn't be true. Your fiancée hasn't got dark hair, soft skin and incredible green eyes?"

Lilo didn't regret the kill. She never did.

No. That was a lie. She regretted one murder. But it happened in the past. And the past isn't important. Nothing is really important in life.

Hate isn't and love either.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:39 pm

"It's alright... Life goes on, right? You just keep the ones you love in your memories."

Aladdin had been trying to drill that thought in his head, trying to force himself to move on and not blame himself for her death.

Aladdin listened to her description, and he immediately pictured her beautiful self in his mind.

"Actually yes, that is Esmeralda. You described her perfectly. Those amazing emerald green eyes... I miss them. How did you meet her?" Aladdin asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:13 pm

(OOC: I'm afraid right now XD)

Lilo moved uncomfortable. She slipped from one side to the other.

"Well... Uhm... I met her at the pool..."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 pm

[OOC: Is it ridiculous that I'm nervous and uncomfortable having this conversation with you, knowing where it will go?! XD AAAH.]

There was a short silence when he finally heard a reply from Lilo.
"Well... Uhm... I met her at the pool..."

Aladdin's stomach dropped. Every scene from when he found her dead in the pool flashed back, and his breathing gained speed.

"The pool... I... She..." Aladdin had trouble forming words. "That's... where I found her. Her dead body." Aladdin finally said. "She was at the bottom of the pool....." Aladdin couldn't continue; The pain was just too strong.

"Were there more of you at the pool? How did it come to be that I found her that way? I hope no one else was hurt..."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:50 am

(OOC: No it's okay XD I'm feeling the same way... *shivers*)

Lilo closed her eyes. It was a game. This here is all a game. And she maybe never met this guy for real, right? So she doesn't have to worry.

"No, there was only her and me. And deep down under the water was the way I left her."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:09 am

"No, there was only her and me." this made him uneasy. She sounded too.. casual about it. Something was wrong.

"And deep down under the water was the way I left her."
Deep down under the water.
The way she left her.

Aladdin's heart was pounding, his mind conflicted. What did she mean by that? If she meant what he thought she meant, then... No, she couldn't have.

"Lilo..." Aladdin said, his voice on edge. "What do you mean 'the way you left her'?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 am

"It was a game.", Lilo whispered hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:23 am

"A game..." Aladdin said, with a doubting voice and a questionable tone.

"Lilo... What do you mean a game? Like the things that happened in the basement?"
Aladdin really wasn't sure how to ask it, and it made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 am

Lilo didn't knew how to tell him. He was so nice to her... and now?

Chaos.

"A job is a job, you know?"

CHAOS.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:35 am

"A job is a job, you know?"

Aladdin heard her, but he couldn't believe it. He looked down at the floor, breathing heavily, his mind racing. She couldn't have... Lilo was so nice. And she's just a child... Mind you, people are here for some sin or another, so he couldn't put it past anyone here. But... Lilo?

No, it can't be. Aladdin thought, trying to block out what Lilo said.

"You..." He said, with a very long silent pause afterwards.

"You... Killed her." He said it in such a low, quiet voice, but it was loud enough for Lilo to hear. He was in so much pain, he couldn't bear the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 am

(OOC: Did Al know she's a child? O.O She only told him she's small... Lilo never mentioned she's a child... Or is he just guessing?)

"Yeah...", Lilo leaned her head at the wall in her back. Big round teardrops flow down her cheeks and fell on her dress. She looked at it. Even this wasn't hers. She didn't kill the woman you owned this dress before, but...

Lilo hided her face in her hands and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:48 am

Wendy woke up silently and saw Aladdin was getting distraught by the wall she crawled over to him and rubbed her eyes

"What...s... goi....n...g on..."

Wendy mumbled and gave a small yawn

Then she heard the voice of a young girl she looked over at Aladdin and sat beside him
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 am

Aurora woke up and heard Wendy say "What...s... goi....n...g on..." Aurora walked a little sleepy over to them and sat down next to them.

[OOC: This is all I have time for today... I really have to try to go to bed early today cause I have a test tomorrow... well, I had a test today too but I have one more tomorrow XD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 am

[OOC: Meh, sorry, I didn't really think about that XD It's so hard NOT knowing things during this RP. How about he just assumes those thoughts since her voice sounds younger, and that she said she's small. We'll just say he's guessing she's younger, like Wendy's age or something XD Unless you want me to edit the last post, I can do that too.]

"Yeah." was all he heard as a response. Aladdin didn't even know how to react. He leaned his head on the wall, one hand resting on the wall. He closed his eyes, trying to remain calm. He cried silent tears, several falling from his face and onto his lap. He couldn't believe what he had just heard, and he didn't know what to do or say.

He wanted to break down the wall and yell at her, hurt her... But he knew he didn't mean that. That was just his anger and pain talking to him. He just sat against the wall and cried, not making a single noise.

"Lilo..." was all he said, in the most painful sounding voice anyone could make. He was at a loss for words.

Suddenly Wendy was at his side, asking what was going on. He just looked at her, not making a single noise, but still tears flowed from his eyes and down his face.

"She..." he said so quietly, that even Wendy had to listen closely.
"Lilo, through this wall... She..."

He couldn't finish it.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:55 am

[OOC: @Aurora Well good luck on your tests! Goodness, I wonder what our time difference is. It's almost 2 in the afternoon here.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:08 am

(OOC: Oh yes, I have to go to bed too. This will be my last post here today. I may reply tomorrow before I go to work, what would be at 4:30 am XD And it's okay. He can assume that. But I hope you can live with the fact that Lilo won't tell him her age till they are in the same room. ^-^)

Lilo heard a different voice. A voice she already know, although she never had the chance to met the owner. But she kept silent. There was pain inside her. Lilo bit her lip and tried to keep the scream in her head inside. It hurts.

When did it hurt that way the last time? Brown shimmering eyes, a silky skin and a wonderful soft voice...

Lilo shook her head.

IT'S PAST! EMOTIONS ARE UNNECESSARY.

Lilo took a deep breath. Her eyes went cold. She waited. Waited for the judgment. It won't hurt. She always got judged.

I'm a little girl, so what?
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:44 am

Wendy put a hand on Al's shoulder

"Aladdin.... what happened??"

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:37 pm

"She... Killed... Esmeralda..." Aladdin said, not saying any more than that. Just getting straight to the point. He drew out each word, almost saying it in a tone of disbelief. His voice was quiet, and shocked, and sad. He still stared straight ahead, his head leaning on the wall, tears falling silently onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:04 pm

"She did WHAT?" Aurora said in shock. The little she had heard from the voice on the other side, made her believe it was a young girl there. She had heard to little to be able to guess the age, but at least younger than herself. She looked from Al to the wall and back at Al and then again on the wall where her look stayed for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:10 am

"She killed her." he said as he looked at Aurora with dead eyes. He said it so calmly at first, as if still in disbelief. There was a slight pause when suddenly Aladdin shouted it in anger and pain. "SHE KILLED HER!" he said as he banged a fist on the wall, stood up and paced around the room, hysterical.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

Lilo startled and the scream inside her was nearly to come out. But she caught herself really fast and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 am

Aladdin dropped to his knees, saying "how could you?" over and over again. He didn't think Lilo would be able to hear him, and he was almost saying it to himself. He felt so betrayed, even though he had just met Lilo. The thought of a prisoner killing another prisoner made him feel worse than thinking that John had been the one to killer.

A job is a job. Lilo's words stuck in the back of his mind, and he thought about how that 'job' would have come to be. What did John tell Lilo? Maybe she was threatened with her life if she didn't kill Esme... That would make him feel at least a little better. But the tone of her voice, the casualness... Made him think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}   Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10} Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell {TTW with room 10}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 8-
Jump to: