10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God's tears

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: God's tears    God's tears  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:39 am

The sounds of clicking heels echoed in the Cathedral halls. A woman dressed in dark robes glided down the corridors, a grim look on her face and an equalling grim faced boy on her heels. She stopped ubruptly, turning towards double doors, a crucifix hanging on either door. Without knocking, the woamn stormed through the doors, straight into the Head Priest's office.

"Jean!" She screeched.

Father Jean jumped, dropping his tea.

"Sister Margaretta. Moses." He nodded at his guests, offer them a seat.

Margaretta threw her arm out.

"I am not here on a friendly visit, Jean."

You never are, Jean thought, but kept his humble face.

"Moses has informed me that your daughter, Espormelda..."

"Esmeralda." Jean corrected but Margaretta just ignored him.

"...was not very inviting when you introduced them at mass."

Jean scrunched his brow. His Esmeralda? Esmeralda had always been a kind child, he couldn't see her being rude to Moses. But Moses on the other hand...Jean glanced towards the boy. he was wearing the same grave face as his mother. Sighing, Jean closed his eyes.

"I apologize." He rubbed the bridge of his nose, before looking up at Moses, "If you would like to call of the marriage."

"Absolutely not!" Margaretta shouted. "Do not forget our deal, Father Jean."

"Mother..." Moses started, but bit his tongue.

"She is only sixteen, Margaretta." Jean tried to say.

"I want her to apologize to my son." Margaretta stated, picking up a photo frame of Esme and the priest. Esme was about 6 or so, and was lying her fathers arms, sleeping. The candle light gave a glow to their skin, and Father Jean smiled down at his slumbering child. "And the marriage wil go on as planned or..." she smirked, through the picture on the floor, shattering the glass. "...everything you love will disappear, do you understand?"

Jean slowly opened the door to Esmeralda's room. He had sent Moses and his devin-in-carnet for a mother to the church's gardens.

"Esme dear?" He muttered, running hhis hand over his sleeping daughter's hair. "Esme, wake up Teacup."

With a groan, sixteen year old Esmeralda rolled over in her bed. "Papa?" She muttered, rubbing her eyes and smiling at her father.

"I need you to get up and get dressed, dear." The look on her father's face caused Esme to look worried. She felt knots form in her stomach. As Jean approached the doors, he turned towards her, "Look presentable." Was the last thing uttered to Esmeralda before he exited the room.

On tired limbs, Esmeralda rose from her bed and headed towards her bathroom to clean up. After her hair was manageable and she smelled fine, she grabbed a maroon dress, one of her bests and pulled it over her head. She sighed, looking at herself in the mirror. She leaned her neck sideways, staring at 5 large bruises. Fingerprints. Taking a large breath, the girl let her hair fall down to cover the evidence and walked out of her room.

Outside in the gardens, Esmeralda struggled to keep from shaking. She had never had true relationships with anyone other than her father. She had never left the Cathedral, rarely talked to anyone in Mass, so being there in front of Moses and Sister Margaretta terrified her.

"I...I am very sorry Moses for how I acted previously." She muttered out, keeping eye contact, no matter how difficult it was. "I did not mean to come off as rude, it must have been the day. I wasn't having the best day. Womanly problems."

Margaretta sneered her nose up at Esmeralda and walked over to Jean, leading him away from the children. If you don't like me so much, why are you so persistant that I marry your son? Esmeralda thought, before looking at the ground.

"Why did you tell your mother I was rude to you?" She muttered, keeping her eyes on the ground. Moses snorted, walking around the scared girl.

"You think I would let you get away with this?" He said, pointing at the three scratches down his shoulder. Esmeralda looked up, an angry look on her face.

"What? And you can get away with this I suppose?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder, showing the marks.

"You liked it."

"You're sick!"

"But you liked it."

"Like hell..." She muttered out, turning her gaze from the man in front of her.

"Smile darling, our parents are watching." Moses said, waving at his mother. "You wouldn't want your father to lose his position as Head Preist would you?"

Esmeralda's eyes grew wide, "You wouldn't"

"Oh I wouldn't, but my mother would."

"What do you want?" Esme sighed, looking at her feet and twiddling her fingers.

"Come with me." Moses said, linking his arm through Esmeralda's and pulling her towards the maze. "Now I think you know what I want." He chuckled, as the walked. He leaned towards her ear, whispering, "and you're going to give it to me."

"Like hell I am." Esmeralda snatched her arm away from Moses. They were standing in a cornor of the maze, surrounded. Where were they?

"You aren't very christian with that mouth of yours."

"Stay away from me." She warned him, backing up as he came closer.

"And what if I don't want to stay away from you."

"You aren't very Christian with those kind of thoughts in your head." She said, spitting at him. On the outside, Esmeralda seemed calm but on the inside she was terrified of what Moses planned to do to her. Before she knew it, Moses grabbed her by the arm with brute force, pulling her to him and kissing her. Esmeralda gasped, opening her mouth. Moses smirked, running his tongue along her open mouth. With a grunt, Esme bit down on the unwanted appendage.

"You stupid bitch." Moses pulled away, tasting blood. With a hard back swing, Esmeralda found herself on the ground and a burning sting in her face. "You'll get it this time." He said, grabbing her neck and holding her down.

"No!" She cried out, the hot tears pouring from the cornor of her eyes.

"That's right bitch, cry. Cry and beg for me to let you go." A dark gleam flashed in his eyes, as he raised her dress up to her hips. "No underwear? You never told me you were a whore too."

Esmeralda closed her eyes, thinking about a calm and tranquil place. She forced herself to stop moving, to stop crying. She forced her body to stop completely. Making herself leave the grounds, to just rise away.

Moses pulled away from the girl when she stopped. It was like she was dead. "What the hell," He felt rage rise in his body. He raised his hand to her, striking her in the face again. Esmeralda didn't flinch. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"What's the matter Moses? Don't you want me?" She said, her face completely emotionless.

"Fuck you bitch." Moses said, standing up and kicking the girl in the side, before storm away. Leaving Esmeralda there to curl up in a ball and cry. Slowly the rain started pouring down, but still Esme didn't move. God is crying for you.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 am

[OOC: I'm thinking of vidding this but I'm not sure if I should. You all tell me what you think. and if you think I should any ideas on songs?? And who I could use as Margaretta?? Also any clips that would be good for the almost rape scene it's self. Because I will be using Miriam as Esme Smile]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 am

Poor Esme ... D:
I'm sorry I can't think of any good song suggestions yet Razz But I'm looking forward to the video Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 am

Yeah I feel for Esme. I've grown so close to her [so much that I couldn't force myself to let Moses rape her, it would have broken my heart]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 am

Awww I didn't know that happened to my girlfriend Sad Sad day... poor Esme. Umm.. we'll you'll want someone mixed race for the mother of Moses? I was thinking maybe a random white mother or something (And then they have a dark father? hah I don't know). But Evil Stepmother (Lady Tremaine or something? I don't remember.) or something? They're mean. Hm.. I don't know though. That would be a great video! Sad, but...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 am

Wow... I love that story! *-* It's so... gahh *-* I feel so sorry for her >.< BTW, how about this for a song? I think it could be amazing ^^

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 am

Haha I'm actually thinking of using Angels by Within Temptation. Hahah xD so we were almost on the same mind set
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 am

The music video for angels creeped me out !
It was like a serial killer who killed her and buried her in a desert... at least i'm pretty sure it was angels XDD
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 am

Yup that's the one Smile loved that video haha
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:57 am

Yeah it was creepy but I still loved it xD
I like all that sort of stuff... just now whenever I hear the song I think of a dead victim singing to her murderer from beyond the grave Wink
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:00 am

omg amazing girl amazing...awww poor esme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God's tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's tears    God's tears  Empty

Back to top Go down