10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New roommates, Same room.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

New roommates, Same room. Empty
PostSubject: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 pm

[OOC: Haha, we all switch up, but Al is in the same room XD Welcome Aurora, I'm excited to finally meet your character. WENDY! Very Happy HI! I'm excited for our characters to finally meet in person. Al has missed you and worried about you!]

Aladdin woke up slowly, remembering that he had been gassed. He never knew what to expect: Would he wake up in a death chamber? A nice piicnic? A new room? He slowly opened his eyes. It was dark, but he could tell he was in the same room.

What the... I could have sworn... Aladdin thought to himself confused.

Am I dreaming? Aladdin wondered. It was still late after all. He sat up.

"Um.. Anastasia? Anya? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 pm

[OOC: Yay Very Happy Finally I get to meet Al Very Happy]

Aurora opened her eyes and looked around before she sat up. She saw Wendy and was kinda relieved to see a face she knew. She sat up and looked around over the whole room. She saw a boy with black hair. "Hello?" she said a little carefully to the boy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:49 am

He heard a response, but it was not one that he recognized.
She sounded cautious.

"Hello... I'm Aladdin. Apparently we switched rooms? Well, I didn't. This is my third time being in this room. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Wendy woke up looking around the room she held the back of her head an noticed aurora she smiled and looked around seeing a boy

"Aurora!"

Wendy hugged her and smiled then looked over at the boy

"I am Wendy!! Nice to meet you!!"

"Wait!! Where is Cody and El.... I promised Cody I would take care of him!!"

Ooc: ahhhhh Al!!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Wendy... He had heard that name before, and he had heard her voice, so long ago.

Aladdin's eyes lit up and he had a huge smile on his face. He had not genuinely smiled in a long time, feeling joy again.

"Wendy?!" He said, very excited. "it's me, Aladdin!"

(ooc: I'm at work and I had time to get on my phone to check 10 doors, but it's making my phone very slow. I will be back on later tonight when I get off work, or tomorrow morning.)
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm

"Nice to see you too, Wendy" she said when Wendy gave her a hug.

[OOC: LoL XD This seems to be a happy time here Razz Everyone is happy XD LOL XD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:33 am

[OOC: I know, right? Which is great, because ALaddin has been manic depressive ever since he lost Esmeralda. You should read the topic in this room called "Another pointless day" if you haven't. Al kind of lost it. I want Wendy to come back! We can't really continue until she at least acknowledges Al considering he's overjoyed and calling her name :/ Haha]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 am

"Aladdin??"

Wendys heart stopped in her chest she ran up to him an hugged him tightly

"How is aaron!! An Esme!! Are you ok!!"

Wendy hugged him smiling wide finally getting to meet the man behind the voice

"I was so very worried about you"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 am

Ooc: lol aurora happy times
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

Aladdin felt such joy as she ran up and hugged him, and he held on to her and gave her the warmest hug he could. He was very happy to see her and know that she was alright, and to have seen a familiar, friendly face in such a dark time like this.

As he hugged her close, he said joyfully in her ear, "You have no idea how happy I am to see you! I've been so worried about you! You're alright? Nothing wrong? No missing limbs?" He said jokingly as he stopped hugging her and inspected her to make sure she was all in one piece.

"How is aaron!! An Esme!! Are you ok!!"

Each question felt like a stab through his chest.

"I..." He wasn't sure how to say it or where to start, but he knew he HAD to remain calm, in front of Wendy. He needed to be strong for her, but he wasn't sure how. Just a couple days ago he had tried killing himself, and now he had to keep a strong face on.

"Wendy... They're gone." Aladdin said. He was kneeling in front of her on the ground, and he looked down at the floor.

"Aaron... John has him, the villian. And Esme..."
Aladdin's voice began to shake, and resorted to his old habit of digging his nails into his hands. At least with the physical pain, blood dripping down his hand, it took his mind off of the emotional pain. He concealed his hand from Wendy and continued.

"She's....."
He dropped to his knees, his body shaking.
After a long silence, he finally said,

"Dead."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Hearing this was like a stab through her heart it was Jim all over again she knelt down beside him an lifted his head up looking into his eyes

"We both have lost someone dear to us in here. But they are both smiling down at uswantong us both to stay strong Al."

Wendy showed him her arms they were clawed up to pieces old wounds from Jims passing

"I did this when Jim died I thought I would never get through the pain in my heart but I know Jim would want me happy to not give up. You have to stay strong Al please stay strong for Esme... and Aaron I am sure he is alright. Remember are promise.... stay strong both of us"

She smiled

"Besides I am here now and maybe I can make you feel better you can talk to me about anything we have plenty of time"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Aladdin was looking down, fighting to hold back tears. Suddenly he felt Wendy's hand on his face, lifting it up and looking him in the eyes.

He teared up when she said We have both lost someone dear to us in here. But they are both smiling down at us wanting us both to stay strong Al.

Aladdin saw her arm and the scars on them, and he raised his hands and put them next to her arms. His hands had fresh wounds and old scarred ones, and he felt bad about them.
He had tried concealing his painful habit and self-abuse act to everyone, but he felt okay showing them to Wendy.

Truly, Wendy was the only one here who kew how he felt. Having lost a loved one, self-abuse, attempted suicide... They had been through a lot together.

"Aaron... I believe he is alright too. I think John is truly taking good care of him, as he is only a baby. I hope I can see my son again soon."

Aladdin smiled at Wendy, finally having restored some hope in his heart again. It was the first time he had felt hopeful in months, being with Wendy brought him a feeling of comfort. The fact that she knew exactly how he felt, and they had been friends for so long, and they had helped each other through the tough times.

"Thank you Wendy... I mean it. Thank you."

[OOC: I don't know if you've read the roommate list, but she had a preview for Oct. 1 when we all switch rooms again. I get to see my son!]
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 am

Even if Aurora were standing a few meters from them she could see that they showed eachother their scars. Aurora looked at her wrist. She had one scar too from sometime in the beginning of her being here. She had made that when she was alone and had thought about her past, about Hercules and what he had done and how he betrayed her and about Tulio and Chel.

She looked at Wendy and Al again and fell a tear when she thought about what they all had been through... loosing someone who they loved more than anyone... Wendy had lost Jim, Al had lost Esme and Aurora had lost Hercules... Even if she hadn't lost him in the same way as Wendy and Al had lost their loves she still knew how they felt.

Her knees began to give in when she thought about Hercules, so she sat down to not fall. Even if it was such a long time ago the memories still haunted her. She shooke her head to get the thoughts away and succeded pretty much but it still were in her head but she could start concentrate on other things insteed.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Aladdin saw Aurora out of the corner of his eye, and he sensed that something was wrong.

"Are you alright?" He said as he turned to her, putting his own thoughts of his woes aside.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 pm

"I'm ok" Aurora said as she wiped away a tear from her eyes. She tried to smile but it wasn't really much of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 pm

He stopped kneeling and walked over to Aurora, sitting down by her on the floor.

"I know we just met, but all we have is each other. You can talk to me, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Wendy sighed and looked over at Al and Aurora and walked to the other side of the wall and leaned against it thinking of Jim thinking about all the memories they had together and she was worried about Aladdin how he will hold up in this place she can't lose another person who was dear to her ... Aurora seemed upset to maybe she should walk over and make sure she was ok Wendy got up and walked over to both of them and gave them a small hug leaning into there conversation

"I know we all have been through a lot of things in this horrible place but we will all be ok as long as we stay strong if we let the past get to us then it will truly be the true killer not the Villain we will worry and make ourselves truly sick until death I miss Jim but I also know he is with me always and I have him close to me in here and no one could ever take away my memories of my loved Jim"

She held her hand on her heart and placed her hands on Al's and Aurora's chest where there hearts are at

Wendy smiled
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Aladdin was looking at Aurora, wondering if she would talk about it. He just looked at her with comfort and caring, and if she didn't want to talk about it, that was fine.

Suddenly he felt a small hug, seeing that Wendy had joined their circle. Aladdin didn't know Aurora's past, but he really felt like the three of them could really understand each other; That they had a connection, for better or for worse.

Aladdin listened as Wendy spoke of Jim, and Aladdin remembered how she was when she first lost him.
Kind of like how I've been... Aladdin thought. She talked of freedom and being strong, and keeping our loved ones in our hearts.

Aladdin smiled when Wendy put her hand on his chest and Aurora's, and he became very aware of his heart beat.

I promised you I'd always love you, and I will. And although you're gone, I can't hold on any more. I can't kill myself in the pain, the pain that I'm slowly drowning in. You would want me to push forward, and keep your memory strong. You would want me to live my life while I can. Because we both know life is short...

Aladdin looked from Aurora to Wendy and gave them a sad but hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:02 pm

"Aladdin.... "

Wendy looked down Jim's memory fresh inside her mind she sighed and felt a pain and worry come over her

"My love for Jim is strong he will always be in my heart. Is it wrong Aladdin?? To move on when the time comes?? I am worried I will never ever ever get over Jim and die alone. I could just see Jim in heaven frowning upon me once I even dared to move on. I love Jim and I always will... Could you ever love again after Esme?? I don't know maybe it is best I die alone so I can be reunited with Jim one day"

Wendy teared up and looked down
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Aladdin put his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest, giving her a reassuring hug. As he held her, in that moment being her brother figure, it was hard trying to be the brave one. Because he knew EXACTLY how she felt. He wanted to be the one to give her every right answer, to make sure she grows up living a perfect life. But if he had the answers, he wouldn't be where he was himself; a mess.

But he thought about her words as he hugged her, and the truth came to his mind.

"Wendy, look at me." He stopped hugging her but kept one hand on her shoulder. He used the other hand and raised her chin so that they were making eye contact.

"The hardest decision, I have ever tried to make, one that I am battling with right now... Is what you just asked me. And it's taken listening to someone so young and wise as you to finally come to an answer. It's natural to cling to that same person, even when they leave you. The feeling you lived off of, that need... But, they are in a better place. And we still have our chance at life. And we need to live not only for ourselves, but we need to live for them. They would want us living our life at the fullest. And even though they will ALWAYS remain in our hearts and thoughts, and that love will always be there... We can't be afraid to move on, Wendy. When the time comes, and we're afraid that if we do move on that they will look down and feel abandoned... We have to remind ourselves and each other that that is not true. They will look down and smile, knowing that we have found what is most important in life: Love. Love brings happiness, and that's all we want for one another. Always keep Jim in your thoughts, Wendy, as I will with Esmeralda. But don't feel ashamed if life throws you a curve ball; Don't be afraid to move on. You need to put the past behind you eventually... Just always remember what you learn from it and how it's made you grow as a person."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Wendy smiled and hugged Al tight she let out a sigh and looked down sadly Aladdin made her feel better but her hope level was low at this point she felt useless and pathetic and felt like Love would never come her way ever. Wendy was thinking maybe it would be nice if she did have an arranged marriage like her mother wanted but she felt that was wrong and fell for Jim... what if she never met him...

"Aladdin maybe I should of never met Jim he would still be breathing and alive... Him dying is all my fault!!"

Wendy felt hysterical and started to cry
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Aladdin's heart hurt as he saw her break down, and he felt terribly.
He kissed her on the forehead and wiped her tears away.

"Sshhh... No Wendy, no..." Aladdin said in a calming tone.
"Don't you ever say that. It's not your fault."

Aladdin stopped and thought about himself and Esme, and how they had met.

"You know, I traveled the world. One day, I was in a marketplace in France. I saw the most beautiful woman in the world; Her. Esmeralda. She was... wow... and her..." He was trailing off, thinking of all the things he loved about her, all the things that were still vivid in his mind.

"She was dancing in the streets to earn money. A man stopped her, calling her a thief. He was going to kill her, with his sword. I stepped in, grabbed her, and escaped. We were together and happy. But some time later, the guards found us. I told her to run, and they took me away. They tied me up and threw me in the river to drown, for "saving the thief". She jumped in and saved me, even though I told her to run. Right after she pulled me out of the water, we looked at each other, and she smiled at me. Next thing I know, everything goes black and we both end up here."

"So that leaves me with one question for you: Do you think it is my fault that Esmeralda is dead?"

His mind was wanting to answer that question himself, but he wouldn't allow it. He wouldn't give into those false thoughts of self-doubt and self-blame. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Wendy sighed and looked down at her feet

"I....g....guess it isn't my fault.... but I feel like it is"

"What if I die in here....?"

she sighed and teared up
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 am

(OOC: I don't if it's okay to post it here, but if you like we can TTW ^-^ But not today... I'm going to sleep now. I'm so exhausted from work...)
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:21 am

[OOC: Gaahh! You have wrote so much with Aurora there and I haven't had possibility to be on during school. Well, guess I have to kinda answer to some of this now XD LOL XD]

When Aladdin came up to her and said that she could talk to him she looked down as she thought about Sinbad when she had told him some of it about Hercules and then walked to another woman, just like that. That was one of the main reasons why she didn't trust anyone fully.

When Wendy layed her hands over Al's and Aurora's hearts she gave a small smile. She didn't really know if it was a true smile or a fake. But the smile was warm but still a little sad.

"My love for Jim is strong he will always be in my heart. Is it wrong Aladdin?? To move on when the time comes??" when Wendy said those words Aurora looked at her. She knew exactly what she ment and how she felt. Aurora had had those thoughts too after she lost Hercules. She acually still had them but hid them very well. She had tried to moving on with Tulio but it had never been the same as with Herc.

"It's natural to cling to that same person, even when they leave you." Al's words woke Aurora's fully attention. "It's natural..." the words echoed in her head.

Al's story about how he met Esmeralda before they got here got Aurora both to smile and fell a few tears. She found it touching and beautiful. Almost like a fairytale.

"What if I die in here....?"she looked at Wendy from Al and kinda waited for his answer. She didn't really know what she should answer on it since she kinda had the same question in her head.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am

[OOC: @Aurora: Sorry! I've been busy with school and work too, but I just happened to have free time to chat it up for a while. I didn't like talking without you! It's just hard for the 3 of us to all be on at once.
@ Lilo: Sure thing! You and I will be roommates soon anyway. Smile I have school and work this whole week, but I'll be able to get on every once in a while, in between classes and work and such. I'm off to a dentist appt in a half hour too!]

"I've been blaming myself for her death as well, Wendy. You're not alone. I know how you feel, and I'll always be here for you. We just need to remember that life does go on, and good will come out of this, some how."

Aladdin couldn't find the silver lining yet, but he kept faith that he would some day.

"What if I die in here....?" Aladdin really wasn't sure how to answer this. He had wondered the same thing the entire time he had been here, and his answer changed day by day it seemed. He looked to Aurora to see if there was an answer in her eyes, but she seemed as unsure of how to console Wendy as well.

"Well... Then we'll get to see Jim and Esmeralda again. It'll be alright Wendy, don't be afraid of death. But don't lose faith Wendy, keep your chin up. Just keep remembering why you want to live. What do you have worth living for? Keep that idea in your head, and don't let this prison take that away from you. You will achieve all of your dreams some day, just keep fighting for it."

Aladdin wasn't really sure if that's what he wanted to say, but he felt the same way she did.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

Wendy looked away sadly his words made her feel better but the pain was still there she lay on the floor looking up at the ceiling her faith and hope meant so little to her anymore

"We will get to see Esmerelda and Jim again?" Aladdin spoke

These words flooded Wendy's thoughts if she died she could be reunited with her beloved Jim... and she would not have to suffer anymore in this hell hole. She was away from Aladdin and Aurora moving to other side of room, she started clawing at her arms again not violently just small cuts here an there. Wendy was fascinated as the blood ran down her arm she felt numb beyond feeling. Jim's face haunting her memory and Flynn and Mrs. Hawkins at the Inn. Wendy stopped clawing her arms she just let the small drops of blood stain the floor. She rolled over to her side and closed her eyes.

"Jim....How can I stay....strong....How...... I know I promised... I..I...."

Wendy sighed as she spoke her words to the wall her heart was beating but she felt dead she put on a brave face for Aurora and Aladdin when deep inside... all she is is a broken girl in a broken world nothing left except an empty shell
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Aladdin saw Wendy get up and walk to the other side alone. At first he figured it was best to give her a moment, some time to herself.

But then he noticed her clawing at her arms, like she used to, and that sent him over to her immediately. He grabbed her hands from behind her, making sure she couldn't harm herself.

"Wendy, please don't... Jim, he wouldn't want you to. Death or self-abuse is NOT a solution. THAT is when Jim and Esme look down on us in shame and disappointment; When we intentionally hurt ourselves. Don't disappoint Jim. Don't throw away something so beautiful that Jim and Esme would have given anything to keep."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:01 am

"Al is right Wendy" Aurora said as she walked to the other side of the room too. "You want Jim to be proud of you, right? Then try to think about him as your guardian angel, insteed of someone you have lost... Like you said yourself; He will always be in your heart." she smiled as she layed one hand on Wendy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Aladdin smiled at Aurora, very happy at what she said to Wendy. He looked at Aurora and gave her a thankful smile, and looked back at Wendy.

"She's right too. He will always be with you, and he'll always look over you, as a guardian angel. Esmeralda will always be alive, because I will always keep her memory alive. I'll move on from the pain, but I'll never let her go. She will stay with me in spirit and in my heart. If I see Aaron again, I will raise him just like Esme would have. I'll tell him all about his mother, and how brave she was. How smart and beautiful she was. And I'll tell him that it was Esme that named him. I'll raise him with all the love in the world, plus the love she would have given him. She'll live through me, because I'll never give up."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:42 am

"Let Go!!!!!"

Wendy tugged and struggled kicking her feet in the air annoyed she sighed after constant kicking she relaxed and started to cry

"Jim!! Would wan't me to be with him!! If he was still alive!! Jim is gone and he is never coming back unless I do this!!!!"

Wendy cried and struggled giving her room mates a saddened look
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:47 am

[OOC: I guess just act like Al finished his story, there was silence, and then he heard Lilo's voice. Because I'm doing TTW with her right now. You can join soon if you want, I'm just finding out that Lilo killed her. T.T Al might be freaking soon.

Oh, and I'm kind of confused by your post. The way you worded it, you make it sound like we're constraining you?]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:48 am

ooc: lol your holding my arms arn't you??
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:57 am

[OOC: Hehe, maybe I have to re-read, but I thought I don't think so? I think Aurora had a hand on your shoulder. XD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:59 am

[OOC: But then he noticed her clawing at her arms, like she used to, and that sent him over to her immediately. He grabbed her hands from behind her, making sure she couldn't harm herself. -- Ahhhh... I see now, I just re-read. Sorry, I just meant he was holding for a bit, just until she stopped clawing. We can assume he was still holding her arms though if you want!]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:42 am

ooc: yeah cause as soon as you let go Wendy will go crazy :-P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New roommates, Same room.   New roommates, Same room. Empty

Back to top Go down

New roommates, Same room.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 8-
Jump to: