10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fun and Games  Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games    Fun and Games  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:41 am

Dimitri was sitting down, Lilo was on the otherside of the room admiring her drawings.
'Lilo...' he said suddenly, in a serious voice. 'What do you think you would do if you got out of here?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
xLilo

xLilo

Fun and Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games    Fun and Games  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 am

Lilo looked at Dimitri. She thought.

"Mmh... I don't know. Maybe I would try to find Tzip. But I'm not sure... I really don't know what to do then... What would you do?"

She saw on her feet. Lilo really didn't expected that she would escape here alive.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fun and Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games    Fun and Games  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:50 am

'Haven't thought about it... you know, was just thinking... Probably get as far away from here as possible.. apart from that I haven't thought much further..' His voice was dull and tired. 'Do you even want to escape?' he asked, remembering how she had talked about the Villain. Lilo was almost having fun, at least some of the time anyway.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Fun and Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games    Fun and Games  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Lilo wrapped her arms around her knees. "I don't know... I think I won't escape... And I'm thinking what would happen to the villain when we all leave? Wouldn't he feel alone? I'm just... I'm just feeling like I belong here... Like I belong nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fun and Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games    Fun and Games  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:12 am

He moved near Lilo.. 'But the Villain.. he would just get more people.. and kill them too. Even if right now he has a use for you, that might not last.. He could get bored of you. Like he did with Esmeralda when he asked you to kill her.. and then you would just be waiting in here to die..'
Dimitri looked at Lilo. 'I may not be the best of people, but if you ever feel like you don't belong again just come and find me and I'll try and make the best of you.. that is if you want to live we me. I'm sure you would just find my whining dull after a while..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun and Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games    Fun and Games  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: