10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks Empty
PostSubject: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Snow White must have fallen asleep waiting for Poca and woke up to a new day with Pop still cuddled next to her. She smiled and then flinched as she remembered what had happened the other day, her eyes dropped down to her lower body parts and she winced. Most of the dress now had blood stains, she grimaced and slowly got up trying not to wake up Pop, Poca or the mystery girl. She made sure to shut the door and then she stripped, her eyes wandered down to her lower private place and she winced, all her pubic hair was covered in dried blood. She tried not to throw up, and hastily headed towards the bath tub, she had to hurry if she wanted to get the worst of the blood out. She filled the tub with cold water and dunked her dress in, she spent a good twenty minutes scrubbing out bloodstains with her bare hands and soap. By that time the water had turned a dark pink and Snow White drained the tub before redoing the process three more times, once she deemed it good, she spotted a towel hanging on a rack. Well at least she would have something to change into She headed towards the shower and decided to have a nice long hot shower. She wound up having to clean all the blood that had matted in her lower regions and couldn't stop shaking. She got out of the shower and stared down at her stomach, to think that she had once had the frail beginnings of a child in there still haunted her. She had been marked in a way far worse then even her W mark on her wrist, she wasn't as pure as she could have been.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Pocahontas was curled by the corner of the room, her hair covering her face. It was clear she was in a deep sleep, due to she had cried a lot yesterday. She felt so helpless, her two friends both lost their babies and she couldn't help. All she could think of was to avenge Odette and make sure Snow stayed happy. She turned when she heard water running, opening her eyes slowly. Pocahontas winced and laughed when Popcorn walked to her and licked her nose, "Hey girl." She smiled, petting Pop's head.

Popcorn wagged her tail, walking next to Pocahontas's stomach, curling up.

Pocahontas smiled, "Yeah, I'm tired to..It's going to be a long day..If it is day now.." She looked for Snow, seeing she wasn't in the room she realized she was probably taking a bath. She winced when she clenched her fist, looking down to them, "Great I re opened some of the wounds..Oh well.." Pocahontas coughed, rolling onto her side, brushing her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Snow White could hear Pop barking and smiled sadly, she hoped that Poca would be all right. She slumped to the floor and ran a hand through her wet curly hair and stared down at the locket that she had taken off. She doubted that Poca would be comfortable if she entered the room in only a towel. So she hoped that she didn't have to use the bathroom, her eyes shut as she had a flashback. "I am so sorry to have broken your heart Snow..." the words haunted her, and she knew she wasn't ready to let anyone know her darkest secret.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Pocahontas got up, thinking about Odette she covered mouth, "How could Ariel be so heartless?" She groaned, looking back to Popcorn she picked her up.

Popcorn looked up at her, barking as she wagged her tail.

"I'm glad to see your hyper this morning." She laughed, looking around she saw the bread and water were already here. She walked to it breaking a piece off, giving it to Popcorn, "Here you go, I'm sorry it's just bread.." Pocahontas smiled at the little puppy.

Popcorn started to nibble on the bread, wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Snow White grimaced as her wet hair slowly dried, she had never liked her hair naturally drying it felt wrong. She looked over at her dress and saw that though it was still damp at least it was wearable. She shrugged and pulled it on, she put the locket on last and tucked it out of sight between her bodice. She hoped that she didn't look as bad as she felt and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Pocahontas looked like she was in deep thought, feeding Popcorn, "So what do you want to do today?" She smiled, laughing when the dog barked at her. She looked at the puppy with such caring eyes, something that could catch Snow's eyes. Pocahontas started to rub Popcorn's stomach, giggling when she moved her leg fast due to the belly rub. She slowly let her hand go to her necklace, the moment she grabbed it her caring facial structure stopped, looking down, "Sweet." was the only thing she said but, as a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Snow White doubted that she should have heard that name, and pretended like she didn't. "Hey Poca." She said and plastered a fake smile on her face. She smiled over at Pop, "Looks like someone wants to play." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 am

Pocahontas looked up to Snow, smiling but the smile seemed weak as she stopped holding the necklace, "Hey." She then looked to Popcorn, "Yeah, maybe we should teach her some tricks.." She laughed when Popcorn jumped to lick her chin.

Popcorn ran across the room, running all around the room.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 am

Snow White smiled and looked over at Pop, "Hmm maybe we could teach her how to fetch or to sit down when we have food." She said thoughtfully and sat down next to Poca, She laughed at Pop's antics as she ran around the room.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 am

Pocahontas nodded, "Popcorn!" She spoke, hoping she would come.

Popcorn ran to the long black haired girl, jumping up and down.

Pocahontas held a little piece of bread, "Sit." She smiled.

It took a while for Popcorn to understand but, when she sat down and heard good girl and got a piece of bread. It seemed she started to sit every time she heard the word 'Sit'.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:46 am

Snow White giggled as Pop slowly learned how to sit at Poca's command, it seemed to take a while but Snow was impressed at Pop's progress. "Hmm maybe you could be an animal trainer." She said only half-joking, Poca seemed to have a way with animals. Pop barked as if in agreement and sat down with his head cocked to the side.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:56 am

[[OOC I'm sorry..I AM NOT GETTING NOTIFICATIONS DX]]

Pocahontas smiled, laughing and giving her another piece of bread, "Good girl.."

Popcorn barked, wagging her tail. She jumped into her arms, licking her chin.

Pocahontas's smile brighten up, holding the Popcorn, "I just had a lot of experience with animals. You have to show them you care and you are not going to hurt them." She looked at Snow and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

[Ooc. me either DX]
Snow White nodded and stroked Pop's fur when she came up to her, "Who's a sweet girl?" She crooned and chuckled as Pop responded by arching her neck and wagging her tail. She glanced over at Poca, "Its true though huh, I had a dog once called Charlie and he was my best friend. He wandered off though and I never saw him again." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Pocahontas looked at Snow and smiled, "I hope we never have to let her go.." She smiled, looking back to Snow, "I know, I'm sorry to hear about your dog." She leaned back, looking to the ceiling. Pocahontas was thinking about so much stuff..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Snow saw Poca's far off look and sighed, "I wonder who she is?" She said as she studied the still fast asleep girl. She had checked to see of she was still alive and she had been she was just sleeping forever.
[Ooc, that was random XDD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks   Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying Inside...And teaching Pop tricks
Page 1 of 1