10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SON OF A BITCH!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:43 am

He walked up the stairs and into his own room. He had left the blankets in the monitor room after spending a night in there earlier. Some times he was too entertained by his prisoners to leave the monitors at night. He grabbed one of the blankets and was about to leave to find a new dress and a towel when something caught his attention. Phoebus. He was lying on the floor over Meg, pinning her to the floor. She looked horrified... so afraid... he knew way too well Phoebus' past, but he had thought for sure... what had he thought? That he wouldn't touch Meg? The guy is a psycopath for crying out loud! THAT SON OF A BITCH!

He punched the wall so hard his fist started bleeding. What if he's already touched her? What if he does so again?
He watched as Phoebus got off Megara and instead went for the bathroom with Wendy in it. Meg was safe for now...

As much as he wanted to kill the bastard right then and there he couldn't. Cindy was waiting for him... he had to leave...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 am

ooc: i see i see don't care for Wendy :-P mmmm hmmmm *sticks nose up in air folding her arms* mmmmm hmmm and i was gonna bake you cookies *gasp*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:08 am

[OOC: Sorry Wendy! xD The villain doesn't really care for a lot of people xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Sinbad

Sinbad

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:08 am

{ OOC: ^%::#&++*@!
You are a son of a bitch for not stopping it, when you had the change <.<
My poor Meg, going through all this suffering Sad Oh, and Wendy, too Rolling Eyes }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Megara

Megara

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:42 am

ooc: awww!!! Sinbad, you're so sweet! Come into my arms!!!
My villain prefer to go with Cindy then save me >.>
if he doesn't care if i'm raped, i don't see why he had to care if i stay with you Cool
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:51 am

ooc: yeah sinbad would not let her get raped :-) how could you watch me an meg get tortured !! mean Pheobus shame shame on him :-(
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:53 am

{ OOC: Yay *runs to you and gives you a big hug*
I swear, if I had a chance I would have stopped it. I never want to see you hurt.

And he went with Cindy instead of saving you? *starts laughing*
Sorry. It's just that I could never imagine that anyone would choose Cindy over you.

And I swear, the next time I see him, I'm gonna beat him for this. Not even handcuffs can stop me then. }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Megara

Megara

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:03 am

ooc: see Villain? see???
I would come to save me!!!
*huggles and cuddles Sinbad*
you're my hero!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SON OF A BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!   SON OF A BITCH! Empty

Back to top Go down

SON OF A BITCH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum