10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man Empty
PostSubject: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:19 am

[IA: THIS HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER MEGARA'S DEATH IN THE GARDEN! WHY HE IS SO DIRTY YOU WILL FIND OUT IN A LATER FANFICTION!]

The bathroom door flung open.
John stood topless in the dooropening, dirty everywhere, but mostly on his legs and arms.
The dirt on his face had stripes from where the tears had run down his cheeks, and his eyes were red from crying, but also from lack of sleep. He had been gone the whole night, and now tiny sunrays could be seen from the windows.
He was a mess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm

{OOC: :O I'm excited! X3 I can't wait for my tests to be over tomorrow so I can continue this with you X3}

Cinderella jumped awake. She had fallen asleep in the bath tub from being in there so long. Earlier she had heard voices in the room, familiar voices that she felt it wrong to call out to John.

"John...?" She called out, still half asleep, before looking towards him. Her eyes widened at the sight of as she sat up.

"John, what-?" She stopped short when she saw the stripes down his face and the redness of his eyes.

Her heart just broke at the sight. "Oh, John..." She whispered so quietly she barely heard herself say it. She stood up from the bath tub and went over to him.

She wanted to hug him, wanted him to feel better, but she had a feeling he would just push her away if she tried to hug him. So, instead, she took his dirty hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, her eyes saying so much that she couldn't put into words.

She had a feeling of what happened; he only ever cried when it concerned her...

And him being covered in dirt only made her feel her assumption was true...

{OOC: And here comes John blaming her >.> I shall be back tomorrow *-* You will see me then Twisted Evil}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 pm

He slowly pulled his hand away from hers as he kept staring at her with cold eyes.
"Get out," he whispered so quiet she couldn't make out what he said, but he was scared to raise his voice in case it would break.
"Get out," he said again, louder this time, and as he had thought his voice broke at the end.

[OOC: Yay! Very Happy Can't wait xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 am

{OOC: Okay, I'm being naughty >.> After I write this, you won't see me again until after my tests XD}

Cinderella looked at him with wide, sad eyes, before nodding her head. "Okay..."

She walked past him out of the bathroom. She put her hand on the door handle, before looking back at him.

Where was she to go?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:16 am

[OOC: Sorry, I completely forgot, but so many rooms to keep track of xD Where did I put you again? Before I changed the rooms? ._.'' What key am I supposed to give you?]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:18 am

{OOC: I was originally in room 2 with Lilo and Jane, but never made it there before you changed rooms, then I was still in room 2 but with Eric, have you changed it again???}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:56 am

[OOC: No I havn't ^^ Thx ^^]

He turned to her one last time before throwing the key with the number 2 on it in her direction.
"Sorry," he said with a rusty, broken voice.
He knew it wasn't her fault, and he knew it was wrong to treat her like this. He just couldn't handle to be around her right now. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 am

She caught the key with clumsy hands. When he said he was sorry, she looked up at him and gave him an understanding smile.

"It's okay... Don't worry about it." She said, quietly, her eyes getting a little watery.

"Take care..." She whispered, before walking out of the room and down the stairs.

She walked silently down the hall to her new room. When she got to the door for room 2, she paused for a moment and cried a little.

She wiped her tears and took a deep breath before unlocking the door and walking into the room.

{OOC: Do I see Lilo and Jane or do I see Eric?? O.o It's so confusing now...}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 am

[OOC: Lilo and Jane xD This was when you were first transferred to a room a while back]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 am

{OOC: XD Okay, I'll just write a little thing here and then pass out XDD}

Cinderella closed the door behind and looked up to see a little girl with long black hair and a familiar face.

Jane! She thought, before feeling sleepy. She sat down on the floor so she wouldn't fall as the gas took affect.

{OOC: Hope that's okay XD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man   No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man Empty

Back to top Go down

No Logic in a Broken Hearted Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: