10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DISAPPOINTMENT! D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

DISAPPOINTMENT! D: Empty
PostSubject: DISAPPOINTMENT! D:   DISAPPOINTMENT! D: EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 am

I havn't seen 101 Dalmations since I was what, 5 years old? And in my memory I was so sure that all the 99 puppies were Pongo's kids >.< Now I watched it again yesterday and realized only 15 of them were, and the rest were bought from a dog shop v.v Never been so disappointed in my entire life... v.v Although, I guess... having 99 puppies is a bit unrealistic, my mind still wanted it that way... v.v
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPOINTMENT! D:   DISAPPOINTMENT! D: EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:31 am

Imagine if a dog really did have 99 puppies. That would probably kill the dog! OUCH..,
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPOINTMENT! D:   DISAPPOINTMENT! D: EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am

Possibly... but Disney movies are based on dreams, not reality <.< Do you know anyone who could wake someone up from a coma with a simple peck on the lips? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPOINTMENT! D:   DISAPPOINTMENT! D: EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:11 am

true but thats a fairy tale, i guess 101 dalmations is a fairy tale to. Since ya know the dogs could talk haha
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPOINTMENT! D:   DISAPPOINTMENT! D: EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 am

AAHH. T.T You're right... I never thought of that. That's sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPOINTMENT! D:   DISAPPOINTMENT! D: EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:46 am

@Villain, *cough* *cough* XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPOINTMENT! D:   DISAPPOINTMENT! D: Empty

Back to top Go down

DISAPPOINTMENT! D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: