10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Room....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

New Room.... Empty
PostSubject: New Room....   New Room.... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Snow White woke up feeling disorineted and her hand automatically to her stomach, her head was spinning. She took a quick check to see where she was and noticed that she was in a new room with another young woman with blond hair. She was lying on a mattress and her stomach felt like rebelling, she clapped a hand over her mouth and ran towards the bathroom. She was grateful that there wasn't anything left to come back up, but she did dry heave. She was shaking and she slumped against the toilet with her hand curled up. She missed talking to Eilonwy, Thrax and most of all Cindy she could feel a fresh new wave of tears come up.
[Ooc, so I'm sorry for taking forever, my new laptop charger should be arriving by tommorow so I should be on either later on in the afternoon or late night! I am soo sorry for the wait!]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

New Room.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room....   New Room.... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 am

(Ooc: It's okay. I've been super busy..)

Rapunzel woke up slowly, rubbing at her eyes. New room? She thought, looking around. She heard someone in the bathroom. Were they sick? She got up slowly and went to the door, pushing it open slightly. "Are you okay in there...?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

New Room.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room....   New Room.... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:40 am

Snow White looked up as the young woman entered, Snow vaguely remembered hearing her voice before. "I'm sorry." She gasped and slowly got up, "I haven't been feeling well, my name is Snow White." She said.
[Ooc, apparently we get a puppy tommorow!!! *cheers* we have to have a storyline with the puupy!!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Room.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room....   New Room.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Room....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 10-
Jump to: