10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Thunder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 am

OOC: what an original title....

Flashes of lighting had stopped henceforth. Sat on the floor, Eric caressed the arm of Anya, with circular movements, watching to not wake her. She slept of a sound sleep, but she always shivered. It made him smile. He was happy whether she was... Again there. With him. Set. Happy.
It was a complex situation.
Sighing of his own situation, he raised suddenly eyes towards the closest camera.
-Villain, I don't know if you look. You should because I am not going to repeat it second time.
Eric sighed again. He hallucinated he even of what he made.
- Don't believe that I have change my opinion on you. For me, you are always a dangerous psycopathe. But... I have to thank you. I ignore why you have help me. Has help her.
He looked at Anya, before returning to the camera.
- But you made it. I have to thank you for that, even if it was your fault on the base. You're not the kind of person who help the other 'case it's normal. But... Thank you.
Eric cleared his throat. The word burned a little, but it wasn't long to say.
- For her mainly. For me too. We are, like, quits. I killed for you, you saved her for me. So... I hope that you are installed well behind your screen because it's the only time when I would say these words for you.
Eric lowered eyes. He had always been a sincere man, even when that cost to him. He closed eyes. He too had to sleep. He continued to caress the arm of Anya, the movement rocking him slowly. He was going to sink when a question crossed his spirit suddenly:
What if Villain loved Anya?
Eric frowned. No, it was impossible. He loved this... Megara. It was evident! He couldn't love Anya. No. No?
The question didn't leave him before these fingers stop their movements.

OOC: Yeah, Eric is a little bit jealous (SINNY BE READY Twisted Evil ) xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am

OOC: Eric is jealous!? Shocked

Anya woke up slowly, seeing Eric she smiled
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 am

OOC: Hey, imagine if Villain/Sinbad/Another man will steal you away from him? Dude, this guy have to run really fast xD

Eric's dream were vague. At first he saw Penny, then Esmeralda, and as Villain. He saw his house, his car, the market where he made his shopping. Helga. Pocahontas. Miguel. Anya. Anya naked. Anya eating in his kitchen. Anya asleep in his bed. Anya playing piano in the lounge. Esmeralda and Anya in his garden.
The dreams had tints vaguenesses, vaguely pastels. He remembered them vaguely when he woke up.
When he opened eyes, he felt at first his stiff arm. Then his legs. Finally the hair of Anya in the neck. He sighed by seeing that she was woken.
-You are woken before me. It's not usual, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am

She smiled lightly, "I didn't have nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

Eric crossed the hand on the arm.
-It's good. I don't believe to have made it either.
He smiles, before of frowned. He took a small inspiration.
-Anya, can I ask you something?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 am

Anya looked at him curiously, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am

Eric had a smile, but it was more a smile of condolence than a natural smile.
- Why did you slept with Sinbad? I want say, I absolutely don't blame you. But.. It's just... Why?
He tried to have the serene air, but in a way, her answer frightened him, quite as the memory of her hands around the nape of Sinbad tempted him to kill Sinbad.

Last edited by Eric on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am

OOC: 00.19 here, time to go to sleep. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 am

Anya sighed, she knew he would bring this up eventually, "Because...because you broke my heart and Sinbad was there. It was stupid and childish, but I thought if I slept with him I would forget about you, but that didn't work. It just made me feel worse. I felt terrible..." She trailed off looking across the room
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Slowly, Eric slid the fingers between those of Anya. He wasn't angry. Not really. He understood, it was his fault after all. Isn't it? Suddenly tired of himself, Eric put his head on the shoulder of Anya, closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Thunder   After the Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Thunder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: