10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... Empty
PostSubject: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:42 am

Math and Spanish, like one right after the other @_@ You have no idea how scared I am...

So, this weekend, I won't really be on... at all...

If I'm on, it's late at night... @_@

Can you all pray for me? Or send me good thoughts? Which ever it is you do...

And, can you pray for Tommy? He thinks there's something wrong with his kidney ._. He's in so much pain, it's driving me crazy not being there with him.... He might be go to the ER if it keeps hurting so badly...

;-; I hate the devil... He won't leave Tommy alone with aches and pains DX *wishes that she could beat the devil up* And Tommy can't miss too many hours of PA or he'll be kicked out and that would hurt him more then a stupid kidney flaring...

._.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Aww I'm sorry Cindy. Sad

I know you'll do just fine on your tests Smile If you need spanish help, just contact me! Maybe we can skype or something... I'm a spanish minor at my university. Smile Math, I haven't taken in a couple years... But I took all the way through college calculus my last year of high school. Maybe I can be of assistance!

As for Tommy... I'll pray that he's alright. I hope his pain goes away soon, and I pray that God be with him and make him all better. Smile

*gives you a big hug*
It'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 pm

I might just take you up on that offer on helping me with Spanish XD There's words I need to hear and know how to spell. I'm also going to try and get my mom to help me out with that during the day, she's been wanting to relearn the some Spanish. I don't know which day or night that you can help me though, seeing as Tommy is actually coming home this weekend. He wasn't originally, but he's really worried about his kidney and if he goes to the ER, he wants to be home for that.

My dad and Tommy will be able to help me with math and I think I'm getting some of the hang of it XD I just got to know my stuff and not blank on the test @_@

*hugs* Thank you sooo much <333

It will, I know it will be. God has brought him this far to his calling, so He's not going to let him fail now. Tommy has been through a lot, he'll never admit it though.

Thank you so much for the support and prays. <33 My Skype is earthsangel767, just so you can go ahead and add me. Smile Thanks again <33
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Hehe, feel free, I'll be here if you need me. Smile

Tommy sounds like a very strong person, he can do it. God will watch over him, I have faith in that. Smile

Okay I'll add you soon, feel free to PM message me on Youtube if you want to skype. I'll try to work it around my schedule as well. This weekend I'm busy Saturday because I work, but I'm free in the morning. Sunday I'm free for most of the day. Then again, what are our time zones? Where are you from? Oh well, we'll figure all that out. Anyway, but yeah, feel free to message me if you need any help.

<3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 pm

He is Smile He's very strong and sharp and just... everything I have ever wanted and apparently needed <33

I live in Texas XD Right now, it is Midnight. So, maybe that will help? Unless you've gone to bed already XD lol

I was thinking Sunday for Spanish, but we'll have to see how it goes.

Thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Oh, nice! I live in North Dakota. It's just a little past midnight here as well! That's convenient. Smile

Sunday for Spanish would be best for me. I'll have homework to do, but I'll work around that.

No problem hun!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Ha-ha! Perfect! X3 I'll try not to keep you away from homework too much XD Or up too late either lol. It will most likely be after we take Tommy back to the academy on Sunday night. His truck isn't safe enough to really drive on the highways too much, so his mom and my dad are taking turns picking him up from there and taking him back during the weekends (Tommy's truck is up there with him at the academy though, so he can get to class and go to the store and what not XD).

Tommy was talking to me on the phone earlier about everything that's happening to him is happening for a reason. It's also always interesting how whenever he says that going to stay at the academy for the weekend, there's usually a reason or something that causes him to come home for the weekend instead. XD There's been like only two or three weekends so far that he hasn't come home.... but, maybe I'm looking to much into it >.> lol

Anyways, sorry about the ramble XD I'll send you a PM Saturday, hopefully with a better idea on how to work this out XD Is it annoying that I keep thanking you? XD Because, I feel I can't thank you enough! X3

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Hehe, feel free to ramble as much as you want. And of course it doesn't annoy me. Smile

I feel like you and I have a lot in common somehow... Joshua is in town right now, on break from his oil rig job in Williston (border of ND and Montana), and he leaves Saturday morning for AT for the army. Then he goes straight back to Williston after that, and then it's 3 weeks before I see him.

I'll try to get back to you Saturday- I may be with Josh Sat morning depending on when he leaves for AT, and then I work 4pm-midnight.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Thanks X3

Haha, I know, right? We both got heroes that are living away from home (though, yours is farther and gone longer then mine) I wish him the best of luck and he shall be in my prayers ^-^

Oh, don't worry about getting back to me immediately on Saturday XD If things go as they usually do, I'll probably spending most of the day with Tommy, working on studying for my math test and working on him studying for his big test next week :3 So, don't worry about me then Wink Spend as much time as you can with Josh Very Happy Get back to me when you can, that is completely fine with me ^-^
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:40 am

Try not to stress Cindy or think about it just do it and have faith and hope if you do get stressed take a few deep breaths you will do amazing!!

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 am

And I will pray for Tommy everything will be alright Cindy I will pray for him <3 God will take care of him I am sure

xoxox

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...   So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday... Empty

Back to top Go down

So, okay I have tw tests coming up on Tuesday...
Page 1 of 1