10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 Empty
PostSubject: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Anyways last time I wrote you guys I told you about the one who cheated on me ..... and all of you said .... and i quote .... what a jerk vic... or well wendy lol and how i could find someone better ... and how every thing would get better with my whole situation.... well...... guess what!! .. :-) i got a new bf a wonderful non abusive amazing bf ..... as you all know..... i have either had someone hurt me physically or mentally.. but .... i am very happy now his name is David he is a angel sent from heaven I sware.... and well... the reason I have not been on is cause i am getting my life situated but soon I will have lots of free time on my hands so i can visit the forum a lot more anyways ....David is so amazing.... i have never ever ever ever been this happy !!

I miss my 10 doors family and I thought I would give you all some good news i will be on a lot more just so much crap is going on but I will be a lot more active I am trying to move.... guess who with???

DAVID! :-)

anyways I love yall

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I hope you're not moving too fast, Wendy XD I hope everything works out for you, hun. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: !!!   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Thank you Cindy.... :-) I really honestly love this guy though!!! Moving to fast is not even in my mind I wan't to move fast with him he is worth it!! <3 but thank you for the concern girl I am like madly in love he is such a sweet guy

-Wendy

p.s he is right here lol he loves watching me type
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Good Smile Take care of yourself, hun. And hi, David. *waves* XD lol
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Aww thats great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 pm

he said hey Cindy lol
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 am

I hope that you'll be fine sweetie, you deserve it ;D
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 am

thank you Eric :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1   I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1 Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT A NEW BF!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: