10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] Empty
PostSubject: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 am

Jane stirred. The heat had caused her to fall asleep. She was still wallowing in self pity from Odette's words, when she heard yelling and thumping noises from the room next to her.

"Pocahontas." Jane called to the wall.

"Are you alright dear?" Jane frowned at the wall, there was a muffled man's voice. There were only a few people who it could be...

She shivered despite the heat.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 am

Dimitri could barely form words he was so cold. Curled up in a ball he tried to stop himself from shivering.

Out of the blue he heard a voice.. Maybe it was the temperature that was making him imagine things.. or his head injury.. but he defintely thought he heard Jane.

'She... she..' He couldn't make out the words. He needed to stay warm.. anything. Then he noticed the blanket.. he started crawling towards it until eventually it was in reach.. 'Why is it soo cold?!' he shouted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 am

Jane heard his voice. It was him.

Dimitri.

He was cold? How strange it was, as she was sitting here in her underwear, dying of heat stroke.

"Just think of something warm." She told the wall, he sounded distressed.... Freezing. Dying.

"Thank of the sunshine. Think of..." She didn't know what to say. She was still sad, hearing his voice... It hurt.

"Dimitri. Don't close your eyes." Jane commanded. If it was cold, as freezing there as it was searing heat here.... He could easily fall asleep of hypothermia and never wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 am

He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around him. But he was still so cold..

Jane?! She was replying to him.. so he didn't just imagine this.
Or maybe he was? But he didn't care. He needed to talk to someone, anyone, even if it was a fragment of his imagination.

'I think.. I think.. this is it' he said miserably. 'I can't stand this place anymore.. you win Villain!' He looked up at the camera before rolling over and trying to not be sick. 'My head..' he winced. 'I wonder how long it takes to die from a head injury...' he thought aloud.

He rested his head against the wall.. 'Forgive me..' he said to Jane. He was picturing the girl falling into the water over and over in his head, but he had no idea if she knew about that or not.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 am

Jane replied to him quietly.

"There's nothing to forgive." She sighed quietly with a small smile. Did he know that she knew about him and Odette?

She didn't care, she took a deep breath.

"Don't you dare die on me - we're getting out of here, okay? I already had my breakdown... I'll be strong for you now. You said something about your head? How bad is it. Have you got a blanket? If you can start rubbing your hands together. Try to stay warm!" She paused, she had coins. She could easily buy something warm for Dimitri.

Would the Villian allow her to purchase something for someone else?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 am

'No.. you don't..' He tried to move closer to the wall but couldn't.. 'You don't understand' he murmered. Jane had no idea what had happened..

He felt his head.. he had no idea how bad the wound was. There were no mirrors in here. 'I can't tell..' he said slowly.

'I just need you to.. stop.. this..' He was referring to what he kept seeing in his head over and over again. 'It won't go away.. I keep seeing her face in that pool..' He closed his eyes but it was still there.. 'What do I do now?!' he said, voice breaking.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:36 am

Jane felt a pang of horror in her heart.

What had Dimitri been forced to do?

She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to tell him, she wanted to be there with him. She wanted to see the damage on his head, to fix it.

Jane knew, if he had killed someone, she knew what it was like. She still saw Melody's small face, her big eyes... She dealt with the pain by thinking to the future. Would this work for him?

"Dimitri. A day... a day doesn't go by where I don't think of... that girl. The one I killed." She stopped.

"You need to think to the future. Things will get better. Don't give up!" She almost didn't believe what she was saying, she hoped he couldn't hear it in her voice. The way she got through was to imagine a future with Cody and Dimitri. Now that she didn't have any hope of Dimitri, things were a little bit bleak.

Just an hour or so ago she had been begging the Villian to kill her. But, she couldn't die now. There were people that needed her.

"Don't you give up! I want you to keep talking to me now, do you hear me? Whatever happened.. This isn't your fault. We are here because of a sick, sick man." She sounded like a mother, that was what she was best at anyway, it seemed that she failed in all arenas as a lover.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:52 am

'Pocahontas...' he mumbled. 'Pocahontas.. she, she told him.. about a key I found.. And.. and.. I was sent to the garden in those collars. And had a day to.. to..' He couldn't say it.. 'It was me or her... If we didn't then we'd both die along with someone we loved...' He remembered everything about that day.. And if he ever forgot he always had the wounds to remind him..

'I am sick and tired of this place.. of hiding things... of having to always be the one to look after everyone else when they mess up!' He was shaking again.. 'I mean what future could I possibly have now.. everyone here was dead as soon as they woke up in this place.. now its only a matter of time..' He stared at the ceiling, at all of Lilo and his drawings. 'The only future we have is behind 4 walls and a camera..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 am

"No! Don't say that. You must'nt give up. What did you say about a key? That's good news, isn't it? That means there are keys around, and keys open doors! We could escape yet." Then Jane had a realization.

"Dimitri. Have you seen any flies around here?" Her voice was excited, she was really on to something. He must think she was crazy, but... but it was something!

The fly, the one that had landed on her, it was a normal house fly - but while she had been dying it was alive.

"A fly! This is such good news!" She couldn't contain herself - a fly meant that it came in from somewhere. She hadn't seen any flies anywhere else that she could remember, if there was somewhere for a fly to get in, perhaps there was a way for her to get out.

"Dimitri. I wanted to die earlier." She lowered her voice. "I was screaming for the Villain to kill me. But, I know now, that we have things to live for. We will get out of here - you'll see."

She felt sadness in her heart, she knew he didn't love her, but she didn't want him to die.

"Keep talking to me okay?" She felt tears falling from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. "Don't quit."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 am

'..Yes.. a key... but Pocahontas took it. Its back with the Villain by now.' If only there was a way he could tell her about the suitcase, or the other key he had found.

He looked around.. 'I think any flies would freeze in here' he muttered. But she was right.. that would mean an escape. 'The garden..' he said slowly.. 'I was outside.. I saw this place.. Its an abandoned hotel..' Any information to help her.. if anyone would escape it would be Jane. She was smart.. she could stand up for herself. It was what made her different to most people he had met.

'You.. wanted to die?' he said nervously. Jane was the one in here who always managed to keep a cool head. Whatever must have happened to make her flip... it must have been bad. 'No.. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me..' he said. 'Just took a rock to the head.. nothing more than a few cuts and bruises..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 am

"To the back of the head?" Jane asked, thinking, scrunching her lip up in a manner she did when she thought hard about something.

"Keep pressure on it if you can." She sighed.

"Yeah I did." She leaned against the wall. "It's so bloody hot in here, I'm sitting here in my damn underwear... I don't know where Cody is anymore and..." She stopped. She didn't want to bring up the broadcast. She didn't want to give him something else to think about.

"Nothing. I just... I shouldn't have flipped so easily. It was silly." She gave a small laugh.

"I wish I was with you - I could help you." Her voice was wistful.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 am

'Hmm..' he said. 'Well you are listening to me, and thats the best form of help I can get now..'

Dimitri smiled when he heard her mention Cody. 'So he is alive then.. if you knew where he was?''

He thought back to last time he had seen her.. 'Jane.. I'm sorry.. about Phoebus..' he said slowly. He hadn't mentioned it until now, only suggesting in the basement. 'I'm sorry I wasn't there..' That was just one of a series of things he had done wrong in this place..

'Look I can take care of myself.. Its just so cold in here.. and after Pocahontas left I was so angry.. Its best i just stay still and keep warm. I don't think this head injury is helping me think straight...'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 am

Jane smiled. "The last I saw him was yesterday, or perhaps the day before. He was alive then..." She had no reason to doubt he was dead, she was certain that she would know if he was. Maternal instinct and the like - besides Villian would probably show her that somehow.

When Dimitri mentioned Phoebus, Jane's jaw clenched. She felt herself begin to hyperventilate. She took a few calming breaths and after a few minutes she managed to gasp. "Phoebus... Not your fault." She wondered what would have happened if Dimitri had been there. He would have saved her, she was sure. But Villain had done that for him.

Jane smiled sympathetically even though he couldn't see.

"You'll be fine." She repeated her mantra. She felt robotic, she didn't know if he would be fine, she didn't know if she would be fine, and she hated the not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 am

'Did you know hes dead now?' he said, remembering Eric tell him. 'Eric told me.. I was roomed with Phoebus, after you. And thats when I saw what happened...'

He nodded.. 'Yes.. fine.. Just stay here, ok?' he said, even if it sounded a bit too desperate. He was alone and paranoid, and the only thing calming his nerves was her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 am

Jane was silent for a few moments. "He didn't deserve to die... Well at least not his good half." She sniffed, "Everyone has good in them you know that Dimitri?" She paused, thinking of Phoebus.

"Yes, he was a terrible person, but only half of him was... I wish that I could have saved him." She frowned.

"But it doesn't matter now." She added, quietly.

She heard the desperation in Dimitri's voice.

"Hey, don't worry I'm not going anywhere. Where else would I go? I want to stay with you. Don't worry." Jane spoke soothingly, he had been through alot and she knew that he needed to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 am

'I know.. I got to know him after I tried to hit him, and he tried to strangle me..' He stopped, deciding there was no point going over it all again. 'But I don't think they knew that when they killed him...'

He started to feel calmer as Jane spoke. Normally he was the one who made people feel better... but in this instance Jane seemed to take his place. 'Thank-you' he said weakly.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:35 am

"Ah. What are you thanking me for." Jane laughed.

"I'm just talking to you. There is so much more I wish I could do..." She trailed off, still thinking about what Odette had said... Or didn't say. She wanted to know if he was the father of her baby... Well he must be, seeing as they both loved each other.

Jane was silent for a bit, unsure of how to say anything. She probably shouldn't say anything. It would be rude. Wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:38 am

'Its better than being in a freezing cold room alone.. I think I would have gone crazy by now..' He didn't want to think about that though. 'Its good to know theres still people in this place who can do that..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:41 am

Jane smiled. Finally she just let the words spill out, she had held them in for too long it was driving her mad.

"Dimitri.. I'm sorry, but I was ready to die, because well, I saw this broadcast. Of you and Odette, and you told her that you loved her... and I'm really happy for you, and she just told me that she was pregnant... But not the father, and I assume that you're the father... So congratulations .... I just... I just..." She stopped.

What was she supposed to say next?

'I just thought that I could have your baby? I just thought that we would escape together and be married? I just love you more than words can describe?'

No she couldn't say any of those things, and she bit her lip for even saying what she said.

"I'm sorry... I don't mean to get too personal, if you... you know you don't want to talk about it." She added lamely, stuttering, and feeling altogether awkward and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:46 am

Dimitri was quiet for a moment, trying to process what she had just said. Of course the Villain would have shown it- why on earth was he suprised?

'Well you obviously didn't see much...' he said. In fact the broadcast must have cut out almost immeadiately before Odette had thrown up. He thought about how to phrase his words. 'Odette and I.. well.. I will love her like you would family.. More than that obviously.. At least, I think I do..' He paused momentarily, assessing his feelings. 'I want to protect her.. And will do anything to stop her from being hurt. But is that it? Is that love? Or is that just my past self trying to amend for what happened? My guilty coscience... I don't know...' He sighed. '.. Other times I think thats just a memory. I am not in love with her, but her from 5 years ago, and over the years I have outgrown it all..' He still remembered the argument... hadn't it been resolved? He guessed it had hurt more than he thought it would, still hurt, and along with his head injury it was making him doubt everything.

He stared into space for a moment. 'Jane.. I.. I'm not the father. Nothing happened after what you saw. She was already pregnant.. with Sinbad's baby. And we argued about excatly that.. But we didn't...' He didn't know what to say. 'I'm so sorry... like I said its better you focuse on getting you and Cody out of here. You can forget it all then.'

He closed his eyes. Now where to hide in this place.. not when everyone you were running from was behind one of four walls. He guessed, in that sense, this place was good for him. He always did prefer to run..
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 am

Jane was silent for a few minutes, soaking in his words.

So Sinbad was the father? Jane had yet to meet this "Sinbad". She felt anger boiling up inside her - Dimitri seemed to feel differently for Odette than she felt for him. And if Odette truly loved Dimitri, how could she sleep with Sinbad?

Odette had what Jane didn't yet she abused love. Or did she? Jane was completely mind boggled and confused. She was sick of the darkness, the sadness, the mind games that weren't existant in real life.

She just wanted to go home, or die, and Cody needed her - so there really only was one option. Live, survive, go home.

"I'm not leaving here without you." Jane replied finally, there he was, trying to get rid of her again 'focus on Cody'. Jane loved her son - but she knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she left without Dimitri.

"If I could leave today, you know I wouldn't leave without you." She added, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 am

'Jane.. I'm sick and tired.. Think about it. If you and Cody were by the door and could escape would you really go back? No.. you would just waste your chance.' He didn't really want her to go.. but he didn't want her to be stuck in here forever. Anyways arguing about something that wouldn't happen was pointless..

'I'm just sorry.. but I don't want to see you get hurt for nothing.' He worried about her more than he would show. Just because Jane always seemed to handle herself better than Odette, and therefore didn't need his help, didn't mean he cared less...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 am

Jane mused for a moment. Would there ever be a chance that she were by an open door, with Cody? Probably not, there might be a chance for her by an open door, but she could never leave without her son. There had to be a way. Dimitri had been talking of keys, if only Jane could get her hands on one... Or even find where they were kept, she was certain that she would be able to free those she loved, and then open the front door.

Dimitri had said this was an abandoned hotel, Jane had had her suspicious and theories about what this place was, and Dimitri's "intel" confirmed this. There had to be keys to each room, then to the main doors nessecary for escape. But how could she get a key if she was locked in this room? Jane decided to ponder this later.

'I'm just sorry.. but I don't want to see you get hurt for nothing.'

She felt a pang of sadness in her heart at this, and then replied quietly:

"It wouldn't be for nothing."

She gave a small smile, then bit her lip, more tenderness had shown through in her voice than she had intended. She didn't want to wear her heart on her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 am

He smiled at her words. But he was just proving his own point.. Hurting people. Like Pocahontas had said. He decided that if they were ever roomed together then he would explain about the key, the one Pocahontas had as well as the one in his pocket right now. Jane could probably work it out better than he could.

He felt his eyes start to close.. 'Jane....' he said slowly, trying not to worry her. 'I'm so tired..' He knew she said not to close his eyes but a few hours rest probably wouldn't hurt? Or maybe it was the Villain's sleeping gas? He could never tell in here.. Slowly his eyes started to close..

[OOC: You can pretend this is now after he wakes up again to find Charlotte in the room x3 Got to go sleep and people need the computer so this repsonse was quick <3 But you two can ttw maybe?]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 am

(OOC: Can I join here? Or shall I open a new topic for us two?)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:01 am

[OOC: You might as well join in here ^^]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 am

(OOC: Yay! :3 But I don't know how to start XD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 am

[OOC: I'm sure one of you three could woke out a way Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

(OOC: I think I just do something weird XD)

Lilo stared at the wall next to Jane. It seemed like she talked to someone.

"HELLO? Who is there? Do you talk to me? Do you know me already? Are you okay out there?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 am

Jane smiled at Lilo weakly.

"It's Dimitri. Your Big Bro."

She was concerned that Dimitri hadn't replied recently, thinking back to how hurt and cold he was.

"Dimitri, are you there? Is there anyone with you, dear?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Lilo smiled. "DimDim is there? I want to see him! He was so badly hurt the last time we met..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]
Page 1 of 1