10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When everything hits you..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

When everything hits you.. Empty
PostSubject: When everything hits you..   When everything hits you.. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 am

Pocahontas woke up, seeing the blanket was by the door. She got up and walked over to it, picking it up. She wrapped it around herself, feeling warmer now. Pocahontas slowly slid down the wall, the key was no where to be found, meaning she had to wait for Dimitri...If he was still alive, sitting there so many thoughts ran through her head. Like all the memories were trying to make her break. As she sat there, Sweet suddenly popped into her head.

"I love you, Poca.." Those words were stinging her heart now, trying to get those words out of her head, she shook her head. As the words went away more came..

"Poca, you met me when I was Sweet. I'm not Sweet anymore. I'm a different person now. When Cindy said was my love based on my memory I think she was right. But Jasmine helped me find myself again. I'm sorry but were to different now. I should of told you back then, but now its to late. I'm sorry..." Those words stabbed her heart, just like how it stabbed her when he first said it..Tears started to fall, gripping the blanket she was trying to stop it, "Stop it..Stop thinking about it.."

"Poca, I don't want to hurt you anymore. I Don't wanna break you anymore. I Love you..."

"LIAR!" Pocahontas suddenly screamed, covering her face. The tears were coming and they were hurting, "You did hurt me, you did! Telling me you loved me and didn't want to hurt me or break me anymore. Then what do you call this!?" She kept screaming to herself, wanting to let it all out, "You should have picked Jasmine in the first place, BEFORE you made me love you.." The tears were coming so fast her vision became blurry, "Why did you make me love you..Why..Why..WHY WHY WHY!" Pocahontas screamed, letting it all out, "I'm not going to hate Jasmine because of this..I'm going to hate you Sweet.." She spoke the words in the most coldest way, there was no reason to hate Jasmine. She was going to hate Sweet, "I told you how I didn't want my heart broken..But, you did it anyway. Like you didn't even CARE!" At the last word she screamed, falling to the ground covering herself in the blanket..Letting all the tears finally come..

As she laid there, she remembered what she did to Dimitri..She suddenly broke down even more..

"I'm sorry, Dimitri." She spoke that sorry in her head, as she laid there crying..

Everything finally hit her, and it was hurting her..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: When everything hits you..   When everything hits you.. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:57 am

(OOC: aawww poca! Sad you need more than just a blanket come into my arms <3333 )
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything hits you..   When everything hits you.. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 am

[[OOC -huggles you- <3333]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything hits you..   When everything hits you.. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:53 am

(OOC This makes me feel so sad Poca Sad I'm still sorry)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything hits you..   When everything hits you.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 am

[[OOC For Ylva, Pocahontas is sleeping so you could switch the keys right now. It's up to you though XDDXDD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When everything hits you..   When everything hits you.. Empty

Back to top Go down

When everything hits you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: