10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He used the G word!!!

Go down 
+2
Eric
Anya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

He used the G word!!! Empty
PostSubject: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 am

Freaking out! (In a good way this time!)
Stephen and I have been going out for a few weeks and I've been so happy, (although a certain ex has been trying to break us up) anyway! When he was introducing me to one of his friends he called me his girlfriend! I was trying to be all calm and casual about it, but on the insode I was freaking out with happiness. Sorry for posting this. I just had to tell someone! Ok so I must go watch my BOYFRIEND Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy play football now! byes! I love you
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 am

Go support him now sweetie!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 pm

:O OMG, OMG!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! *jumps up and down* 8D YAYAYAYAY!!! Stupid ex though. *grabs frying pan* Want me to take care of him? Twisted Evil I'm soooooooo HAPPY for you!!!!! *hugs* 8D You go watch your bf play football XD HAVE FUN! 8D
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:55 pm

@Cindy: LOL yea! *grabs other frying pan* It will be a gang beat down! Twisted Evil lol but seriously he took me out after the game and I asked him about the whole girlfriend thing and he said quote, "Well I really like you and we've been dating for a while so ummm is that ok with you?" I about died! I was all like, "Yea sure." but on the inside I was all *SCREAM* HE LIKES ME! xDDD I am such a dork
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Should I get the heavy duty frying pan? Twisted Evil You are NOT a dork! XD lol When Tommy told me he liked me and said that he would ask me out, I was soooooo EXCITED! But then he didn't actually ask me out, we just fell into it as if we had been dating longer XD I am sooo happy for you! 8D I like it better when you just fall into the relationship naturally, no awkward asking or anything X3 <33
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm

I actually wouldn't know what that's like... I never really dated Nilay before we got together xD We were just friends for some years and then he told me he liked me and asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend... Razz
BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU ANYONE! Very Happy I'm guessing it must be one of the best feelings in the world! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 am

Awwww you sound soo excitied... Its adorable xD
Yaaaay- I'm soo happy for you 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Soooo happy for you girl *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He used the G word!!!   He used the G word!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

He used the G word!!!
Page 1 of 1