10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW With Room 10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 am

Once Aladdin had stood up and collected himself after the earthquake, he decided it would be a good idea to check up on who was on the other side of the wall and check to see if they had the earthquake too. Aladdin had become close with a few people talking to them either through the wall or in person, so he hoped he would hear a familiar voice respond to him.

"Hello? Can you hear me over there?"
Aladdin knocked slightly on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 am

Rapunzel blinked, hearing a knock on the wall. "Hello?" She said, moving over to the wall. She'd talked to Snow through the wall once and a boy named Cody. She wondered if it was either of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:51 am

Aladdin heard a voice, a bit quieter. He figured the wall may not be as thin as the ones before, but he could hear a female voice.

His heart raced and his mind went wild.

Esmeralda??! His heart pounded, hoping and praying he had found her. But what if it wasn't her? He'd be crushed... Maybe it was Jasmine, he would love to talk to her again. Or Wendy or Jane. Whoever it was, he was glad they sounded alright.

"He- Hello? Who is this?" Aladdin said, trying not to have a shaky voice. His nerves were on fire, with the slight hope that the voice was Esmeralda's. Something in him told him it wasn't, but he could hope. Hope is all he had left.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 am

Rapunzel pressed her ear to the wall, in order to hear better. It didn't sound much like Naveen's voice and it definately didn't sound like Cody either. "My name is Rapunzel." She replied, curious to who the voice on the other side belonged to, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 am

Rapunzel? "Punz!" Helga said as loud she could. "It's Helga!" She didn't want to say anything about Naveen. she didn't want to sound too desperate
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:03 am

Rapunzel; He had never heard of her or met her. He wondered if she was a new prisoner here, and how long she had been here.

"Nice to meet you," he said sincerely, but feeling very disappointed. "My name is Aladdin. You alright over there? I'm roomed here with Helga, who are you roomed with?"

Once again, his heart raced with the thought that maybe, just maybe, she was roomed with his fiance.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 am

Helga soon joined him, and he was surprised by her reaction. Then again, he did remember her mentioning Rapunzel's name on the list of people she had met. He was glad she had someone to talk to that she knew; it made things a lot better when you're in here.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:10 am

"It's nice to meet you, Aladdin! I'm roomed with a girl named Jasmine." Rapunzel said, before a rush of surprise went through her as Helga's voice joined his. "Helga?!" She exclaimed. So she wasn't with Naveen then? She couldn't help the slight relief she felt but then... Where was Naveen?
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 am

Helga smiled to herself when she heard Jasmine's name. "How are you, Punz?"

(Occ: Haha, both were relieved when none of them was with naveen x) ]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 am

She looked up. Who is that? She crawled towards Rapunzel. ''He who are you talking to?''
She looked at the wall. Who is there? She sat on her knees.
Listening.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 am

Aladdin's reaction to hearing Jasmine's name was the same reaction that Rapunzel and Helga had had for each other.
Aladdin sat up more, excited to at least hear a familiar name.

"Jasmine you said?! Is she alright? How is she? She's not hurt? Is she there right now?" Aladdin was thrilled to have someone familiar to talk to. It had been weeks of meeting new people, which was fine... But finding loved ones again was very comforting.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:26 am

"I'm doing alright, how are you?" Rapunzel asked Helga. She turned her head a little when she heard Jasmine come over. "It's Aladdin and Helga." She replied before pressing her ear back against it. "Yes, she's fine. She's beside me right now.!" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 am

"that's just great, Punz" helga smiled a bit. "I'm okay, except that it was just an earthquake"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 am

Aladdin was overjoyed to hear Rapunzel's response, and he scooted a little farther away from Helga, just so they could each carry on separate conversations if they wished, but they were still close enough to all talk together.

"... Jasmine?" Aladdin said with a smile, "How have you been? I'm so happy to know you're on the other side of this wall."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:29 am

Aladdin heard Helga's comment about the earthquake, and he joined in.

Directing the question to both Punz and Jasmine, he added in, "Yeah, did you guys feel that earthquake? It threw me off balance... very unexpected. I've been here for months and I've never encountered that before."
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:34 am

"An earthquake?" Rapunzel said, her brow furrowing in confusion, "I didn't feel any earthquake... We had some really bad wind or something though..."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 am

"Bad wind?" That answer confused Aladdin. "Like.. like a hurricane or tornado or something?"

How can we have the ground shifting in our room and bad winds in the room right next to us?
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 am

"Yeah.. It came out of nowhere, too." Rapunzel said, wondering how this was even possible right now. Shouldn't they all had felt an earthquake?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 am

She heard a man's voice ... He called her name.. Not Thrax.. Aladdin?! ''Aladdin!!'' She yelled to the wall.
''Yes i am fine. I am so glad I was afraid you would be killed..'' Earthquake... ''No no earthqueake here though, Well..we had a hurricane.''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:41 am

Aladdin's optimism returned the second he heard Jasmine's voice speak to him once again.

He smiled a huge smile, really glad to hear she was alright. "Yeah, I was worried for you too. I just remember talking to you at dinner, then next thing I know I wake up in a cellar with a rapist chained to a wall. Then I was in my room VERY temporarily. I turned and saw Esmeralda. She said my name, and fainted... Before I could do anything, I woke up in a new room with a girl named Anastasia. Then now I'm here!" He had summed up basically all that she had missed, or at least from what he could think of. [OOC: I can't remember if Jas knew about their son being taken away from them by John?]

"Hurricane..." Aladdin was thoroughly confused. "That's so weird! We definitely didn't have that. I was just walking around the room, when the ground began to shift and rock. I of course had no idea what was going on, and I fell. Then right as I stood up, it happened again. Now it's fine in here, but that still confuses me that you didn't feel it. I wonder what's going on in other rooms! Your room is the only room I can hear. All the other walls, no responses."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 am

(OOC: Yes he did i remember that. Wink )
She smiled. Hearing him actually talking to her. It had been so long. The only one from her past.
''A rapist chained to a wall....'' Her eyes widen all the time he talked to her. She was worried for Esmeralda.
''I don't know what to say.. Aladdin.. I am really sorry for you. I hope Esmeralda will be back with you soon.''
Biting her lip. ''Really? We only had a replica of a huricane. I don't know who we can talk too....''

''Aladdin have you been invited? To a masquarede?(OOC:Typo O,o)'' She looked arround the room.
''My invitation flew away '' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 am

"Yeah, this horrible man named Phoebus... The things he's done here... But we took care of him. Well, Sinbad did."

He remembered the craziness that ensued in the basement, all of the blood... Aladdin shook his head to try to stop thinking about it.

"I just pray and pray that Esmeralda is safe. Jas, I've always been... hopeful. But... I'm losing hope.
I used to be happy. Now I'm broken, hopeless."

Aladdin sunk into his depressed state once again, and he had been slipping into it more and more.
Again, he couldn't handle the emotional pain that was overcoming him, so he dug his nails into his hand until it bled, releasing frustratoin and forcing him to think about physical pain rather than emotional.

"I just..." his voice was slightly shaky. "I just need... my Esmeralda... and my son. Aaron is still gone, and she's gone. I have nothing." Aladdin forced himself to get out of his mood, so he changed his view on things. After a short pause, he said, "Actually, that's not true; I have you. And I'm grateful to have a great friend like you in a time like this." Aladdin smiled and released his hand, relaxing it once again.

"A replica, huh?" Aladdin looked at the floor, which he hadn't actually studied since the earthquake had stopped. There didn't seem to be any permanent damage, which surprised him. Shouldn't there be SOMETHING? A crack? Broken concrete? He didn't understand.

"Actually..." he turned to Helga. "What if ours was simulated? What if John DID manage to manipulate each room to be a certain weather condition? Clever. Crazy, but clever."

"No, I didn't get the invite, but Helga did." Aladdin grinned at her invitation comment, and he could picture her smiling on the other side. "Heh, can't be letting that invitation get away now, you have a party to attend!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Took care of him... In what kind of way... She could not picture Aladdin killing people. Relived that sinbad took care

Now i am broken, hopeless. She looked down. ''I... i am sorry to hear that Aladdin.. I know how you feel...''
She bit her lip, Wanting to comfort Aladdin but once again.. It wasn't possible. That wall.... If only she could break it.
Hearing how weak his voice was... She could do nothing. Not help him. Just... nothing...

''Aladdin.. I am really sorry, I don't know what to do.. I can't help you... Sometimes, You just have to give up.''
''Please Aladdin, You are not alone...'' She did not know how to put it in words, He had been through so much if only she could help..

''I am gratefull to have a friend like you.'' She said weak. trying to sound optimistic but couldn't. Thoughts of losing the ones you love running through her head. He did not even have his son anymore.. Atleast she had him to talk too.

Listening to Aladdins conlusions. ''I guess this is another test. If we can surive through these disasters.''
''Ah, Oke that is too bad. I would love to see you there. But than i'll meet Helga.'' She smiled. A bit disseappointed that she could not see him at the Masqeurade. ''Not my fault It flew away! Shouldn't The Villain give us the hurricane.''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Aladdin heard the hesitation and lack of optimism in Jasmine's voice, but he appreciated it nontheless.

"No matter what I'm going through, or what you're going through... Whether we are within talking range or if we're separated... we'll always have each other." Aladdin smiled as he said that, very thankful to have her in his life.

"I have to stay hopeful. It's just... it's just been so long with no news on how Esme is doing. I guess I just got used to rooming with her, and now that we're separated I'm always worrying. But Jas..."

Aladdin paused, his heart and mind commanding him to say different things.

"If anything happens to her.." as he had been fearing, this growing feeling inside of him that she was taking a turn for the worse.
"I..." he couldn't say it. Kill himself? Oh how he'd want to. No, he can't think about it. She's fine, she has to be fine. Because she is his other half, she'd always be there... right? And his son, he could never leave his son...

Aladdin had been at war with himself for a long time, never knowing and always worrying.

"Yeah... If we have earthquakes, and you have hurricanes... I wonder what the other rooms are. Think of all the natural disasters or weather conditions there are! I wonder if anyone else's rooms are snowing right now... That would be horrible. Or a thunder storm... I pray everyone is alright. There are so many possibilites! As long as there is no floods..." Aladdin couldn't imagine drowning to death, how slow and torturous that would be. One of the worst ways to die.

"I know, I really wish I could go! I already gave Helga a list of people I would like her to keep an eye out for and greet for me." He looked at her and gave her a quick smile. "I just wish I could join in on the party. It would be nice to see you again! And so many other people... There are friends I've made here that I haven't even met, that I don't know how they're doing... I worry about young Wendy. I met her through the wall.. I hope she's alright. It's been a LONG time since I've talked to her."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:01 am

''Yes we have each other. When i look at my past you are the only one that actually makes my past nicer.''
She was happy that she still had him no matter what would happen. ''I understand Aladdin...''

''You?'' She was curious on what he had to say to her. ''What would you do?'' She sat straight up.
''Aladdin don't hurt yourself. What ever happens don't hurt yourself. Please don't'' She let on hand on the wall.
''Please Aladdin.....'' Her last words where as a wisper.

I wonder if anyone else's rooms are snowing right now... That would be horrible. Or a thunder storm... I pray everyone is alright. There are so many possibilites! As long as there is no floods..."
She gasped.Thrax... ''What if...'' She looked at Rapunzel. ''What if Thrax...'' She looked shocked. fear in her eyes.
If he died....

''I would love to know who else would go to the Masquerade.'' She said slow.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 am

"I... Never mind, it's not important." On the contrary, it WAS important. But he could never think about suicide.
Happy, optimistic, loving Aladdin? Committing suicide? Never. Or at least that's what he was trying to convince himself of.

She'll be fine, she'll never leave me... We'll grow old together, live out a long and happy life. She was heaven-sent to me not so long ago.. He wouldn't take her from me so soon. My... My son. I could never leave my son..

Aladdin had been arguing this with himself since the moment his son was taken, and since he last saw Esmeralda.

Alad- she had weakly said, looking at him with love and weakness, begging him for help just by the look in her eyes. And then she fell, collapsed to the floor. There was nothing he could do, everything went black and she was gone, he was somewhere else...

Aladdin don't hurt yourself. Whatever happens don't hurt yourself. Please don't... Please Aladdin...
He heard her words, and the intensity of her voice. He wanted to tell her he'd never dream of it, that he would be foolish and that there's always reasons worth leaving, that he'd always keep the faith. But... he couldn't say that. He couldn't think of a positive answer, because he couldn't guarantee he'd listen to her pleads. Her words hurt, but in such a way that he knew he should listen to her. But he just couldn't guarantee that.

He put his hand on the wall and hung his head, frustrated with himself. If only he could see Esmeralda and his son again... His fears and doubts would go away. But, if he didn't... Would it really matter if he was gone? He had always been a nobody his entire life. People wouldn't even notice he'd be gone.

Suddenly he heard her gasp, and he heard her say something that didn't seem directed at him. Something seemed wrong though... He felt selfish for being all depressed, and he became concerned for his friend.

"Jas, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:30 am

She starred before her. Fear building up as she thought about the possibilty that he could be dead
He could drown, Freeze... He could be hitted by lightning. Tear filed her eyes.

Please... Not him.... He couldn't be. Could he.. She tried to breath in slow. Ignoring her thoughts but she couldn't.
The thought of Thrax made her heart break. He wasn't here and now there would even be a chance he could be death or dying. Feeling sad and stupid at the same time. Why did she had to meet him here. Why did she had to fall in love.

Soo stupid. She bit her lip. Tasting her own blood. Why do i have to be so stupid. She wiped away the blood.
Feeling tears in her eyes. Slowly one tear fell.. Another one.. Before she even knew it she was crying. Hiding her face.

She felt so stupid so stupid. Stupid to fall in love. Stupid to cry. Stupid. If only he would be here. If she would cry he would wrap his arms arround her. Telling her she isn't stupid. Telling her she is perfect. She would tell him she wasn't perfect
and he would kiss her on her head.

''Jas, you alright?'' She wiped away her tears. ''I... am fine.. Really'' She tried to hide the pain in her voice. Sounding happy. I don't have to bother anybody with my stupid feelings..

(OOC: Dramaqueen post XDD)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 am

[OOC: Haha it's okay hun, we can be dramatic together XD Both of us are pretty depressed right now apparently.]

Aladdin didn't hear a response for a while, but he did hear sudden quick breaths and quiet sobs, like she was crying. Aladdin's eyes opened wide, hoping she was alright.

"Jas, talk to me. You're not fine... Look, I'm your oldest friend. You can talk to me. We'll get through whatever you're going through together. It's always been that way, why stop now?" Aladdin tried to make it sound reassuring, and he really wanted to make her feel better.

"Things aren't going to get better if you keep them bottled inside. Especially in a place like this. I don't like you hurting."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:26 am

(OOC: Indeed! xD)
''I don't want to bother you with my feelings..'' She clenched her teeth. ''Look what i feel or think, It isn't neccesary to talk about me. You have been through much worse than me. You lost your own child you don't know where he is... This is not a time to talk about me.'' Her voice sounded crueler than it should but she could not help it.
Talking about herself wasn't a option. She hated to talk about herself. She would just sound selfish....

After some minutes of silence She sighed. ''I... i am sorry... ''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 am

Aladdin could hear that she was dead serious about not wanting to talk about her, and he understood but was worried nontheless.

After a short while, he heard her say 'I'm sorry'.
"It's okay... Don't be afraid to talk to me. You've been through a lot too."

[OOC: gotta go to work now! Then I see my boyfriend after work tonight. Smile And I'll be out of town with him for a wedding tomorrow, he'll be in town all of this upcoming week plus i have school, so I'll try to get on while I can, but it won't be too much. -.-]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 am

She leaned against the wall. "I am not afraid to talk to you... It is just.." She stopped.
Just nothing. she heard Thrax his voice. She closed her eyes. "Nevermind... " She said.
Slowly she fell into a sleep. She was tired of the constant fight. She wanted to tell Aladdin but she couldn't he did not have to know.
He had enough pain already. She would only make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Aladdin listened, wondering if she would talk about it. But she didn't, and Aladdin accepted that.

If she wants to talk about it, she will. And bothering her any more about it tonight won't do any good.

"Well, I am here if you want to talk. Sleep well, Princess."

Aladdin leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, absorbed in his thoughts. Wondering about Esme, about Aaron, about Wendy and Jane... about what could be on Jasmine's mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW With Room 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 10   TTW With Room 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW With Room 10
Page 1 of 1