10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pleasant Day Out

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 am

"It sure is," he whispered and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am

She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes with a soft smile. The breeze cooled down her warm body tremendously. After a little while, she started to get goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 am

"I'm sorry..." he said quietly as soon as he felt her goosebumps. "I didn't bring my jacket here..."
He rubbed her back to get some warmth in her.
"If you want though... I know other ways of keeping warm..." he had a seductive smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 am

She thought for a moment, then smiled. "So do I." She said, before lifting up his shirt and crawling inside of it. She popped her head out of the neck hole and surprised him with a kiss. "Boo." She said, with a wink.

She definitely felt warm now, with her naked body inside his shirt, laying on his warm chest.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 am

He couldn't help but laugh at her sillyness.

"Cute," he said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 am

She kissed him back, smiling. She was glad he thought what she did was cute.

They had a gentle make out session for a while, before she placed her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

She wanted to ask him when she could go back inside, but she was sure he would change the subject again.

She thought for a moment then she looked up at him. "Do you know what today's date is?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 am

"June 21st," he said calmly. He didn't like reminding her that she was the prisoner and he was the... villain... the bad guy... the one who's side would never be told... never be understood...

In a world of darkness...
Everyone is blinded...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 am

She was trying to remember...

When did she last have her period?

It was just a random thought.

She shook her head, not wanting to think about it.

She looked up at him, noticing emotionless expression on his face. "What's on your mind?" She asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 am

Everything...

"Nothing," he said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 am

She gave him a skeptical look. "Are you sure?" She asked. "You can talk to me, ___... I don't mind listening... And I won't tell anyone unless you say I can..." She said, quietly. She looked at him, honesty showing in her eyes.

Everyone has got to talk to someone at some point...

Or they just might go mad from the thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 am

"I'm sick of this world Cindy... it has nothing to offer except from pain and missery..." he sighed and stared at the moon.

Is there a better place out there... or is this it...?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 am

She smiled sadly. "I know what you mean... So much pain... so much suffering... That's one of the many reasons I believe there's something after this world... Something better..." She said, softly. She didn't want to come off as one of those Christians that forces their belief on someone.

"Have you ever read the Bible?" She asked, looking up at him. "I know where I'm going when it's all over..." She laughed softly. "I know I have a spot saved for me in Heaven... I can't wait to see my father again... He's up there, waiting for me, you know?" She said, smiling as she looked at the night sky. "And I'm sure you have a spot up there too... You just have to ask..." She finished, ever so softly.

Would he get mad at her belief?

That's one thing she knew he couldn't change, even if she didn't get out of this place alive...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 am

God...
Just a fiction of imagination...
Created by those lost souls afraid of dying...
Those scared human beings desperatly clinging to something when everything else is lost...
No. God doesn't excist...

"May be..." he whispered and closed his eyes to prevent them from getting watery.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:14 am

"....Why don't you tell me about yourself? Only if you want to..."

What made you the man you are today, ____....
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 am

"There's not much to tell..." he said quietly.
Nothing you would want to know
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:22 am

She shrugged with a smile. "Let me be your ear to vent into, ___. As I've said, I don't mind listening... Whenever you want to talk, I'm here..." She said, laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 am

No
How could I possibly tell her?
How could she possibly understand?
She's just a human. She's just like them...
Just like them... just like them...

"Maybe next time," he said in a cold, harsh voice

Just like them...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:32 am

Her body tensed at his tone.

"...All right..." She said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 am

Just like them...
Just like them...
Just like them...
Just like them...
Just like them...
Just like them...

He sat up and got to his feet.
"I'll be back," he said calmly before walking away. He had to be alone for a while.

Just like them...
Just like them...
Just like them...
Shut up...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:38 am

She nodded her head, before he turned and walked a way. She hugged her naked body for a moment, before putting back on her dress.

When she was dressed, she looked at the night sky. "God... please help him..." She whispered, bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 am

[OOC: Aawwww, she's actually praying for him? *-*]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 am

{OOC: lol Yes X3 She cares about him. She wants to know him, but she's not going to push; that's rude XD Hopefully he'll open up to her...}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 am

[OOC: He almost did right now Razz And you sneaky little... thing... <.< You just want to reveal the villain's secret past don't you? <.<]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 am

{OOC: lol Cindy just wants to help! (And yeah, who wouldn't want to know?? >.>)}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am

Cinderella sighed after praying for a long while. She had nothing else to do and it was the only way she knew how to help him, seeing as she didn't know everything about him...

She stood up and stretched, with a yawn. She started making her way up the hill, back to the tree with her blanket.

She stopped at the top and looked back at the pond. She glanced up at the sky to see a red hue in the distance. Sun was rising...

She sighed once more; it had been a long night...

She walked back to her tree and laid down. It didn't take her long to fall back asleep, but before she did, she said one more prayer...

Please help him, Lord... please... Amen... She prayed, with a tear falling down her cheek, before sleep consumed her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Cinderella was laying awake on the blanket. She had just finished burying fresh puke and had eaten the last pudding cup in the ice chest to get the taste out of her mouth.

She felt weary, and she kept throwing up...

She was starting to worry...

Please just let me be sick! She prayed over and over again.

She was probably just worrying for nothing...

Right?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:26 pm

{OOC: Worng Cindy you should be very worried O_O LOL I can't wait for the villain to find out XDD }
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 pm

{OOC: Doubt this worry will go away anytime soon for her. >.> Bahaha! Neither can I XD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pleasant Day Out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: The Garden-
Jump to: