10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

ooc: ok, so, this never happened, is just... i'll have a new character only in a while and, til now... well, if i can't do anything i'll be bored >.<
so, hope you don't mind if we have a bit of fun, just a crack, never happened!!! XD
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL...
actually...
it happened in Sinny's mind!!!!!!!! XD
Lol, this is Sinny's dream XD
This will explain why Meg is so... 'different' and happy Razz

Silently Meg crossed the wall: it was still a strange sensation...
As soon as she saw Sinbad she couldn't help but exclaim : "Booh!"

Last edited by Megara on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 am

Sinbad sat by himself on the mattress. He wasn't really sure what to do. He hadn't fully realized that Meg really was gone.
He jumped up, shocked, when he heard someone say 'booh'. As far as he was concerned Ariel was in the bathroom, and he hadn't heard the door. He turned around and got even more shocked.
"W-what the hell," he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:56 am

Meg giggled amused at his reaction: "Hey, calm down lovely boy: it's me, just me!"
Even if she was a ghost, even if she was almost transparent... well, it was strange but she actually seemed to feel better... and she was smiling... she hadn't to it in a long while...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 am

"M-Meg...?" he said with a frightened expression on his face.
He moved a little closer to get a better look at her.
"Y.... you're a g-ghost..."
Was he going insane?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 am

she shrugged, still smiling "So it seems", she get a bit closer: she moved her legs like she was walking but actually she wasn't: she was just floating in air, a few centimeters away from the floor
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

Sinbad looked suspicious at the ghost floating closer.
"B-but that can't be. Such things don't exist."
This was so unreal.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:40 am

"So maybe is just a dream..." she winked teasingly: she was so more similar to the Meg that she used to be with him, a lot of time ago... smiling, joking with him in a sweet, tender way...
Suddenly she moved faster and gave a small kiss on his lips: she could touch him, even if it was a strange sensation: it was like touch a mix of the water, a cloud and cotton candy...
"Aren't you happy to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Sinbad still looked confused at her. A dream? It would explain a lot, but a part of him wanted it to be real. Even if she was just a ghost. She was here with him. She seemed to be feeling better than when he last saw her. What more could he ask for. In the moment she kissed him, he couldn't think of anything else to ask for. Even if the feeling of the kiss felt weird. It was still her kiss. He could feel it.
And at once all his fear and doubt disappeared.
"You have no idea how happy I am," he said and smiled.
"What is it like being a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:59 am

She giggled, then at his question, she shrugged:
"I don't knwo... it's... strange... but... kinda good... well, i miss a bit my body... even if not like it was in the last period... but now... no more pain, no more chains... i'm free! It's a wonderful sensation!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 am

"I'm glad to hear that. Even though I miss the real you," he said with a little smile.
Sinbad reached out his hand and touched her. She wasn't solid. He could feel her. But at the same time he couldn't. It felt weird.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 am

"Aw, poor boy!" she replied teasingly: when he touched her she didn't move, letting him touching her: she knew it was strange, weird, but she couldn't help with it....
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 am

For a moment Sinbad just felt her new body. It was so strange. You could see through it.
Suddenly he realized what he was doing and pulled his hand to himself.
"Uhm... sorry." He had no idea what it'd feel like to be a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 am

She giggled amused "Don't worry" then, with a smirk, she continued "If you wanna touch me, you can just ask..." she didn't explained anything more: it was evident that she was eving fun with all this mystere...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 am

"Uhm... do you feel it? Like in a normal body. Or is it different for a ghost?"
He sat down on the mattress, running his hand over the mattress as if to tell her to sit down as well.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:28 am

With a smile she sat down next to him, really next to him: she looked at him and, suddenly, when she took his hand, he could feel her almost like she was still in her body... there was still something... different... but it was impossible understand what... even in her look: she was shining a bit but she wasn't transparent anymore "Judge to yourself: what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 am

Sinbad looked at her as she sat down beside him. It was like she suddenly changed. Became more real. Maybe really became real. She seemed much more like her usual old self than a ghost.
He squeezed her hand. It felt so real. He looked her in the eyes. He couldn't see through her anymore. Just her deep, beautiful eyes.
"Wow," he exclaimed by the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:23 am

She giggled amused "I guess that you're surpised!" then, winking to him, she continued "So... wanna just stay there and stare at me?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 am

How he had missed those sparkling eyes. That sexy smile. Her.
He moved a little closer to her.
"Uhm... what about .... John?" he asked a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 am

"Hey, i'm dead, John doesn't own me anymore..." she winked again with her sexy smile: she was totally the Meg that he has known before all this mess...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 am

Sinbad smiled.
"I'm glad to hear that," he said against her lips. Then the moved his head closer and closed the space between them.
How long had it been since he had kissed her for real? Way too long. This wasn't like the kiss she had giving him before. This kiss felt real. It was real.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 pm

She kissed him back, still smiling to him: it was all exactly like in the old times... when she used to be there for him every time he wanted, when she was always ready to grant all his wishes... it was before she started to be bound to John... before she started to be sick... even before he find out that she had more complex feelings that she used to show...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 pm

"You have no idea how much I've missed this," he mumbled in between the kiss.
He slowly leaned closer to her, gently pushing her down on the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:31 pm

"Oh, so youn can just show me..." she replied, still with that smile, that once she used to wear so often... her hands runned on his back, attracting gently him closer to her...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:41 pm

He moved his hands to the edge of her dress. He slowly pulled it up, gently trailing her body. He pulled it all the way over her head, before he leaned in and kissed her.
He broke the kiss to quickly remove his own shirt.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:45 pm

She facilitated his movements when he pulled up her dress, and when he kissed her again she kissed him back. Then, when he started to remove his shirt, she raised a bit and with a hand she started to caress his pants "Yes... i guess that you missed me..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 pm

He laughed slightly by her comment. What did she expect? It had been so long.
He moved his hands to her back, carresing her body on the way. He undid her bra and slid it off her.
He cupped her breast with his hand and just felt them for a while. How he had missed them.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 pm

She let him enjoy her breast, still caressing softly his penis through his pants, then she slipped her hand under them stroking him harder
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

He moaned lightly as he enjoyed her touch. He bend down and kissed her while caressing her firm breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...   CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost... Empty

Back to top Go down

CRACK - Meg's back!!! ...as a ghost...
Page 1 of 1