10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters Empty
PostSubject: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 am

Kayla's head was whirring as she blinked slowly, she groaned, opening her eyes she realised something had interupted her asthma attack, well, at least she was alive. Clutching her head from the headache that was now causing her a little pain, she struggled to her feet. Her eyes, blurring into focus, scanned the room. Laid in the corner was a woman with blonde wavy long hair... was she sleeping? She squinted a little and decided to remain seated before trying to move, she was a little dizzy but goodness knows why she all of a sudden felt nauseous.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 am

Odette woke up slowly, sitting up as she swore under her breath at having been drugged again .. and so soon after she had met Jasmine ..

'Jasmine?' she shouted quickly, turning away from the wall to see if she was ok.

Odette stopped as soon as she saw the familiar brunette sitting on the opposite side of the room.

'Kay ..' she whispered, staring at her as she continued to sit there. Not quite knowing what to say as she was confronted by another person from her past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Kayla looked up from her position on the floor to see that the beautiful blonde woman had awoken, the dizziness at first blurred her vision, so she smiled as if about to introduce herself. However, as the woman stepped forward, she realised that... she knew her, Odette. Her smile faltered and she looked slightly nervous as she heard Dettey speak her name... "Kay." Kayla shivered, she didn't know if she was ready to meet another from her past, her heart was still aching from her encounter with Ariel.

"Dettey... Is that you?" Kayla didn't know if she scarcely dare to believe it, seeing any other adult in person after the time spent with little Eilonwy was great, but... seeing Dettey... She was overwhelmed. Part of her wanted to be happy, the other part in her recalled the night she had left hers and her gang's company. It hadn't been pleasant. So... what now? What was there to say after all this time? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Odette nodded slowly, still thinking about how the longer she stayed in this place, the more her past seemed to be coming back to haunt her.

'So .. how long have you been here?' she asked quietly, 'you're not hurt or anything, are you?'

Odette still had no idea why Kayla had disappeared so suddenly back then, she'd always assumed that she had finally understood what sort of crowd she was hanging around with and had decided to move on with her search .. the only other option was that she had freaked Kayla out when she left her that note ..
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 am

"Not all that long..." Kayla's reply was short and she began to bite her lip, wondering whether to bring up what was clearly on both of their minds. There was a long pause between the two, during which she looked at her hands and played with her fingers somewhat. At least it was taking her mind off of A. Sighing, she remained sat on the cold floor for a while before standing and heading towards the bathroom. "I might take a shower..." Anything to break this awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 am

'Good ..' she thought, hoping that this meant Kayla hadn't been exposed to as much torture during her short stay here.

Odette looked up to see her walking towards the bathroom. She stood up and followed her, she didn't know how long they'd have together in this room and decided that she had to know what had happened back then .. because the next time she saw her she could be ..

'Wait!' she called after her, grabbing her hand and pulling her back towards her and into a hug, 'I missed you ..' she whispered slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 am

Kayla seemed to freeze as Odette flung her around and took her into her arms, her touch still gave her the tingly sensation it did as before. She let her own fingers slide down Odette's back as she settled into the hug, feeling her body close to her own made her breathless, she had missed her too... "Dettey..." Her voice sounded very small against Odette's loud exclamation to wait... she had missed her... she had meant it too... not like A. Dettey had always been different. So, so, beautifully different.

"Wait..." Kayla pulled away vigirously before she lost her nerve, she had been all too relaxed and happy in Odette's slender arms. "I haven't forgotten... what you said... I heard you Odette." She made not much sense, it was a habit of hers when she felt emotional, her words tended to tangle together, only those who knew her well could understand her fully. "I refuse to let you play with my feelings again." Her second statement was blunt as she turned her back to Dettey, facing th shower and closing her eyes slowly. What should she do now?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:59 am

[ OOC: Sorry I haven't been on much this week D: I'm making a promise that from now on I'll be quicker at posting things Wink ( How many of you think that I can actually keep this promise xD ) ]

'What's wrong?' she asked as soon as Kayla pulled away from her. As she spoke, Odette became more confused .. what she had said?

'When did I ..' she said quietly to herself, trying to think back and remember what she could have said to make her act this way. But as the minutes passed by and nothing came to mind, she soon gave up.

When Odette noticed that Kayla had turned away from her, she frowned and walked slowly towards her.

'KayKay ..' she whispered, placing her hand gently on her arm, 'what are you talking about?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters   First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

First Ever Room Change... Woozy Encounters
Page 1 of 1