10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~Judas.~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 am

The door is room one was slowly unlocked and opened, revealing John in the dooropening.
Pocahontas knew what was coming now.
He smiled in her direction. It looked so honest and real.
As if he was really happy.
Though deep down, of course he wasn't.
"Hi Poca," he said seductively.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:54 am

Pocahontas turned around fast, standing up and when she did her hair fell in front of her face. Her eyes were wide, she heard
the tone of his voice. Which confused her a little but, she looked at Dimitri..Her heart started to pound, was it going to start
now? Was Dimitri going to find out about her betrayl..Her eyes then went back to the Villain, standing there, wondering how he
was going to break it to Dimitri..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:59 am

Dimitri backed away from Pocahontas, staring at her with disbelief as the Villain smiled at her.
'No..' he muttered, walking back. How could she?! After all he had done to try and help!
He could feel his heart beating so fast.. as he looked at the Villain he felt a shiver down his spine.. This was it, he thought to himself. No way he stood any chance now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Villain
Admin
Villain

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 am

He paid Dimitri no attention at all. He hadn't been there when Pocahontas told the camera Dimitri had the key, so he still didn't know.
He slowly walked towards Pocahontas, stopping right in front of her and gently pushed the loose hairs back behind her ear again.
John bent down so that his face was only inches away from her ear.
"Have you found the key yet...?" he whispered, not loud enough for Dimitri to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 am

As he walked towards her, her heart started to beat faster. When he pushed her hair behind her ears, she gasped, feeling her
heart flutter a bit..She then stood there, hearing what he had asked. Her eyes went to Dimitri, looking back to the Villain's neck.
Her head started to drop, whispering back, hoping Dimitri will one day forgive her, "Odette said..Dimitri has it and he does.."
She then looked even more down..Feeling the final guilt of betrayl, "I'm sorry, Dimitri..." the only thought that ran through
her mind was that sorry to Dimitri..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:17 am

In that moment the only thing he could think of was how stupid Pocahontas was.. how gullible and naive she was. He looked squarly at the Villain as if he could pretend he was braver than he was.. but instead he just remembered what had happened to Eric and Anya and Pocahontas and he could feel himself shaking.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 am

He glanced over at Dimitri.
He didn't feel like torturing him. Not today.
It all just seemed so meaningless now.
He slipped a key into Pocahontas' pocket. It was marked 3.
He leaned in closer to her and whispered:
"Do you think you can get it for me...? And then come to me with it? My room is the one upstairs. Right up the stairs."
He leaned a bit away from her so she could see him wink.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:24 am

Pocahontas stood there, nodding, feeling him put something in her pocket. She looked at him, hearing him as her to get the key
and to go back with him, her heart skipped a beat as she saw him wink, nodding, "Yes, I do and Sure.." She said, walking towards Dimitri, her glare in his eyes. Standing there, realizing she doesn't know where he had the key. Pocahontas looked back at the Villain, backing up slowly. She mouthed, "I don't know where he has it...I just know he has it." Her face showed fear now..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 am

Dimitri stared at the two of them.. all he had to do was wink an eye, smile a bit, and Pocahontas was suddenly willing to do everything he wanted. He understood why she might hate him, but regardless.. he was the reason they were all here in the first place.
He stared at Pocahontas, trying not to give away where the key was hidden. No way was he giving it to her just so she would end up handing it back to him. Glaring at Pocahontas it was obvious he wasn't going to let her, and he hoped that would be enough for now. He didn't want to have to fight her.. he was unsure in all honesty if he would win if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:46 am

He went behind Dimitri and drew out a piece of clothing from his pocket. He had already drugged it on his way here just in case he would need it. And he did.
Before Dimitri could realize what was happening he had positioned the clothing in front of his mouth and nose making him pass out almost immidiatly.
Once he did he pulled Dimitri up in his arms, holding him like a baby, with one arm under his shoulders and one arm under his knees.
He was about to walk out of the room when he turned to Pocahontas and said with a charming smile:
"Search the place, will you? And see me when you find it."
Then he left, with Dimitri in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 am

Pocahontas looked at Villain, he wasn't mad at her? She smiled back, "I will.." her heart was fluttering every time he smiled at her, watching him walk off she turned, determined to find that key. She started to look around, wondering where it could be.
The guilt in her was huge but, she had to find the key for the Villain..Pocahontas didn't want to think about what would happen,
if she didn't..
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:55 pm

{OOC: POCA!!! D: DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHARMS LIKE I DID!! Sad IT WILL END IN MORE HEARTBREAK!!! DX ...And I'm tired of sharing him XDD}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:55 am

OOC: dw Cindy, as soon as i'll stop to be an annoying ghost and i'll 'reincarnate' in who you know i'll be (XD) i'll be by your side Wink
Sorry poca, but... it was hard get used to share MY villy with Cindy... v.v and now... well, i don't wanna share him with anyone else... >.>
...... and, no, doesn't matter if i'm a ghost, he's still mine >.>
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:01 am

[[OOC DX THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE A COUPLE!!! Me and Ylva have discussed this, he is just playing with Poca DX
-sulks back into my feeling horrible corner-..]]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 am

{OOC: @Meg YAY! I can't wait! *glomps* @Poca But it started off with him just playing Cindy too! I have no idea if she had actually planned for John to actually fall for Cindy (to an extent)...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~Judas.~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Judas.~~   ~~Judas.~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~Judas.~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: