10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! Empty
PostSubject: I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!   I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Okay so, I was talking to my boyfriend about how I have NO IDEA how to spend my birthday this year. Cause I usually have
my birthday parties on Halloween but, it's becoming boring to me. Like I want to do something different, and I told him I
would like to hang out with him for my birthday. And he comes out of the blue saying, "We could go to dinner and then go
to a haunted house?" And that meant A LOT TO ME. Embarassed Because never has a boyfriend wanted to bring me to dinner on
my birthday, and me and him went to haunted houses last year and I loved it! So I'm like in lovey dovey mode ^^. I can't
wait to do that with him, he is so sweet and nice to me. I love him ^^

~Poca
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!   I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Awww :DD Soo sweet !
..lucky you having such a wonderful boyfriend XD
Guys i have met= complete jerks! :PP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!   I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Dim Dim, I shall come over there and destroy the boys who were jerks to you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!   I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Aawww! I can totally relate! xD On my birthday Nilay went out of his way to make it the best birthday I'd ever had xD First we went to this really beautiful park and took lots of pictures (which I love xD).
Then we went to a mexican resturant (which he knows I love) and while I was in the bathroom he asked if he could pay for this "special" birthday drink with sugarrimmed glass and everything, and the waiter came with it when I got out of the bathroom and sat down at our table and he went: "Happy birthday," It was so cute! xD
I love him to death xD
I know it might not seem like that much, but he was superromantic the whole day. And we don't really have a lot of money, so he did the best he could with what he could ^^ Either way, I don't care about expensive things. I just care about the fact that he was supercute the whole day, just wanting me to have a great day *-*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!   I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 am

Awww! <333 I would LOVE to got to a Haunted House for my birthday! Very Happy

Except my birthday is January 1st....

When it's REALLY cold...

And everything is closed...

I have yet to spend a birthday with Tommy, so yeah XD I've spent his birthday with him, but we had school and we couldn't do anything on that day because of school and his family were planning on something later. X3

Which I did go to that, but it wasn't much. We just went to a hamburger place and Tommy couldn't finish eating because of his tooth...

Which reminds me, I have to go brush my teeth and finish getting ready for class. BYEE!!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!   I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

awwwwww i am happy for you poca!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!   I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have the SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: