10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freaking the frak out!

Go down 
+3
Thrax*
Cody
Anya
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Freaking the frak out! Empty
PostSubject: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Ok so I start highschool in a few hours and I AM FREAKING OUT! You may be asking, but Nikki aren't you a sophmore? So doesn't that mean you were in highschool last year? NO! At my stupid school 7th,8th, and 9th grades are all junior high so tomorrow is my first day in the highschool building! Shocked I have no idea where any of my classes are or where my locker is! I have no idea what hour I have lunch and if my friends have the same lunch as me! *cries* I really need a hug! Geez I haven't even started school yet and I'm already having a nervous breakdown!
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:38 pm

*huggles and snuggles* It's going to be okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 pm

*huggles back* I hope so and my brother (who is a senior) is NOT helping things! He is totally making fun of my stress! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:47 pm

It will be okay girl! The first day is always the worst but just own the place and you will rock high school! Trust me its not that hard Razz
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Hun, I promise you'll be fine. My first day of high school, I did pretty good finding my classes. And I'm sure you will be comparing your schedule with friends during the morning, and you'll find people you have classes with. Then you can go to it together! Don't be afraid to keep your schedule on hand. As for your brother, typical! Don't listen to him. Smile I was a senior when my sister was a freshman, and I was really good to her, I helped her out and such. You'll be fine Smile As for lunch, I didn't know who would be in my lunch, if anyone I was friends with, and I did end up having several people. Second semester I still had a few friends in my lunch. Again, it would be good to compare that with your friends before school starts tomorrow too. Good luck honey, you'll do great. Oh, and I drove my sister and I to school my senior year. So since it was her first day of high school, I played this song for her in the car:

Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 pm

We dont have high school O-O
But im starting as a senior i think xDD
[tried to work it out from an american movie i watched once- freshman=yr10, sophomore=yr11, junior=yr12, senior=yr13??]

We just have 2 schools... one from kindergarten to um when you are about 11 [year 6] and then another secondary school from 12 [year 7]- 18 [year 13] though you can leave at 16 [year 11]. Im in my final year now before uni.. eek !!

I'm sure you will be fine!! But Good Luck :DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Thank you all so much almost time for school and I'm still nervous
@Dim: yea I know that you guys go up to year 13, but American schools go, Freshman: yr 9, sophmore: yr 10, junior: yr 11, seniors: yr 12. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Dim, you kind of do xD British College and american High School are pretty similar xD
BTW, I'm starting school in about an hour and a half as well, but I'm totally calm, even though it's a whole different school system in a whole different country ._.'' I'm like that though, I don't realize stuff before last minute xD
I don't think I'll be nervous before they actually sit me down with the class xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Well all the different school systems confuse me xDD

Im sure you will all be fine though- theres not much to worry about, its only school :3
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Ofc it's only school to you xD But it's like you moving to a norwegian school, where EVERYTHING is completely different xD What if I forget to call my teachers sir? O.o In Norway we just call them by their first name, and then everyone will think I'm rude >.< We also have all classes in ONE classroom, so Idk if I will be able to remember all the rooms and etc o.o And I don't know what else is different! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

One classroom ??!
How tiny are your schools xD
I remember being worried about that when i started secondary school but i got used to it quickly.. :3

We had that in primary school though but we only had one teacher...

Look dont worry- im sure people wont think you are rude if you mess up on something :3
And if they are all annoying send me on them >8D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Also my brother calls his english teacher Baldermort because hes bald... and he doesnt get in trouble XD
NOT saying you should do that.. he happens to be a nice teacher who doesnt care, but people aren't that strict about 'sir' or 'miss' or whatever.

GOOD LUCK BOTH OF YOU <3
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 am

LOL baldemort! We have a teacher named Bendelow and he's mean and no one likes him so behind his back the studnets call him Mr. Bend-and-blow xD
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

*huggles* you will do fine girl!!! muwa!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking the frak out!   Freaking the frak out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking the frak out!
Page 1 of 1