10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Nature" Disasters

Go down 
+6
Aladdin
Cody
Thrax*
Pocahontas
Dimitri
Villain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 am

For a week starting 7th of September (ends at 14th of September) every room will be bothered by a nature disaster of some sort. The disasters are: Thunder, hurricane, earthquake, heatwave, or an iceage. DESCRIPTION UNDERNEATH:

T H U N D E R;
Rooms bothered by thunder will have electric wires attached to the ceiling, which will go off every now and then striking random places in the room. The thunder strikes are about 10 minutes apart and is not deadly if anyone is hit, but will be very painful.

H U R R I C A N E;
Rooms with hurricanes will have really strong wind constantly blowing in their room. Not enough to tip a human being over unless that person is weak, but enough to make it hard to walk. The hurricane will only stop at nighttime for your characters to sleep. Making a hurricane is easy by putting really strong fans in the room, adjusting them a little to make a small storm.

E A R T H Q U A K E;
Rooms bothered by earthquakes will, naturally, shake from time to time. Approximately 30 minutes apart. Some earthquakes will be strong enough to make you fall over, and some almost not even noticeable. The earthquakes are made by loose plates put under the ceiling of your room.

H E A T W A V E;
Heatwaves will make the room go up to a temperature of 30 - 40 degrees celsius at average. This will never stop, not even at night.

I C E A G E;
Iceages will make the room freeze down to 0 degrees celsius. Seeing as a lot of people don't even have decent clothes anymore, I am guessing any lower temperatures would kill your characters, so I am not going to risk that. For those of you who purchased a towel or a carpet from the gift shop; GOOD FOR YOU! xD

Now for the rooms, which rooms are bothered by which nature disasters you ask? The list is underneath:

Room 1: Iceage
Room 2: Heatwave
Room 3: Iceage
Room 4: Thunder
Room 5: Thunder
Room 6: Earthquake
Room 7: Hurricane
Room 8: Hurricane
Room 9: Heatwave
Room 10: Earthquake
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 am

Dim has no shirt right now and hes going into an ice age >.<
*freezes to death*

xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 am

God..XDD
Pocahontas has the worst dress for this!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 am

DANG! This really intense!
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked This is totallly awesome...I mean yike! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

Ylva, this is a really awesome idea! Yay for earthquakes, hehe. You know what this roleplay is kind of reminding me of a little? 1408. Have you seen that movie? XD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 am

Never seen it Shocked Is it good? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:29 am

It's not bad. It's a thriller. This guy is a ghost/haunted place hunter, and he hears about this hotel... and he's never found anything really. But he decides to see if this place is legit, even though he doesn't believe all the warnings. Well so he goes to the hotel, and asks to stay in room 1408. They refuse, but he knows why and explains he demands to stay there one night, even though there have been many mysterious deaths. No one ever lived longer than an hour. And eventually they agree to let him. Well the room starts out okay, but then weird things begin to happen; starting with the clock changing itself to say 60:00. So it made the hour countdown. Scarier and horrible things happen as the hour goes on, and he starts to lose his sanity a bit. The room locks itself and the door lock breaks, and he's haunted and attacked and all that jazz. At first he thinks it's the owner trying to scare him, but he eventually realizes that the place is truly haunted. It even has a natural disaster happen in the room, it floods itself. You'll have to see it! It's pretty good. And I'm not even a scary movie person at all :l It starts out kind of scary, but by the time the movie ends, you realize it really wasn't that scary at all. Wow, that was a long message.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 am

Oh yeah! I have seen it! I just forgot the title! xD I remember it freaked me out badly Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:39 am

Yeah, I was definitely creeped o.O But I didn't think the ending was bad. And the main character had a lot of great comic relief. But I definitely was scared the next time I stayed in a hotel... MEH.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

You making me hot, hot, hot Sorry Razz Got that song on the brain XD lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:01 am

AHHHHHHHHH!! I'm in a hurricane room right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

(That's kind of funny cause I live in FL and get hurricanes all the time. xDD )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 pm

OMG awesome idea!!!! like a weather torture interesting
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 am

WHAA XD Odette! We better look out for thunder ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 am

Soo is this over now? :3
Just its alot easier to rp when its not freezing cold and you are semi-unconscious under a blanket x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

"Nature" Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nature" Disasters   "Nature" Disasters Empty

Back to top Go down

"Nature" Disasters
Page 1 of 1