10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to the person you betrayed..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Waking up to the person you betrayed.. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am

Pocahontas woke up slowly, seeing she was on the ground. She was also in another room, looking around she saw a man with brownish red hair. She got up slowly, looking more at the man. He looked familiar...Pocahontas got up and backed up fast, realizing that the man was Dimitri. She remembered what he looked like from the basement, "Shit..Shit..Shit!" She whispered to herself, "Is this another..SHIT!" Pocahontas cursed under her breathe..She looked at the camera, getting up as she walked to the bathroom closing the door.

"Breathe Poca, breathe..Just don't let it slip out." Pocahontas breathed out, "Just stay calm.." She looked at her left hand, her bandages were still there. She unwrapped them, putting them to the side. Turning on the water in the bath tub she washed her wounds, getting her mind off of Dimitri. She then wrapped her bandages on her right hand into bracelets for later, letting her wounds breathe so they could heal. She sat on the ground in bathroom, grabbing her hair on her head gently..

[[OOC HEEY DIMITRI 8D!]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 am

Dimitri woke up, back in the room he recognised as his first- the drawings on the walls he and Lilo had drawn were still there. From the bathroom he could hear water running.. and he assumed his new roommate must be behind the door. After waiting for a while, with still no sign of anyone, he knocked on the door.
'Hello? Anyone?' he asked to whoever was inside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 am

Pocahontas heard Dimitri's voice, making her jump out of her thoughts. Hearing him knock at the door, she turned off the water, walking to door, opening it,"Hey, finally woke up I see?" She hoped he recognized her, from the basement since that was the first time they had met in person. Pocahontas realized she forgot to wrap her cuts up, she tried to cover her left arm up
with her hand but, it was failing. Looking at Dimitri she couldn't believe he had the key, and he was the reason she had these wounds..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 am

Pocahontas...
He looked at her wounds.. they seemed worse now that he was seeing them up close. Swallowing slowly he tried not to look for too long. 'Do.. do you want me to help you with that?' he said, offering to put the bandages on.
Nervously he looked at Pocahontas and thought about the key that was still in his pocket. Once more he hoped it wasn't noticeable, and wished that he had just given it away in the first place.
'Eric and I.. we saw it on the tv..' he mentioned, hoping that this wasn't going to bring up too many bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:38 am

Pocahontas looked at him, seeing him stare at her wounds. That was the sign he clearly had the key..She wanted to burst
out and tell him that this was his fault but, she couldn't and didn't want to. As he asked her if he could help she looked at her
wounds on her left arm, wanting to tell him no, "If you want to, help me with this wound.." She pointed to the wound below
her neck, "Only if you want to.." Pocahontas started to wrap up her left arm and palm..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am

He nodded and started wrapping the bandage across the wound, being careful not to hurt her. 'Might as well do what I can to help now..' he said. Then he realised that might sound odd, especially since she didn't know he had the key. 'What I mean is, watching you on a tv screen doesn't really mean you can do much to help...'
He finished wrapping the wound and turned to walk away. 'So.. much happen since then?' he asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 am

Pocahontas stood there, letting him finish bandaging her up. She turned to him, "It wasn't great, knowing Eric had to see that..I'm also sorry you had to see it as well.." She looked down, "I couldn't even stand hearing Eric yell so much.." She
grabbed her right arm, gripping it hard. As she looked back at him, he asked her a question if anything else had happened
since then. Pocahontas remembered about the Villain but, not wanting to tell she decided to tell him something else, "Well
I got my heart shattered for the second time..Apparently I changed too much for this man to want me, and he chose the
woman he just met. And other than that, there's nothing.." Her face had went from calm to sad, looking down. Wishing she
could go back in time..Just to try to get him back but, it was too late now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 am

'Yeah..' he said, 'it was bad enough to watch. Must have been horrible to go through..' He felt another pang of guilt but he dismissed it.

He listened to Pocahontas as she spoke. 'Strange..' he muttered to himself, thinking of how familar that situation was.
'Well, I guess all I can say is that if he thinks you have changed then maybe he has as well, and the man you are in love with doesn't exist now either.' He shurgged, not good with this sort of advice.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 am

Pocahontas looked at him, straight in the face, "It's something I never want to go through again.." As she looked away, her eyes stopped at the wall, remembering the conversations she had with Thrax and Jasmine, "The thing is, I just fallen in love with
him. He was my best friend two years ago but, something happened to where he had to leave.." Her face stayed looking
at the wall, remembering the good times. She turned back to him, "I'm trying not to care about it, If I care then I'll
grow angry at this woman. Which is something I can't do, especially me being a hired assassin.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 am

Listening to Pocahontas he felt her past getting getting more and more familiar by the minute. He wondered if this was what it was like for Odette. He sighed, thinking maybe it would be best if he just left both of them alone..
'You and Odette must have had alot in common..' he said, remembering they were roomed together.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 am

"We do, she told me some stuff about her past." She looked at him, "It was surprising how much we do have in common,
loving the man we can't have." She then started to stretch, leaning against the wall, "What happened after my...Torturing
was done?" Her faced showed concerned, wanting to make sure nothing else happened after she had fainted from the
torture.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 am

'Oh well the Villain came into our room... with Anya.' He looked glumly at her. 'You can guess the rest.. Before I went to the Dining Room she was still there, with Eric, although the Villain had left a long time ago.'
So you weren't the only one, he thought. Surely this information would only make whoever was responsible seem even worse.. which didn't make him feel too comfortable sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 am

Pocahontas's eyes widened, looking down, "Shit, poor Anya.." She put her hand on her head, looking down, "So you had
Anya get hurt as well..
" Pocahontas thought to her before he looked up at him, hearing him say dining room she refused
to speak out about it like she knew about it, "Oh there's a dining room here? Why were you there?" Her face and voice
showed no sign of that she ever knew about it, a technique she taught herself. Pocahontas looked around, stretching her
legs out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 am

'A Dinner Date... seems ridiculous in a place like this but apparently the Villain has a strange sense of humour...' He sighed, knowing how successful that date had been. 'But its been used for a larger Dinner Party once, probably before you were taken here.. Theres food besides bread and water though, not that we really ate much.' Dimitri smiled faintly at Pocahontas. 'I'm sure the Villain will find some reason to bring you there at some point. Who knows when hes going to decide to whisk anyone of us off somewhere to another game of his?' He wasn't sure how many games Pocahontas had played yet, if any. She was still fairly new here, and aside from her torture he couldn't help but think she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:41 am

Pocahontas listened to him speak, she spoke when he was done speaking, "It sounds like paradise compare to this room."
She laughed a bit, smiling, "So who were you on a dinner date with?" She tilted her head, like a curious little girl who
wanted to know more. Leaning more against the wall, she looked down to her right palm. The W was no longer
hurting and it was just a scar now, something to always remind her of this god damn place..Just like the other wounds she
had on her skin. Her face sunk down, bringing her knees to her face..Imaging her father's face if he would ever see her
again, "Father..." Pocahontas whimpered out..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:54 am

'Oh just an old..', his and Odettes kiss came to mind, 'friend.. you know Odette right?' He brought a hand up to his cheek, remembering her slap him there. 'Me and her go back a while.. from when we were kids really. I hadn't spoken to her in years, a bit like your friend, until the Villain brought us both here.' He started to walk around the room to stretch his legs, looking back at all the drawings still on the walls. Lilo came to mind, but he was sure she was safe in here for now.
He turned around to face Pocahontas when he heard her whimper. 'Father?' It was odd for him to see her missing someone from outside. Personally the only people he would miss were already locked away in here. 'When we get out of here you'll be able to see him again..' or if hes brought in here like you he thought silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 am

Pocahontas nodded, "Yeah I know Odette, first person I met here." She smiled, looking down when he talked about how far
they went back..The guilt rushed into her but, she let it subside as she transferred over to when he talked about her father,
"It's not that I'm worried about, I'm worried about how much he would react to seeing the way I look now.." Her face was
still buried in her knees, "I hope we can get out of here.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 am

'Well.. you'll just have to survive. He can't see you now which I think is a good thing...' He was trying to stay confident about escaping.. if only he could mention the key. Maybe that could give her some hope?
'I'm just trying to find out more about this place.. the cameras, the mics.. then we're going to need to find away out of these doors... But its not impossible..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am

"I'll try my best to survive." She smiled at him, looking straight at him. When she listened to him talk, her thoughts were
in so many places. She thought about why she was in the same room as Dimitri, was it for guilt? Well if it was, it's working,
"I don't know how we could get out by ourselves..And if someone was able to get out, would they even make it to other people
to tell them what has happened?" Pocahontas looked at bandages, "Though, the people who have scars would be more believable.." She sighed, looking back up to him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:31 pm

'Hmm it is strange that no one has noticed anything yet.. or maybe they have and now they are dead.' He looked at Pocahontas' scars.. He had the ones on his back. And now there was the brands on their hands. He was sure that was enough proof for most people. 'I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.. by now most of us have scars. I've got these marks on my back..' He gestured to the bandages.. 'And those who don't still have the brands. I mean its 20:1..' He stared absently ahead. 'Surely it couldn't be that difficult..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Pocahontas looked at his bandages, "What happened?" She asked, sitting back onto her knees. She hadn't noticed he had bandages on until now. "So he's been tortured already?" Pocahontas stopped, remembering she had gave Dimitri away.
He was going to have a lot more scars then that, she could just feel it..She looked at the ceiling her eyes going wide, seeing the drawings that were there, "Those drawings are beautiful.." Her face had lit up, loving there was something beautiful in this room,
"I wonder who made them.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 pm

'Oh nothing terrible.. just a task.. Anya had to whip me.. I'd say you were worse off..' He didn't want Pocahontas to feel bad for him. It was a life or death task.. no way out of it. She on the other hand...
He noticed Pocahontas look up.. 'Drawings? Oh that was Lilo.. she forced me to let her sit on my shoulders when she ran out of wall space. Didn't I tell you this was my first room?' He sat for a minute in thought.. 'The Villain gave her crayons.. most of these are hers..' He gestured to the walls. 'I may have done a few but I can't remember in all honesty.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 am

Pocahontas looked down at him, listening to him talk about the task, "This Villain has done a lot of things, hasn't he?" She then looked back up, getting off the ground, hoping she could get closer to the drawings, "I don't think you told me this was your first room.." Her eyes still stared at the drawings, "Lilo is quite an artist, is she a little girl?" She looked back down at him, feeling weird she was looking down at him..Every time she had looked at him, guilt rushed into her. Once again she let it subside, not letting it get to her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:29 am

'Yeah shes 6 I think.. you might have seen her in the basement. Dark skin and hair? Red dress? I'm pretty sure shes here because she kills people though, so not excatly your normal 6 yr old..' He smiled, knowing that Pocahontas wouldn't judge Lilo. After all they had both done the same thing. 'But she got bored quite easily.. I'm guessing most kids are like that.. but I'm just not normally around them. What about you? Any young family?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

Pocahontas was surprised, hearing that this little girl could kill, "Wow.." was all she could say, kinda impressed by her. Pocahontas didn't become a hired assassin until after her mother got killed, hearing him ask her the question she looked up
at the ceiling before looking back at him, "I'm the youngest and only daughter in my family..My big brother Kocoum died..
He got sick.." Her face sunk down, the memory of his death and Sweet were coming back, "The man I talked about earlier, the one who I fell in love with, couldn't help him." She bit her lip, "And because of that I did something horrible to him, I called him a demon when he was never a demon he just...He just couldn't help my brother...And I think that's why he didn't want to love me...I don't think he broke my heart and chose this woman because I was different than I was now.." Pocahontas looked away, tears falling down, hating she had to remember Sweet..She didn't want to even speak to him or to Jasmine..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 am

'Shes not like you.. I think shes been brought up to kill people, regardless of whether they deserve it or not.' He sighed. 'I'm sorry to hear about your brother...' He tried to put himself in the mans position. Listening to Pocahontas he kept hearing Odette, and it just made him feel worse. 'I don't know what hes thinking..' he started. 'But maybe we are in a similar position' he muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 am

"I can tell she's not Dimitri.." Her voice had almost went cold, stopping she sighed, "Sorry..Just I have a lot on my mind right now." She looked down, wanting to make all of the memories just stop. She walked over to the medium mattress and sat on
it, laying down as soon as she sat on it. Pocahontas laid there, so much was going through her head, hearing him speak once
again she looked at him, "I think he's thinking that, it's better to be with a girl who hasn't called you a demon.." She then
looked away, not wanting to talk about no more..She started to play with her hair, staring at the walls as she did.
Pocahontas started to think how many times he had told her that he loved her..It slowly started to sink in, slowly but surely..
It started to get her, eating her up now.

She then suddenly burst out, "How DARE he tell me he loved me! When he was in love with her..How dare he tell me he loved me, when he knew he was going to choose her." She started to curl up, "He led me on, making me think for once..A guy would choose me and love me but, he decided to shatter my heart..Like I even needed it to be more shattered than it already has.." Pocahontas started to cough badly, she had forgotten how she was a little bit sick.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 am

'Hey you ok?' he said when she started coughing. He handed her some of the remaining water they had been given. He wondered whether she was sick....
Eventually her coughing died down but she still looked just as hurt as before. 'Hmm.. maybe its better us guys remain alone where we can't hurt anyone' he said, smiling weakly. 'I don't know, maybe you broke his heart when you called him a demon and left?... but he wasn't necessarily lying.' Why was he even defending this guy? That wasn't the way to make her feel better.. 'Look I think its best we forget about them for now.. focuse on escaping and avoiding the Villain, right?' He smiled at her. Cheering Pocahontas up was the best thing he could do right now to make it up to her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:53 am

Pocahontas looked at him, sipping the water. She coughed only a few times after, feeling he was wondering if she was sick.
She stayed lying down, curled up even more. Hearing him say a little joke made her laugh a bit, looking at him. Her smile
fading when he spoke about Sweet, "He told me it did hurt him but, he didn't stop loving me.." Pocahontas listened to him,
telling her how they should be focusing on obeying the Villain, smiling she nodded, "Yeah.." Pocahontas smiled, looking at him. He was being so nice, which was making the guilt go even deeper in her..She looked at her left palm, staring at the bandage...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:48 am

'You know being in a place like this it is probably for the best that you don't have anyone to love... they'd only end up getting hurt because of you, or used against you to force you to do something. I think the Villain already knows that hurting me isn't a big threat- but hurting other people..' he looked at Pocahontas, 'that is completely different. In the tasks i've been in it usually has involved forcing us to do something or someone else will die.. he likes playing with everyone. Like he did with Eric..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am

Pocahontas listen to him how they shouldn't love in this place, "I'm starting to realize that.." She laughed only a little, listening
to him explain how your loved ones can get hurt, "It does hurt though, being tortured because you are loved.." Her voice was getting weak, indicating she was falling asleep. She coughed a little before speaking, "That's horrible, having to hurt the person you love so you both could live.." Pocahontas looked down when he mentioned Eric, hating how he was treated. Pocahontas looked at him, hearing him talk about the tasks he's been in. "I'm sorry you've been through that.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 am

He shrugged.. 'I'm sure we'll all be put through worse..' he replied, getting uncomfortable with her apoligising to him. 'I'm sorry too..' he said in return. 'If I could go back and change things I would... But its stopped now, right?' The Villain hadn't come back to Eric, at least he didn't think he had.. and Pocahontas didn't seem anymore hurt. He hoped the Villain would just give up looking, or at least focuse on someone else. He just hoped that someone wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:36 am

Pocahontas nodded, hearing him say sorry and how he did her eyes went straight to his, "What do you mean? If you could go
back and change things?" She had acted suspicious, giving Dimitri chills down his spine. Pocahontas got up a little, looking at
him now. Her glare seemed confused and worried, another trick she had learned from being a hired assassin. She knew he had the key but, she wanted to see how he would react. Right now she had a confused look on her, looking like she had no idea why he was apologizing the way that he was. Which probably was making him nervous right now..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 am

Dimitri panicked for a second, his eyes momentarily giving him away. 'I don't know.. help Eric to find it.. whatever it was..' He looked away from her quickly, wanting to change the subject. It was so much more obvious he was lying when she was right in front of him making him feel guilty. How to explain to her without the Villain finding out though?
'The Villain didn't ever say what he was looking for though.. I have no idea what it was.' He tried to make himself believe that too.. as if convincing himself would help convince her. 'Surely whatever it is we don't want to give it to him now...' he mumbled.
He started to walk away, certain that he couldn't have made himself any more obvious. 'But the past is the past.. yes?' he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 am

Pocahontas kinda lowered her head, her eyes narrowing a bit. Seeing him get nervous, proved to her he had it. She looked at
him straight in the eyes, her eyes not leaving his. As he walked away she looked at the camera, hoping the Villain had seen that.
She looked away before Dimitri even looked back to her, no sign she was even looking at the camera. When he was done her eyes did not leave him, slowly but surely the suspicious look on her face vanished. As if he had tricked her into believing him,
"Maybe we can help him find it..And yes, the past is past." She gave him a reassuring smile, a smile which meant she wasn't
suspicious of him anymore.

After a while she spoke, "Sorry about that, making you nervous like that. It just sounded strange how you apologized, like this
was all your fault. When clearly it isn't." Her voice was calm and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 am

He was reassured by her voice. 'Yeah I'm just naturally apologetic I guess' he said smiling. Still he was wary of the camera that had filmed the entire thing. He was sure the Villain must have noticed something, or at least got suspicious. Even when they started talking he began to start staring at the door, expecting the Villain to burst in at any moment.. what happened with Eric replayed in his head. Who would he torture this time? Odette and Jane? Or would he get straight to the point and kill him, so he could search his dead body after..
Dimitri sighed, trying not to scare himself.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 am

Pocahontas looked at him and nodded, "Your very sweet." smiling she laid back on the mattress. The guilt rushed into her the moment she thought of what she just did. Once again she had betrayed him, making him get nervous just so she could make
sure he had the key. And looking at the camera when he was walking away, looking down she curled up into a ball. She
coughed to make it look like she wasn't feeling well. It was enough to fool Dimitri, as her thoughts ran into her head she slowly
started to fall asleep. The next time Dimitri would talk to her, he would only notice that she was sleeping now. Pocahontas
hoped the Villain wouldn't come in the doors...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 am

'Poca?' he asked as she started to curl up. When she didn't reply he noticed she had probably decided to go to sleep. In this place you never really did at specific times.. seeing as there was no night or day. He was far too nervous to sleep himself.. he hadn't since before the torture really. Dimitri sat down on the floor, letting Poca use the mattress. There wasn't much to do.. he kept looking at the door until eventually the nerves drove him insane. Instead he focused on the walls.. the drawings. He lay down and looked at the sky Lilo had drawn, every so often closing his eyes in an attempts to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to the person you betrayed..   Waking up to the person you betrayed.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up to the person you betrayed..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: