10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Blabbering Fool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 am

[OOC: So Odette is moving, and will be away for 3 weeks. Unfortunatly, I really needed her to do something to continue with the Halloween story, so I will just control her character for this RP ONLY! I would never control anyone's character unless it was really necessary, and it's kind of an emergency right now. I'm so sorry! >.<]

Odette woke up on the familiar cold floor. She was back in her own room. She knew at the back of her head Pocahontas was most likely still here and that she should check up on her, but she just couldn't. She just wanted to lie there and not move. Wanted to forget everything bad that ever happened, and wanted to forget what had happened with Dimitri.
But she couldn't forget. She would always remember.
A single tear fell from her open eyes and down to the floor where she was lying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am

Pocahontas walked out of the bathroom, seeing Odette, "Odette!" She ran to her, worried. She went to her knees, helping her up a bit, "What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?" Pocahontas looked at Odette, she seemed so upset like something had happened to her. While she waited for a reply she remembered about the Villain, remembering she had to ask Odette..No not ask make her squeal..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 am

"No," she said a bit more coldly than she had wanted. She was happy to see that Pocahontas was ok, but right now she just wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 am

"What happened, please..I'm here you, Odette." her voice was concerned, wondering what had happened. She had never seen Odette like this and, it scared her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 am

She glanced to her stomach, but realised that wasn't the real reason she was so upset. The truth hadn't yet sunken in, and she couldn't even imagine anything growing inside her. For now, it all felt too unreal to worry about.
No, the possible baby wasn't the main reason for her upset mind.
It was Dimitri.
"It's nothing ok? Just... guys..." she mumbled almost too quiet for Pocahontas to hear, but only almost.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 am

Pocahontas stopped, hearing guy troubles, "Where did you go?" She got worried, remembering she had also been in a triangle. She looked more at Odette, "What happened, I don't like seeing you like this." Right now, Pocahontas wasn't focusing on the promise right now. She wanted to know something bad happened to her friend..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:37 am

"Dinner party," she muttered, feeling the anger towards Pocahontas slowly subside, an anger towards the villain taking it's place.
"Some kind of stupid game. I wasn't even in there long enough to get something to eat. Or..." she stopped. Or what?
Or tell him I love him one more time...? Or make him understand how true those words were...? Or what?
She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 am

Pocahontas felt she was talking about the villain, suddenly remembering her promise to him, "What else happened..I can tell that isn't the only thing bothering." She was starting to get concerned, "Odette, tell me what happened.." Pocahontas voice sounded really concerned, indicating her friend she wanted to know what happened, "I want to help you, just tell me what else happened."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 am

Odette thought back to what had happened in the dining room, not realising that she was thinking aloud as she stared at the wall opposite her.

'I saw him in there .. I was upset .. scared about leaving you alone .. passed out .. he told me .. he just looked so sad and I .. I kissed him ..' she mumbled, her sentences barely coherent as all the emotions she had felt back then seemed to surface all at once, 'then I .. we argued .. I felt so bad .. so guilty for what I did .. just like he had .. with that stupid key!' she said, raising her voice a little at the end before throwing her hand to her mouth, realising what she had just said.

She turned to her and quickly added, 'it was just something he found in the room .. I mean, it was nothing important .. it must have just been for the bathroom door or something ..'

She swore inwardly as a silent tear fell. She hadn't been separated from Dimitri for that long and she'd already broken one of her promises.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 am

Pocahontas looked at her, backing up as she looked at the camera a little but not where Odette could notice, "So this man has the key?" making it loud enough for the Villain but, not louder for Odette to get suspicious.. She looked at Odette, who seemed very shocked she had just said that, clearly she wasn't going to tell her, "You weren't going to tell me that, weren't you.." She backed away more, she had been tortured because of the damn key. She was relived Eric did not have the key but, who was Odette talking about. Her face showed she wasn't to angry, looking at Odette..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 am

'No,' she said trying to calm herself down so she could rectify the situation, 'he left it in the dining room when we moved to the bathroom .. we were so busy we forgot it was there and now .. now we're back in our rooms.'

'There's nothing to tell .. why would I mention a bathroom key,' she said and laughed nervously, '.. mentioning something like that would be pointless ..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 am

Pocahontas stood there, "Oh.." seeing through her nervous laughs but, decided not to show and go along with the bathroom key, "So who were you with in the dining room?" She didn't like Odette was trying to lie but, she had to play it cool because she couldn't give off anything..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 am

Odette bit her lip, wondering if she should tell her.

'Nothing will happen if I tell her, right?' she thought as she glanced up at the camera for a second. She turned her back to it and took a deep breath, trying to convince herself that nothing was going to happen to him if she just told her his name.

'I was there with Dimitri,' she said, trying to sound casual as she looked at Pocahontas, 'you know, the guy I mentioned before ..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 am

"Dimitri?" She asked herself in her head. She looked at Odette as she backed up, it was Dimitri who had the key? Pocahontas turned, walking into the bathroom. She had a lot of things to think about. When she entered the bathroom she closed and locked the door, looking up to the camera..It was either betray Dimitri or..Die..She sat on the tub, looking away. Pocahontas
went forward, looking at the floor..And after a while of thinking she got up, walking to the camera..

In her head she spoke, "I'm sorry, Dimitri but, I can't get tortured because of you again."

Pocahontas stared at the camera, taking a deep breathe, "Dimitri has the key.." She said it loud enough for the Villain could hear but, not loud enough to where if Odette would hear if she was listening in the door.

[[OOC I'M SORRY DIM DIM DX DON'T HATE ME DX!!! Well don't hate me, hate Poca DX..]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Blabbering Fool Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blabbering Fool   A Blabbering Fool Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blabbering Fool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: