10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long day... and it's only 3pm!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Long day... and it's only 3pm! Empty
PostSubject: Long day... and it's only 3pm!   Long day... and it's only 3pm! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 am

Hey, you know Murphy's law??

Well, it happened to us when we were supposed to be going to my mom's cousin's house...

The trip started out all innocent and everything was going according to plan. We went to dollar tree before actually heading to her house, and we bought a few things to go with what we were going to have at her house...

Then we get into the car and the key wouldn't turn...

We called my dad, he didn't want to leave work to pick us up and started cursing at my mom. Then we told our cousin the situation and she told us to go shopping at Belles -_-

It had been hours before we got anything done...

So, my brother was going to go with the people towing the car when they got there and my mom and I set out for a long walk home....

During the hottest part of the day....

We stopped at Dairy Queen and dad called us and said that the tow guy got the car fixed, so my brother picked us up and we decided to just go home instead of going to our cousin's house....

She didn't even offer to pick us up! She just told us to go shopping -_-

Guess we weren't meant to go to her house...

What would have made it worse if my ex had shown up... Thank GOD he didn't XP
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Long day... and it's only 3pm!   Long day... and it's only 3pm! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 am

I'm sorry Cindy, that sucks Crying or Very sad And I totally agree with you on the walking in the hot sun bit, been there done that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Long day... and it's only 3pm!   Long day... and it's only 3pm! EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 pm

That sounds like a gross day! I am sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Long day... and it's only 3pm!   Long day... and it's only 3pm! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 pm

wow what a bad day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long day... and it's only 3pm!   Long day... and it's only 3pm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Long day... and it's only 3pm!
Page 1 of 1