10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decisions, decisions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Decisions, decisions... Empty
PostSubject: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 am

After talking to Pocahontas, Cinderella turned to room 4 again. She turned on the speaker.

"Thrax? It's Cindy... I want to talk to you..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 am

He sat up form the carpet. Jasmine and Ariel were asleep. He rubbed his eyes and sighed, "Honestly, I really need some to talk to. Okay what ya wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 am

"...It's about Pocahontas and Jasmine... I realize that I'm the reason you're in this position... I'm really sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am

"No its not. Its mine," he sighed, "This was gonna happen anyway. Your name is cindy right? Well you have been up there watching us so I have something to ask you, what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 am

"Yeah... I have been... I've been checking up on some of the prisoners now and then..." She said, with a small sigh. "You're the only one who can decide that, Thrax... But, I have a question for you...

"You say you love both Pocahontas and Jasmine... but is it really love or is it lust you feel for Jasmine?... I know with Pocahontas you knew each other years back and you fell for her then... Is that love one based off of a memory or is it how you truly feel now?"

{OOC: DON'T KILL ME, POCA!!! No It's a reasonable question! >.>;}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 am

"I'll tell you why I love Jasmine. When I came here, I was convinced I could only be a demon. She opened my eyes and let me know that I'm more than the mistakes I made in the passed. Its weird but I feel like I've known her for years. Have you ever fell for someone you just met?" then he remembered Poca.

"With Poca its a different story. She met me when I was a different person. I fell head over heals in love with her. And when I thought she died I tried feeling the void of not having her by doing drugs, and drinking. It wasn't tell I came here that I found myself again."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

Cinderella sighed. "You didn't answer my questions, you only told me why you like them both..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 am

He tought back to her question and knew 2 things
1. he loves Jasmine there was no doubt about that
2. he LOVES Poca... but Poca was a different person now. Maybe he loved someone who doesn't exist any more.

"Thanks Cindy, you really opened my eyes. I think I might know my decision."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:07 am

"You're welcome... I hope you make the right choice..." She said, before cutting the speaker off.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 am

"Thanks..." He knew what he had to do. He had 2 questions to ask Poca. He walked to the wall and knocked.

OOC: see ttw in room 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions, decisions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 4-
Jump to: