10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manuals are a great help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Manuals are a great help. Empty
PostSubject: Manuals are a great help.   Manuals are a great help. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 am

Cinderella yawned and stretched as she woke up. After her shower, she felt so drain that she just crawled into bed and fell asleep. She looked around the room.

She got a feeling that John never returned to the room...

She sighed as climbed out of bed.

What she saw on the monitors had really scared her...

What key was he talking about? What makes him think that Eric has it?

She let out another sigh as she stood up and stretched her arms over her head. She slipped her clothes on before peeking into the monitor room.

No sign of John...

She stepped in and sat down at the controls. She refused to touch the buttons again until she knew how to use them.

How likely would it be for there to be a manual in here? She pondered before looking around

"I don't even know if he would use one... Men are famous for not using manuals... Ah-ha!" She said, finding one and lifting it into the air.

She opened it up and started to read through it as she sat back at the controls.

After awhile, she started playing with the buttons as she read, so she could get an idea of how to use them.

""To turn the tvs in all of the rooms on, you press the button with the label ATV, but to just turn on a tv in one room, you press the blue button under the label for that room. To connect tvs together you then press the green button before pressing the blue button of the other room of your choice."..." She read aloud.

"Hmmm, let's test that..." She said, before looking around at the rooms.

She pressed the blue button for room 4, then the green button, then pressed the button for room 9.

"Those rooms seem to have less going on with them..."

She pressed the red buttons for both rooms, so she could speak to both of them and let them know what was going on.

"Hi, I know this is random and I probably scared you, but I'm actually a prisoner too, but I'm in the Villain's room with the monitors at my disposal, so I thought I would try and contact everyone from time to time to see how they are doing. I am currently talking to two rooms at the moment and I thought I would test out the connectivity to the tvs. I hope you don't mind that I chose your rooms."

{OOC: Can you tell I just made everything up about the manual? XD I don't know if Villain ever described the controls, so... XD}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Manuals are a great help.   Manuals are a great help. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:14 pm

ooc: can Wendy reply and talk to Cindy!! :-P
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Manuals are a great help.   Manuals are a great help. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

{OOC: If I have her check out your room XD I'll try and do that, but at the moment I have a MEP part that's due tomorrow XD}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Manuals are a great help.   Manuals are a great help. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:17 pm

oocL fudge munch sis!!!! ok fine :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manuals are a great help.   Manuals are a great help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Manuals are a great help.
Page 1 of 1