10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about this one?

Go down 
+2
Anya
Villain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

How about this one? Empty
PostSubject: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 am

Eric and Dimitri woke up after being gassed. They were disoriented, but could soon understand enough to see that Anya was tied up in front of them. She was standing, with ropes around her body and in her mouth, keeping her from speaking.
Behind her was a tall familiar figure. A man they had been visited by twice in 2 days now. He was pointing a gun at the back of Anya's head.
"Ready to talk Eric?" he asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 am

Anya's eyes were wide She shook her head. Whatever Eric had to tell villain it couldn't be good, and no doubt it would put other people in danger.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 am

(Where are you Eric? Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 am

Eric believed at first that it was a hallucination. But the reality struck him.
Villain had Anya. Anya was here.
- Oh no...
Getting up, Eric showed his palms, without raising hands, just to show that he was disarmed.
-Villain, I beg you. I absolutly don't know what you search. I swear it. Please let her alone. Please.
By saying this last word, Eric's eyes passed from Villain to Anya, the space of one second. Just enough to see her eyes.
-I beg you.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 am

Anya met Eric's eyes. "Eric don't!" she screamed, but it came out muffled
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:50 am

John was so angry now his finger was trembling on the trigger, pulling it in closer.
"I really thought you loved her more than this Eric."
He said it with such a cold tone, as if he was deadly serious. As if he no longer believed Eric loved Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:54 am

Anya shook her head again. She could feel the tears in her eyes. He doesn't love me, you have the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 am

[[OOC NYAAA DX ANYA!!! LEAVE HER ALONE COME BACK TO POCA DX
POCA: WHAT! NO!!!]]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:57 am

(*huggles Poca* Just so you know if I die, I love you girl!)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 am

[[-huggles- I love you to Q~Q -cries-]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:59 am

Eric's eyes passed of Anya in the finger of Villain. He trembled. He had to calm him. Fast. Before that it was too late.
- I don't know what you search, all right?! I don't have it! I don't know! I doot have it, whatever it is! How do I have to say it, for the fuck's name?
Eric still spread hands, every sides of his body.
-Villain, I swear you, I swear that I don't know what you search! Leave her!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 am

Anya looked at Eric again. I love you, even if you don't love me. She closed her eyes waiting for the death blow.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:07 am

I love you. The voice of Anya passed in buckle in his head, in buckle, drive him almost crazy. Eric recovered.
-Villain, don't touch her, kills me if you want, but don't touch her. I have no idea of what you want, OK? I don't have it! Why do you think that it is me which have it?! What it is?! I can help you to find this thing, but I need clue! I beg you! Speak me!

OOC: Eric as Sweets --'
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 am

Anya looked at Eric again. Why was he doing this? Why did he even care about what happened to her?

Last edited by Anya on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:17 am

He lost it. Lost control. Lost his temper. Everything.
While staring at Eric intently, his finger pulled the trigger back with a deafening sound.
He had pulled the trigger. And the bullet was heading for Anya.
Everything went in slow motion but the bullet finally hit.

It hadn't hit anything vital, but it had made a really nasty wound on her upper right arm. If it wasn't treated fast, she could possibly bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:19 am

Anya screamed when the bullet hit. It hurt so much. Her eyes watered.
She could feel the warm blood slide down her arm.

Last edited by Anya on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:26 am

[ARGH. Is Anya dying? D:]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:27 am

( I don't know and I'm scared! pale )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:33 am

It was worse than a simple movement forward. It was an instinct of survival. Without her, he had nothing more. Reason, envy, taste. Nothing without her.
With a speed which the adrenalin gives sometimes, Eric crossed the little space which separated him from Anya. His fist struck the jaw of Villain, just as he pulled Anya to him. She had a shout, of pain and surprise. Eric squeezed her against him, back to Villain. Dangerous position, but at this moment, he messed it totally. Quickly, he deviated from him, took Anya far from him. Taking her face of Anya in the hands, he felt her tears on the hands.
-Anya!
Lowering eyes, Eric looked at the wound of Anya.
- Shit!
Turning around, he was going to disarm Villain, but he realized that it was too late. The cannon was already pointed towards him. By reflexe, Eric opened arms, protecting Anya with his body.

OOC: sorry if I take too much initiativ but it's the only way I saw for him.

Last edited by Eric on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 am

Anya looked up at Eric, her eyes wide with fear. She was screaming his name, but with her mouth still gagged it came out muffled.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:40 am

[[OOC -tearing up- DX Noo....]]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 am

(I know I'm crying I don't want either Anya or Eric to die! Sad )
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 am

John was pointing directly at Eric's head. Right between his eyes.
Then he looked at Anya on the floor. At her wound. And he smiled.
She wasn't dead, but she soon would be if she wasn't bandaged fast.
"See what you did," he said in a mocking tone towards Eric before backing up and leaving the room.
Leaving Eric to take care of the mess he had made.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 am

Anya was shaking slightly. She was begining to feel dizzy from the blood loss. She couldn't move or speak, she was still tied up.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 am

(I am so fucking relieved! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:51 am

[[Sooo lucky though DX you didn't get more tortured but you got a bullet DX -huggles MY ANYA! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOOSE YOU!!]]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 am

(*huggles back* I know I thought he was going to kill Eric and Me!)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 am

As soon as Villain raised the cannon of his weapon, Eric turned to Anya. The blood flowed in stream. The wound was deep, very deep, the ball always in the wound. There was too much blood. Quickly, Eric tore away the gag of Anya.
- Shit!
Eric tore away his shirt, taking the arm of Anya violently. Firing at the links, Eric felt a resistance which frightened him. No, no, no! But after a moment, the link breaks itself. She had a shout, but Eric was too much afraid of losing her if he showed himself delicate. Tightening the arm, he attached his shirt little over the wound, forming a witthers. It had to stop this blood. Raising eyes, he noticed that Anya had blindly. Of a hand, he took her cheek.
-Anya, ANYA!
Anya opened eyes, but hardly.
-Anya, you have to stay conscious! Stay with me OK?!

Last edited by Eric on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 am

(Should I assume she's not gagged or tied up anymore? Very Happy )

she looked up at Eric through heavy lids. "Why...did you do that?" she asked weakly, "You said you didn't love me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:15 am

(Awww I'm so glad I'm roomed with Eric again)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 am

OOC: Sorry, I've forget it xD I'll edit it ;D

Ignoring her question, Eric raised the head, looking everywhere what could take out the bullet of her arm. But the room was empty, completely empty.
- Shit!
Raising eyes, he crossed those of Dimitri.
-Dimitri, go to the bathroom, take me some water!
Dimitri didn't move at first, but when Eric shouted his name, he left immediately. Lowering eyes, he tapped the cheek of Anya, to get her attention.
-Anya, Anya, stay with me okay? Listen me. The bullet is in your arm. I have to take it out of your arm, ok? I'm going to put my fingers in your wound, to removeit, ok? It will hurt you, really, but that's going to save you, ok?
He would have been able to be delicate, but the time pressed. He did not wait her answer. After a short breath, Eric plunged the finger into the wound.

OOc: Ok; ok; I know that it happen only in Texas Ranger, but he haven't other way to help her xD

Last edited by Eric on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 am

Anya let out a scream of pain. Her eyes watered again. Her arm was on fire, surely she will die. She squeezed her eyes shut tears falling down her cheeks. She bit her lip to keep from screaming again. She could taste blood in her mouth from bitting her lip so hard.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 am

(I have to go, I have a piano lesson, but I'll be back in a hour! Very Happy Don't let Anya die while I'm gone v.v)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 am

Eric wanted vomit. Not because his fingers were in a body. Because it was the body of Anya. Trying to calm down, Eric concentrated on what he felt. Some blood, tissues, muscle. Fuck, but where was this bullet?! Eric raised eyes towards Anya. Her paleness... Eric's finger touched something metallic. With his thumb, Eric spread the lips of the wound. The color of the bullet got almost lost in the stream of blood. Using the second hand, Eric kept the edges of the wound opened. Quickly, he plunged his index and his thumb into the wound. The voice of Anya was broken due to roaring. Her jolts didn't help.
-Anya, I beg you!
Eric's fingers slid on the end of the bullet. The blood made it too unstable.
- Shit!
Inhaling, Eric tried again. Catch a bullet with fingers meant making experimental surgery, he knew it very well. He tried second time. But the bullet slid again. Eric began to panic just as he hold t between his fingers. Anya had a surge, but Eric maintained the bullet in position. By in blow, Eric forced the bullet to the surface, guiding it in the furrow which she had formed.
The shout of Anya when he removed the bullet was so low as Eric had a wave of panic. The head of Anya fell on the side.
- Shit, shit, shit!!
Removing his shirt of the arm of Anya, he attached it violently around the wound; squeezing so hardly that an end of its shirt tore.
-Anya, ANYA!
Taking her face between the hands, Eric maintained the head in position.
-ANYA!

Last edited by Eric on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:50 am

OOC: I swear, I'll try! ;P
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 am

Anya opened her eyes, they were glassy. "You never answered my question." she whispered. "Why did you save me?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 am

(Heyy! I'm back!)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 am

Eric sighed, half reassured. At least, she was still aware. She was alive. In spite of him, he lowered eyes, watching his shirt being red, too quickly. Eric looked around him, looking for some tissue, anything to press on the wound. But the room was always so empty.
Dimitri take out of the bathroom, a wet end of tissues in hand. Holding hand, Eric took it, putting it on the front of Anya. Anya raised the chin, looking for Eric's eyes.
-Eric, she began.
- Anya, chut, murmured Eric. Chut. You have to stay calm. Stay calm, all right? Please.

OOC: Welcome back ;D
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 am

Anya looked at him and raised her eyebrows, "I'd be more calm if you answered the question." she muttered. She hated that he was avoiding answering her. She had to know how he felt. She didn't want to get her hopes up for nothing. Her arm was killing her, but she pushed those thoughts aside and focused on Eric.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 am

OOC: Sorry for not being here all day >.<

Dimitri looked at them... rushing around and trying his best to help. It was all his fault.. he could hear it in his head, over and over again.
'I'll tend to the wound' he offered, holding the tissues to the wound. 'You keep Anya calm..'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:43 am

Eric crossed the linen on the cheek of Anya, erasing slowly the reddish track that he had left. She was so pale... Eric frowned, looking what to answer. He would have wanted to say to her that he loved her, but it was impossible. He inspired slowly, before looking in her eyes.
- You ask me why I have save you?
Eric wanted to say to her the truth, but he held on.
- I leave nobody behind, he says in wiping the second cheek.

OOC: I'm gonna sleep sweetie, sorry! Hope that you and Dimi will have... 'Fun'? Not without me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 am

(Ok goodnight!)

Anya suddenly became angry, "Cut the bullshit!" she glared up at him, "Eric, I just got shot in the fucking arm, and all I want to know is..." she took a deep breath, lowering her voice "Is if you still love me."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 am

Dimitri frowned at Eric.. he knew he still cared for her, even the Villain did. So why keep avoiding the truth? If it was to protect her then that had clearly failed.. though that technically wasn't Eric's fault..
He continued to put pressure to the wound, taking over from Eric whose hands were starting to shake. It was easier to do the job properly when it wasn't the person you loved. He frantically cleaned the wound- as if somehow fixing this would make up for causing it.
'You know if you keep lying to her then I'll just say it..' he said to Eric, irritated. Why he was annoyed with him all of a sudden he didn't know.. maybe blaming Eric for being an idiot and leaving Anya allowed him to ignore his guilty conscious momentarily.

OOC: Night Eric Very Happy
I'm not going out tomorrow so i'll have more time to rp!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 am

She glanced over at Dimitri, but she kept her eyes on Eric. Please tell me, please. I can't take much more
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 am

OOC: Might as well wait for Eric to make the loving confession rather than Dim... Well I hope he does!... if not Dim will tell Anya the truth xDD

Last edited by Dimitri on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:27 am

OOC: Ok awesome!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:15 am

A strange feeling, of bitter anger, filledthe mouth of Eric when he turned curtly to Dimitri.
- You stay away from this, is it clear?!
His voice was dry, hard, rough. More than he would not have wanted it. But the adrenalin was always very present in his blood, and the pressure didn't help him to be delicate. For the fuck's sake! It was already very hard like that. Turning to Anya, Eric had a hesitation. A too big hesitation. 'I love you' was all that he would have wanted to say. But his cold and checked voice doesn't say it.
- I don't love you, Anya. But I didn't let anyone die because of me. I don't love you any more, but you import me all the same.

OOC: How hard it is to write it... Sob.

Last edited by Eric on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:34 am

OOC: Why do you have to be soo difficult Eric !? >.<
... xDDD

Dimitri sighed but kept out of it, for now at least. He owed Eric at least as much as to listen to him. But he was going to fix things for Eric- he had already decided, regardless of what Eric said. He had screwed up so much, and he needed to make it up to him somehow...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 am

OOC: What do you want, Dimi, he's himself.... A bitch xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 am

OOC: True.. we're all bastards here XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? Empty

Back to top Go down

How about this one?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: