10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the truth will haunt you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

the truth will haunt you. Empty
PostSubject: the truth will haunt you.   the truth will haunt you. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 am

Jasmine fell asleep. Her head on her knees.

Waking up in a bright room. The walls were painted in pink. There was a huge carpet under her. She stood up.
Nobody was in the room there was no door.
"Hey babeh." Spoke a voice behind her. She turned arround and there was Thrax. She ran towards him. She hugged him tight.
"I love you" he wispered as he wrapped his arms arround her. "I love you too." She looked up. She saw... herself. She pushed the girl away.
"What do yoiu want?" Jasmine said. " Ooh come on. Look at you, you love him. Ain't that wonderfull?" The girl said sarcastic.
Jasmine looked arround the room all the walls were gone. Only darkness. "Yes i do." Jasmine spoke the words.
The girl shook her head. "You are such a manstealing whore. Nothing more. Ariel was right about you jasmine"
Jasmine bit her lip. " And who are you to judge me?" She said cold. Jasmine turned her back on the girl. "Just leave me alone"
Jasmine covered her ears. "It is true Jasmine. You stole him from me. You should be ashamed." Jasmine turned around she didn't see anything.
But she reconized the voice. "He loved me, this men loved me and you just ruined everything" Poca's voice spoke.
"WELL YOU CAN HAVE THRAX" Jasmine screamed. "Ooh so you are done messing around with him and i get the leftovers? Pathetic."
Jasmine looked down. "You should take it take thrax from her." Another voice spoke. "You got him he is in your reach"
"Why don't you leave him alone" "whore" "manstealer." "you love him right?" "You only love yourself" "you deserve this"
The voices spoke through each other. "Shut up.." Jasmine said. "SHUT UP!" .

She woke up with tears filled in her eyes. The voices kept wispering. "whore, give it up."

Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the truth will haunt you.   the truth will haunt you. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:33 am

Oh tihs is so good but its so sad!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the truth will haunt you.   the truth will haunt you. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 am

D: Jassy...

POCA HOW DARE YOU Evil or Very Mad
Poca: But, That isn't me..
Apparently it is Evil or Very Mad
Poca: Sad
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the truth will haunt you.   the truth will haunt you. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:32 am

@Thrax thank you ^^

@Poca LOL XD
Me: Aww poca don't worry i like to torture her Twisted Evil
Jas: O.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the truth will haunt you.   the truth will haunt you. Empty

Back to top Go down

the truth will haunt you.
Page 1 of 1